Battle Royal

Junk goes here, bitches.
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:58 am

Well.. I'm bored and it looks like this is slowly not being visited.. and I think a breath of fresh air would do it some good. :EDIT: It need not be one on one, show up and do something. Don't throw a hissy fit anything goes, as long as you're not totally asinine. No limit to what can be done or how.. so.. only one thing left to say..

Come Get Me.
Last edited by BoboTheIceMan on Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:28 am

*Shin steps up to Bobo,he must be nearly as bored as he is*

*checks himself*

Grenades....check
Demon Blade.....check
rubber ducky...check
Shield...check
flamethrower...check
"how to melt a giant moving ice block...CHECK

ok im coming mofo

*Shin begins to circle Bobo spining his blade around his wrist,shin slides forwards and extends his arm flinging the blade out at Bobo(still holding it)
Last edited by Matt on Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:36 am

*Just punches Shin in the mouth, hard, knocking him to the ground, staring at the knife, and grinning*

Ya know.. that was kinda amusing.. lol.

*Steps back, and prepares himself to fight.*

Again?
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:45 am

*Shin stands stunned and dazed*

uh,yeah ok

*he stabs the blade into the ground,and walks towards bobo,which turns into a run,shin slides past Bobo's right leg grabbing it mid-slide,pushing himself to his feet he rags bobo's leg up behind him flipping him over his own back all in one swift movement*

heh

*shin steps onto his back leg and awaits the return attack*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:00 am

*Stands up, and dusts himself off, creating a cloud of dust that blinds Shin, it billows out and up, covering as far out as could be seen.*

Hey shin.. *Bobo's voice echos around him, unsure of the direction* if you can't hit what you can't see.. does that mean, what you can't see can't hit you?

*Laughs evily, as he bodyslams, shin from his back left side, Hitting mostly his shield so it doesn't hurt him as much, but Knocks him to the ground five feet away. Looking up, shin sees a slight shadow there, the shape of bobo but then its gone, and his laugh echos around.*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:37 am

*Shin stands and again dusts himself off,he then brings out one wing..then the other,he begins to flap them clearing the dust from around himself and revealing the enemy,stood in the shadow of the cloud,Shin charges at Bobo,picking his blade up on the way,as he pulls it out from the ground a crack is left,as shin steps on it the crack gets bigger*

*as shin runs he takes the Shield from his back and frisbes it across the floor,then jumps on it riding it to Bobo,as he reachs shin jumps off a little but stamps on one end causing it tofly up into his face,more sand and grit hits his face then the shield,the shield flys off a distance away,shin makes adesperate run for it*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:54 am

*Spitting out blood, Bobo smirks. He honestly wasn't expecting the shield to be used like that, but using that trick so early was going to cost Shin, cost him quite a bit. Pushing his hands out to his sides, level with his shoulders, he begins to transfrom, going to his real form, that of the Man of Ice. As the change happens from head to toe, a small ring floats down around his body, a clear and pale blue mixture of colours. As it reaches the ground, it appears to kick up the dust again, but it looks quite abit different. It is infact not dust, but small ice and snow particles, which spread out as Ice replaces everything, moving out in all directions fast, covering everything.*

*Looking off in the direction Shin ran after his shield, Bobo silently glides along the Ice, pursuit of his first prey has begun. Upon looking down at the Ice, he smiles patiently, knowing more will come they must. But this one.. will be the fun one.*
Last edited by BoboTheIceMan on Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:29 am

*Shin grabs his shield and turns to see Bobo slowly walking to him,taking his time as he does usually,shin knew actions would need to be swift to beat this opponant*

Take your time Bobo,you need it

*flung back his right hand,then the left engulfing them in white hot flame,bolts of lightening flickering around the air around his hand,shin put his hands at his sides and looked up at Bobo planning his next move,the lightening jumped and began striking the floor,a couple of thousand volts in his arms,covered by the white hot flames,enough to belt a block of ice surely?*

