Battle Royal

Junk goes here, bitches.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:00 am

*pulls out her contract, then a magnifi glass and starts reading the fine print, then the ultra fine print*

Well...so it is...go figure. Here I thought i was using the powers of Hell in a good way, I only use demons who come willingly...I don't force them...and I make sure they aren't being used by anyone else for any other reasons...

*looks at Nos and smiles gently*

So...boss...whom I work for without porblems...this is the part where you kick my ass and show me how to use the powers and whatnot I use from Hell the right and all-powerful way correct?

*sighs and rest her hand on the hilt of her rapier, kicks Bobo down again when he stands up...she then folds up her contract slipping it back into the black hole she has as a pocket in the inside of her jacket. and she sighs again as she walks somewhat away from Bobo and a bit closer to Nos*

I deserve this...please don't kill me...it kinda hurts and reserection and healing aren't too much of a picnic in the park...
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:59 am

Nos: oh don't worry, i'm just interested in a fun fight. you can both fight me if you want. i just haven't had a good battle in so long.

Nos clenches his fists for a moment, and chains slowly form within them, lenghtening until they're about ten feet long, at which point nos begins to spin them around him

Nos: and, as far as the demons, or anything else, feel free to continue to use them. it helps me in the end.

Whipping the chain out, it stopped an inch away from shroomy's gut. then, clenching his fists again, a weighted end shot down the length of the chain, knocking the breath out of her.

Nos: i have no intention of killing you. while you work for me, i consider you a friend.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:21 am

*catches her breath, she stands stunend for a moment, then laughs*

To tell you the truth, some of these demons scare me too much to summon them...but hey, I get to fight my boss! I GET TO LIVE EVERYONES DREAM!

*laughs some more as she pulls out her rapier, and looks at Nos, then back at Bobo*

Come on snowman, get over here and play with us.

*twirls her rapier, then thinks about how it wont help her out against the chain, so she puts it up, reaches behind her back and pulls out a gaint iron hammer. She pratices swinging it a few times then smiles again*

The swordsmith wont miss it for too long. Now then boss, bring it on!
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:18 am

*Stands on his head, and looks at both of them, and smiles innocently* Ya know.. you're both standing upside down.. and as soon as you realise gravity is against you.. *Watches them fall up as he totally reverses gravity in a 100 Km radius on the planet, while he stays standing on the ground, on his hand.* That's gonna hurt when they hit the atmosphere...

*Watches them get smaller and smaller, along with all the loose ground, then shrugging difficultly he fixes the gravity and stands up, wondering what became of the two.* Considering their powers.. I expect them to be back.. right about...... *pulls out his pocket watch and looks at it.* Five mintues from now.

*Readies his sword, and a few other suprises, for when they return, then reaches down to switch the safety on the Uzi, in the holster on his left hip, to off.* Hehehehe...
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:32 am

*after about ten, she appears behind Bobo, slamming her huge iron hammer into his back side, basicly asd if he were a golf ball on a tee.*

THAT HURT YOU ASSHOLE!

*Bobo flys off a few good feet, before he can get up she slams the hammer into him again, and again. then backs off a few feet, trapping herself in a force field for protection. for a good measure she slams the hammer into him once more. Bobo is now in the ground a good three feet*

Next time, I am going to hurt you in so many more places ICE BOY!

*stands protected by her force field, watching Bobo's actions and watching for Nos. her wings out and folded behind her.*
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:13 pm

Nos, upon being launched into the air, let himself fall freely. after several minutes, he felt gravity right itself. he knew it would. Bobo didn't like to just get rid of people. too much like running from his problems. Nos, over this time, had become rather pensive. glancing around, and seeing he was just on the outside of the planets gravitational pull, he figured he had a while to think. Shroomy, he noticed was nowhere near him. she must have fought the gravity. Nos considered the implications of the gravity reversal. he wondered for a while if it was just based around him and shroomy, or if Bobo had changed it for the entire planet. if he had, Hell would be getting a massive load of souls very soon. the only one's that would be safe would be people inside buildings, or able to grab onto something. most of the rest of the mortals would be killed by the landing. Nos didn't like when large groups came in, it clogged up the system. Charon was already being over-worked, and probably wouldn't be able to keep up. then Nos would have to hire an assistant, and that WASN'T about to happen.

