Work

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Drayton
Enforcer

Post by Drayton » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:58 am

B) I love working wiether it was real work or working in the streets. I got some real work coming Sept. 20 and its taking me to Calf. so I am a happy camper. Except that real work isnt tax free but your taxes pay for us lawbreakers prison time HORRAY!!!
Thats former lawbreaker for me*grabs his gun*
Last edited by Drayton on Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:05 pm

hey you know there are waitresses that give good service and dont just look cute you know.
runawaygurl
Not-A-Deserter

Post by runawaygurl » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:20 pm

I'm not cut out to be a waitress.... last night I spilled iced tea all over myself and this little kid because some moron bumped my tray. Today I'm going back to kmart to see if i can get my job back. Cause this is gay...
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:29 pm

waitressing in like a cafe or something like that is pretty easy but once you get into a busy restaurant that has a descent level of service, food and expectations it's not an easy sort of thing.

It's not for everyone, i'm pretty klutzy but i manage. That sort of incident really isn't your fault though.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:37 pm

runawaygurl wrote:I'm not cut out to be a waitress.... last night I spilled iced tea all over myself and this little kid because some moron bumped my tray. Today I'm going back to kmart to see if i can get my job back. Cause this is gay...
did you have on a white shirt?
runawaygurl
Not-A-Deserter

Post by runawaygurl » Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:20 pm

yes you fucker i did. But i was wearing an aprin so :P
Renzoukuken
Enforcer

Post by Renzoukuken » Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:45 pm

lol deary me....
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:39 pm

Melana wrote:hey you know there are waitresses that give good service and dont just look cute you know.
yes but i'm just saying that i'll tip a chick well just 'cause she's cute even though her service might not have been amazing.

don't worry i tip ugly chicks, and i tip them well if they do well, same with guys, and i also give lousy tips to cute chicks if they suck, same as everybody else, i'm just saying the cuter you are the more money you'll probably make. i'm not that different from any other guy really, we all do it
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:37 pm

yea I notice myself when I got to a resturant I kinda tip on how good lookin the waitress was then how good the service was. If it was a dodgy waiter or waiteress and bad service they get a poor poor tip, if it was a nice lookin waiteress and bad service just a no bad tip. lol

*looks at all the evil stares the girls give him*

huh dont worry girls u all get good tips if u all waitresses! At least I tip.

The co op was alright today we had an order, if anyone else works in retail and does self stacking ... sorry its now called Customer Services Assistant ... dont ask why. Anyways back to the point if u stock selfs and u have to do over stock, u know how much a pain it is and how much u want to hang ur self by ur clip on tie.