*Shin began to walk to the iceman,taking his time in doing so just like Bobo was,as the two met the iceman made a swing at him,slow,but powerful,shin used the speed advantage and ducked under the huge arm and punched bobo in the middle of his shoulders around half a foot from his head.the lightening surged threw the icemans body,ice was effectly water making the blow worse,shins fist was on his body for all of 5 seconds but the burn mark was deep,the water from the meted ice added more shock to the electricity,as shin steped back the iceman was covered in electricity forcing him down to his knees,shin tooka few more steps back then leaped into the air making decent down both fists this time facing down for one big impact*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:19 am

*Looking at the ground, unseen by the falling Shin, Bobo smiles. Waiting as Shin falls, seeming to take an eternity, when he is about half a foot above him, bobo shoots his hands up fast, grabbing Shins wrists sending the electricty back into Shin, using himself as the conductor. Using that and the force of the fall to throw Shin off, and holding onto the wrists so Shin can't brace himself, Bobo leans back having shin hit the ground face first at full speed. Continuing on with the force of falling backwards, bobo rolls asorbing the water back into and solidifing and lands on shins chest, Middle of the breast bone, hearing a slight crack and pulls Shin up, by his arms, cracking breast bones.*

Its not nice to try and melt me.. and its not that easy unless I make it.

*Grins down at Shin sadistically, as he hears and feels the joints in Shins body pop, snap, and seperate.*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:35 am

*suddenly in the middle of bobo's assult on shin, 70 foot deep emerald and deep purple colored flames sprot out of the ground like flowers, they form a circle around bobo...shin's body vanish's from bobo's grip...leaving him alone in the circle of flames. shin appears resting in a soft bed surronded by life-size rubber duckies all chanting his name as they serve him drinks and food. the flames suddenlt change into 25 lovely, very curvish, demoness's who all walk up to Bobo and start to dance around him sexily to a old jazz song. as soon as the song ends, the lifesize rubber duckies start to chant shins name faster, and faster and faster until it hears like they are just making a high pitched noise...and then they stop...and all is silent as they look up to the sky as a bright pink bubble starts to descend from the sky. the girls around bobo look to the sky too, not dancing anymore. the bright pink bubble lands on the gound...and then the dancers turn back into the flames, and form a tight cage around bobo...and the lifesixed rubber duckies start to beat up shin with thier beaks...all chanting die!*

You said to come and get you...I hope you know what you asked for Bobo of the Ice!

*the bubble pops to show Shroomy in short cut off shorts and a black tube top, her hair loose, and she's wearing her All-star Converse's...she has her two 12 gage shoot-guns strapped to her back, a large hunting knife on her side, another hunting knife on her lower right leg, her rapier in its holding on her left, and then her locket from hell on her neck...she's ready to fight these two boys*

Now then, which one of you is going to escape your prison first I wonder?

*the life-sixed rubber duckies multi-ply by 100 and all keep pecking away at shin, as the flames around bobo grow stronger and hotter*
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:03 am

Neither shall need to young lady.

*vandire slowly phased into existance, his ethereal form taking its substance one more, his cloak and tabard blowing gently in the breaze, his eyes shaded by his wide rimed hat*

Such a fine display of trickery and foul magcik lass, but it ends soon, as does your existance, defend yourself

*bracing himself with feet shoulder width apart, he reaches out with his mind, probing at shroomies mental defences, sensing for weakness, unable to do so, he takes a guess, based on previous fights, an image, a faint image, growing stronger, it formed inside her head, bobo, laying on the floor, his life essence flooding from him, she cant reach him, shes shackled. Leaving the image lingering and smiling at her, he draws his claymore and points it at her*

show me your anger, your hate!! Let the negative enrgies flow!!
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:21 am

*Looking up at Dave, he smiles, his eyes playing back and forth between the two new commers.*

Well Well, looks like I have more play things. *Glancing around at the giant pillars of fire around him, he suddenly feels an over whelming sense of Deja Vu. Shrugging, he walks towards the flames, but he never makes it to them, for his body sinks into the Ice that now covers the planet, and he appears on the other side of the fires, unscathed his body completely healed. Catching sight of shin out of the corner of his eye, he lightly shakes his head.* Thats gotta hurt.. hehe hehe. But.. its you two who are my main focus at the moment.. and since you don't seem to be looking like you'll team up.. its still not good for me to go two on one.. it seems so.. unfair."

