Sign this or I'll eat you

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:40 pm

Was I just called a n00b?

I'm sure I posted I wasn't going to sign it, but your board trickery makes me question if I did.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:16 pm

Lastwolf wrote:Well both Loren and Randill have recently done books. Randill's still is't out yet but Loren has done 3 so far and they've all been great, I'm reading the most recent one now, it's good thus far, I still don't like the bastardisation of the Northwind Highlanders or the pretend 'Clan' Steel Wolves.

which one are you on right now? i got patriot's stand a bit back but have yet to actually read it and i know there's one or two others out...or more??? that i have yet to get myself. i know that there's another one due out like in october i believe?? also...when the fuck are they actually going to get around to pointing out possibilities of who took out the hpg network?? i mean come on already...they should be somewhere to an extent as to who's fucked everything up in the plot even if only in a limited fashion. it's gotten rather annoying just reading how the plot goes one way, then shifts to something else entirely making one's head implode.

honestly though, i think crow was the most rediculous thing that was thrown into the story between the highlanders and wolves. don't get me wrong but it's the culmination of comstar basically that he's a part of....yet he committed a traitor's act and manages to become a paladin?? AND kept it hidden??? did anyone really put any effort at all into adding substance to any of these characters?
Last edited by WildCard on Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:50 pm

this topic...its...fucked
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:04 pm

FUBAR to be exact...
Shane
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Shane » Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:20 am

alas, i have signed such petition. and have informed the general public, ( or whatever poor bastard decides to read the thing) that pi is a #num#

and that i'd like to eat some icecream. and throw [ickeys~!
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:05 am

i fear this may be signing my soul to the wolf. *glaring eyes hit her*

okay i'll sign the thing