By this time, Nos had gotten fairly close to the planets surface. he had picked up a lot of speed, from all the distance he fell, and he was heating up. granted, it was nothing compared to the fires of hell, but it melted his sunglasses, which he hadn't had a chance to fire-proof. Then he crashed down, hitting the earth. or rather, hitting bobo and causing him to hit the earth. Shroomy, was launched a good twenty five feet away, but a good 80 feet into the air, by the resulting explosion. it didn't help that where she would land would now be a rather deep crater. this planet seemed to have a lot of craters generated by the little battles. Nos stood up, and kicked bobo, who groaned as he shot along the bottom of the crater... landing right under where Shroomy was about to land.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:16 am

*a light scream escaped her as she was tossed 80 feet into the air, but then she crashed hard into something that felt like a human body...at first she thought she landed on her boss...then she remembered her boss would be different feeling then this...she began to crawl off and away from the spongeish thing...her right knee bleeding from landing on something. once to a safe distance in the crator she stood...looked down at her knee...thne up around the crator.*

Well...this is a swell crator...must build a summer home here.

*she tears a bit off her shirt and wraps up her knee, thne she turns to see the spongeish thing she landed on was Bobo. after a small laugh at the site of him, she spreds her wings and flys out of the crator, soreing somewhat above the battle field spying her boss. her thoughts suddenly on all the work to be done in Hell if this war turned out to be messy due to the gravity game...she sighed and landed on the ground, holding onto her sword's hilt*

Thanks for sending me something soft to land on...I REALLY NEEDED IT TO BE BOBO!

*growls some as she watchs Nos's moves*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:54 am

*Standing back up, after being turned into a golf tee, made a landing pad for a full force re-entry by Nos, sucker kicked by the afore mentioned person, and then a squishy landing base for Shroomy. Any lesser man would have died, a horrible and bloody death. Feeling his bones crack, as the snap back into place, the ground rises into a mound below him, which keeps rising, but staying only wide enough to support him and bring him as high as the rim of the crater.*

"well well, children, I guess play times just begining."

*Holding his left hand out, a dagger of pure etheral energy is formed, as it does, he levels his other sword at Shroomy. Ignoring Nos for the moment, he charges Shroomy, riding the mound of earth right at her gaining momentum. As he nears to within fifteen feet the mound vanishes, and he flies with his feet out at the slight downwards arc, hitting the wall of the crater and causing Shroomy to fall back into it, and as she does Bobo runs up the side full force and body checks her throwing her back up and over the rim and onto the grass. Reaching the top, Bobo looks around to both his victims, one still in the crater, the other trying to get up from the ground.*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:19 am

*she lays, as close as she can to the ground, she's hurt...badly hurt at the moment...from nos giving her flight lessons...landing on a body with bones and crap...and now being tossed around like a rag doll by bobo...she is in need of rest and healing, but she knows she wont get it anytime soon from these two...well maybe Nos, she is his goddess pf death.*

Well...well...well...the baby...

*she coughs a bit, blood splattering on the grass some...she quickly uses her own strenght to stand fast, and hold her weapon out...as if everything is ok*

Woke from his nap...how sweet! So, is this where you get mad at us for playing rough with you?

*she smirks, suddenly the whole planet begings to shake and rumble...off in te distance flames can be seen rushing towards Shroomy like a train...she begins to back off some, not knowing what it is...then they catch her...and in a bright flash of red light Shroomy is seen suspended in sleep inside a deep purple bubble...and four huge demons stand gaurding the bubble armed with swords*

Now that Shroomy has been put to sleep, we can fight in a mature manner.

*out from behind one of the demons steps out a woman with deep purple hair that drags on the ground and mixes in with the long solid black cape and dress she is wearing...her skin is white as snow...her eyes soild black showing no pupils or light reflections...she is also weilding the a scythe. she walks slowly but gracefully towards Bobo...as she does this Nos makes his way out of the crator*

Hello Nos, it's been too long since I have seen you...time has treated you well.

*she smiles, when she does it seems to suck the life right out of the planet...for she is Azrael...the truest form of Death. rummored to be only an arch-angle, but rumors are always proven to be a mistake. she stops a few feet before Bobo, she looks nothing like his Shromy, she is a whole different person. Shroomy's body slowly spins around as Shroomy sleeps in the bubble...almost looking like a figure in a snow globe*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:40 am

"Pleasure I'm sure. How about we cut the small talk, and you tell me why you're here, and what you've done to her, and don't give me any of that 'I did nothing to her, it was you' bull shit."

