Death's Palace

Junk goes here, bitches.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:23 am

As the Goddess of Death, I am issueing a open challenge to anyone here....I need help writting fight scenes...and I thought you gentlemen and ladies(if any come here) could help me out....this mean detailed postings please...please please...I just need some help writting fight scenes...so the open challenge is to fight me, or anyone else who post in here...I dont care if that means making friendships and gaining up on a person or what not...but we must obey by Master Bobo and Wildcards rules for BB...thanks in advance guys!

*It is a room about three football fields put at end together...the sides are greek pillars that hold up a upper viewing deck for people wishing to see the fightes. behind the pillars, this wraps around the entire place, is walls that holds weapins free for use by anyone...there are also empty places for fighters to customize to hold different weapons of thiers for later usage. At the north end is a resting place marked off by red pillars...this has hospital beds, food, drinks(any kind a person could want), basicly anything a person might need to rest up with. at the south end is a wall that has a picture of all the great gods done in colored glass with water running down it...there is no roof to the arena, just a small one over the viewing deck...also there is only one door to the entire room...which is on the right side, dead in the middle of the arena.*

*she is standing in the arena, in the middle, weaponless. she is looking up to watch the moon start to edge its way into sight...waiting for fighters to show up...wondering who will answer the call, who will be brave enough, and then who is going to have the most fun and enjoyment from this.*
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:52 pm

* a portal no bigger than a plate apeared above the floor of the room, bright light flowed from it but nothing else. one of the weapon spaces changed and fromed into a bracket, not disimilar to a sword rack. but offset slightly. their was a loud crack and a blade flew from the portal followed by a long curved handle and another shorter blade the three components flew to the rack twisting in and out of others paths in an almost dance like fashion. assembling themselves on the rack each of the blades settling on one end of the handle before bonding to it with a great white light, the complete kninwa swing blade hung in mid air for a moment before resting itself onto the rack on the wall. the portal then grew in size and raised up from the ground another falsh of blinding light and the protal dissapeared leaving the form of adok master of the kninwa in its place. he wore his traditional kninwa battledress. armour designed lovingly to allow for perfect fighting movement but still protect its wearer to the best.

"the godess of death is not a challenge to be undertaken lightly but i accept. i await the bout to start. I am ready"*
St.Lucifer
Enforcer

Post by St.Lucifer » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:29 pm

*Lucifer strode along the rows of seats, his cloak billowing behind him.Again he was dressed all in black, his long blade sheathed on his left hip, his pendant glowind slightly around his neck. He continued his walk until he was in the very middle of all the seats, there he sat down and flicked his hair away from his eyes, he surveyed the two contestants, expecting Adok's demise to be quick and painfull.*