Object X

Junk goes here, bitches.
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Sun May 16, 2004 2:50 am

Might i take the Darkness jewel, for i am as of yet sideless, and plan to not have any idea how to use it or even what it is, but it would go well with my character.
Zaphier
Civillian

Post by Zaphier » Sun May 16, 2004 2:52 am

If indeed they are stones, I believe they should be able to serve as some sort of natural resourse.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Sun May 16, 2004 3:02 am

well yeah I was going to make them as such. The water gem was going to be one of the ways The Vankin Org got so damned bloody reach.

hmm..... I dunno if you really should get a stone since your an offworlder... unless of course the stupid thing caused you to crash here or you came accross it through your travels. But I dont really like the idea of you joining to a side and voila suddenly they have one of the stones.

Though i can see having to get the stone off you an interesting challenge.

We have FFAW moderators for this short of thing dont we? Anywho ask my counterparts what they think.
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Sun May 16, 2004 3:07 am

i'm actually thinking what it will be is it somehow fuses with my scales, then whichever side wants it has to defeat me to get it, after i'm defeated, i just go with them until some other side somehow gets me. no one will get it without a fight, and i don't plan to join a side any time soon. besides, what could be more fun then chasing a giant killer fire-breathing lizardbird over the planet?
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Sun May 16, 2004 3:10 am

hmm...i like that idea actually nos, we could go with that as to aiding in forming the legend some about the stones and the object.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Sun May 16, 2004 3:17 am

Im not sure on it.
les brings up some good points.

but I guess as long as its the Dark stone thats ok.

you'd have to have special treatment and privledges obviously...im sure some restrictions would follow along with that.

whatever is decided is fine by me.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Sun May 16, 2004 3:18 am

I dont like it... because he has a gun.

it makes him hella old too. true not necessarily old for his race but still...

So how did this fusion take place? is it sort of like having a thorn stuck in your foot?
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Sun May 16, 2004 3:24 am

the gun is hardly necessary, and most likely only used if i have no other choice, so can be eliminated. the fusion, possibly a byproduct of the magic of the stone, just becoming part of an outsider, seething pool of anger type person, or something like that. maybe all the stones would fuse to a person that finds them of the right personality or something, which woulc of course be decided by how the elements seem, for example fire could be someone with a burning passion or rage, lightning someone quick-witted, or ice someone distant and uncaring. the fusion is more of a way so that none of the sides could just find me, knock me out somehow, and take the stone.

and how do we know that giant lizard birds have short life spans? or perhaps the stone made me stop ageing.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Sun May 16, 2004 3:25 am

lets say perhaps who he was battling before he ended up crashing on the world. perhaps they were somehow trying to break the stones up and somehow one of the stones happened to get lodged in his scales due to a mishap in battle? and lets say he doesn't even realize it's there cause of the size which it is. would be ironic, the one stone he's looking for is already on him.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Sun May 16, 2004 3:29 am

Alright alright he can have the dark stone.

But there will not be any more huge walking lizards or other special people with stones.

Especially all these people who refuse to pick sides.....
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Sun May 16, 2004 3:31 am

heh, awwright! shall i just elimante the gun then?

yeah, i set it up so no one else could be a Charon.