*Bobo stands there, his hand tensing on the sword, as the etheral energies from his dagger also begin to slide up his arm, taking the shape of his armour. Not quite a full set, but enough. His left arm is completly covered, as is his front and back chest and his upper right arm, a neck piece that comes up in the back and a small piece wraps around his hair, holding it in a pony tail and out of the way. A light protective plate covers his entire stomach and lower back, Greives cover his shins and calves, while long pices spaced evenly apart, twist around his upper thighs.*

*Getting ready to fight one or both of them, he idly wonders how easy it is to kill thoes demons, 'well..' he thinks quietly 'you'll find out soon enough'. He also wonders what came of the others battling on the planet. He'll have to find them after this and take care of them as well.*

"So.. Miss.. Third-place-runner-up-at-a-grim-reaper-want-to-be-contest. What beef, have you with me?"
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:53 am

Do we have emotion ties to Shroomy?

*her smile fades as the sky starts to darken, a slight mist begins to fall all around*

I simply put her damaged body into that bubble to repair what damage has occured to the goddess...she will be fine...that is if you don't piss me off. I am here to fight the battle she was engaged in for her until she is ready to wake up and fight again...

*sighs, steps a few steps to the side*

Those demons are here to protect the goddess, and aid Nos if he so wishes to use them...don't worry your head off about them or her...you might need that brain power later.

*steps a few more steps to the side, her dead eyes resting on Bobo's face*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:02 am

*Bobo shrugs* "What is it to you what she is to me. Emotions come in varying stages."

*The air cools even more, and the light droplets of water that from the mist, become solid ice and land on the ground like hail.*

"Oh? and if I piss you off?"

*He watches her move, his body and other senses aware to whats going on around him, knowing the instant if she tries something.*

*now its his turn to smile* "Oh, I wasn't worried about them, I was just wondering how easy they were to kill, own personal amusement is all. Though.. I think I could find a few ways to have fun with you too.."

*winks and blows her a kiss, as he waits for her next move, his eyes, taking in everything around him and her, not for one second off gaurd.*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:14 am

*suddenly she is only a few short inches from bobo, they stay...staring at one another for a few moments...then she kisses him softly. as she does this she starts to drain his life away, knowing he will get her off him as fast as he can she puts her hands on his shoulders, slamming him down into the crator...a good five feet into the ground of the crator*

*without words she readied herself for his counter attack, glancing back over at her prisoner in the bubble. then she go's back to being ready to fight with this block of ice trying to pass off as a man.*

*the bubble grows darker, making it a little harder to see Shroomy...Azrael's weapon begins to glow the same aura as Shroomy once did*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:32 am

*Getting up and walking back towards her he laughs, its a strange one, a mocking one. He looks no the worse for wear from the kiss.*

"Ya know.. you might want to try that on someone with a life force that can be stolen." *smirks at her* "and.. well.. from someone who came from Shroomy there.. I'm suprised you're as bad a kisser as you are."

*Shakes his head and laughs again.* "Oh and yes.. so you know.. I can read your thoughts, and I'm more man than you would think."

*Suddenly, the ground rises around her like a hand, ready to grab and crush her, but she quickly avoids it, and even as she does, Bobo is at her side, with a knee to her stomach and an elbow to her wind pipe. Both knocking the air from her, and causing her pain to breathe. As she doubles over, using her scythe for support, Bobo deftly does a sweep kick, knocking her legs and scythe from under her and her to the ground, face first.*

*Backing up Bobo looks at her. Waiting for her to get up, a faint pale light glowing above and below him.*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:40 am

*starts to laugh, a deep laugh, as she stands up showing no harm to herself*

You poor pathetic soul...this is beyond...

*just laughing harder, so hard tears are running down her face...and suddenly something slams into Bobo's back and stomach at the same time*

Let me clue you in on a secret...anything you do to me...gets transfered to sleeping goddess...she feels it all, the darker the bubble, less life she has...and when it is pitch black, not even Nos can bring her back!

*it seems the air is attacking Bobo, keeping him busy...for her can't move from his spot...every time he does he gets hit more. the bubble gets a tiny bit darker*