*Grinning like the Cheshire Cat, they both know he's joking about the fairness of it all, But a small block of Ice rises from the ground, and breaks open, reavealing a brown and silvery mass, which stands up, and two small treads appear on its underside, as it looks towards the group, and Bobo.*

Awating Instructions. *It says in a very feminine computer voice, that sounds familiar yet.. not. To all thoes but Bobo.*

It's had a few.. upgrades.. for thoes of you who know what it is.. for thoes who don't.. *Just laughs, as he sizes up his opponents to pick his target.*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:31 am

*the flaming ducks peck at shin untill he stands in a fit of rage,he throws shi arms to his side and a ring of white flames circkes him,shin lets outs roar of anger,somewhat growling instead the ring turns into a blast incinerating the ducks...*

*Shin takes a little time to look around,Vandire in a mind meld with Shroomy who is on her knees screaming. Shin encases Bobo in the Cage,which happens to be metallic,shin ignores shorromy and Vandire and goes for Bobo,Shroomy having healed shin(i think) making it all the better..*

*Shin grabs the Cage with his hands and begins to concenrtate the bolts of electricity in his hands within his hands throgh the cage,the closeness of the metal bars and shins concentration act as a super conductor,the bolts surge through the cage frying Bobo,the electricity heating his body..*

*Shin begins to rub his hands back and forth on the cage,concentrating too..creating friction,the flames on his hands and the heated bars ignite causing the cage to become a blazing inferno of white hot flames,lightening bolting off in every direction very couple of seconds,the more shin concentrated the more it hurt,the more it hurt the more her concentrated,this went on untill the cage exploded blowing shin straight upwards, he opened his wings and regained control of his projectory dodging a piece of the cage that folllowed him*

*Shin looked around Shroomy and vandire lay at two ends of the arena adn Bobo was nowhere to be seen,in the last few moments shin remembers distinctly seeing him inside the cage,the white hot flames all over his body and a bolt of lightening almost grabbing his head throwing him back in pain,shin hovered around scanning the ground for any sign... a puddle...slush..anything*
Last edited by Matt on Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:32 am

(occ: yes shin, i healed you)

*she screams one final time, as she breaks free of the mind hold shin had on her, also the image vandire put in her mind melts away*

Guys...prepare to meet...MY TOY'S!

*she laughs evily as she pulls out a small glass cube that has multi-colored dots which are lighting up around it...she starts to try and match up the dots...as she does objects start to fall out of the sky. a huge metal safe falls right beside Vandire, a kitchen sink falls on the other side of Vandire, as he just stands in his spot. then a washer and dryer set fall on either side of bobo and 'his toy', then a gaint toy chest falls in front of her*

Hey guy's lookie...I matched the dots up!

*suddenly a 18 foot tall Care Bear comes walking towards bobo and vandire, it keep re-peating "I love you", and has its arms open ready to hug its next victum...uh...freind to death...uh...happiness.*

See now, Vandire, no negative energies here! Shin, don't worry I have a special toy just for you!

*she's laughing but keeping her eye on bobo and his toy, watching shin carefully, and also is watching vandire. she opens the lip as a bright flash come over the planet...and standing behind her are 8 foot tall gummie bears with plastic sword toothpics as weapons.*

LETS PLAY WAR!
Last edited by Shroomygirl on Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:33 am

(OCC:damn my long time in posting..i edit btw)