Battle Royal

Junk goes here, bitches.
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:42 am

Sanguinius knew his place on the field. Knowing that this enemy was powerful and could wait, he fell back to help the Blood Angels. The first Chaos he fell upon was the Sorceror and his retinue.

The Sorceror sent bolts of energy flying at the Primarch, but his bolts were deflected by Sanguinius's psychic energy. With his mind, Sanguinius forced the Sorceror to the ground, his Chaos gifts offering no protection from the inccured wrath of the Imperium. The Primarch plunged his blade into the chest of the Sorceror, the wicked red blade purging the evil soul.

The Chaos warriors fell back at the sight of their leader being executed. The Dreadnought had other plans. It rushed the Primarch from behind, having to pry it's fury from a squad of Blood Angels Brethren. It came on fast, and strong....

It just wasn't quick enough. Sanguinius turned sharply, his blade searing through the plasteel like butter. The Dreadnought's arm flew off, and Sanguinius swung around again, thrusting his long blade deep within the Dreadnought's sarcophagus.

Leaving the lifeless hull of the Dreadnought behind, Sanguinius flew back and supported his troops further. His very presence inspiring them to crush the enemy. With their leaders gone, the Blood Angels had little difficulty crushing the remaining Chaos forces.

A crackling poping sound sounded slightly down the field of battle, and suddenly a group of terminators armed with lightning claws appeared. They waited for the teleportation shock to wear off before crashing head on into the Kninwa warriors, rending them to ribbons.

A Thunderhawk gunship landed, carrying members of the Blood Talons successor chapter. They rushed in and fought alongside their Blood Angels brethren.

Sanguinius saw that this was good and charged the middle of the field, accompanied by the Honor guard and a Dreadnought. Meanwhile the Whirlwind, a single Predator (one having been lost to Chaos Raptors before they were gunned down), and Landraider provided support fire, ripping the enemy apart.

(OOC: I thought I might fill you in, I've designed rules for the primarch, if it allows insight into how well he would fare (for all of you who play 40k)

WS:8 BS:6 S:7 T:6 W:5 I:7 A:8/9 Ld:10 Sv:2+/3+
The Red Blade: Power Weapon + Insta-death on wound roll of 6.
Storm Bolter/Plasma gun.
Talisman of the Blood Angels: 2+ automatic hit.
Psychic Powers:
- Fist of the Heavens = 18" rng ordanance blast str 5 no armor saves, replaces shooting
- Cry of Fury = instead of shooting, all models within 12" take LD test or fall back, and strike last in CC for the rest of the turn.
- Retribution = make psychic test at the end of enemy's combat. each enemy who hit sanguinius in CC takes a str 6 ap 3 hit.
Angelic Wings: count as jump packs, but don't kill if landing in dif terrain. 12" charge
Primarch's Fury: +D6 attacks when charging into CC instead of the normal 1, on top of +1 str and +1 init.

Well, that should do it.)
Last edited by Nova on Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:02 am

*Looks at Vandire.* It didn't. *grabs the hand thats holding the handle of the blade, and pulls it and Vandire to him, the sword exits the back of Bobo's neck, as he and Vandire are now face to face.*

I am byond feeling pain, the gurgle was the icewater in my veins as it spilled upon your sword.

*Suddenly knees Vandire in the stomach as spikes of ice shoot from his hand and stab into that of Vandires which he's clutching. Prying it free from the handle Bobo snaps the wrist and forearm bones, and flings him to the ground, about 10 feet away.*

Now you will suffer.

*Pulls Vandires sword free from his neck, through the side, and looks at it. Admiring it he tosses it aside onto a big rock, where it shatters. As Bobo's neck heals to the point where nothing ever happened to it.*

Ice.. does not need to be visable to weaken something.. and my blood made your sword brittle.. it would never have been useful to you again.

*Grins as a snow and icestorm starts up around them, -212 degrees F, with Winds of 75 Miles per hour, adding in a windchill factor of 68 degrees taking it down to -280, as the snow and ice covers everything and blurrs all vision.*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:30 am

*as the snow falls and the wind blows, she balls up as close as she can to the ground allowing herself to be covered in the -280 F white snow. the whole time she keeps balling up tighter and tighter, her Hell Sword starting to glow a bright red. when it all stops bob starts to laugh as the battle feilds are now pure white...and then he sees it...a perfect circle of red light starting to peek through the layers...suddenly he remembers who was fighting there...*

bobo: Shroomy...you can not win...

*he starts to walk closer to it, as he does the light starts to shoot rays of red and orange out of the snow, melting it quickly. bobo stops, as the snow's surface starts to crack like an ice pond, through the cracks the same red and orange light burst free...he looks all around him...and it happens, all know visable sight is filled in red as a blood surling scream fills all known hearing...when the sight returns bobo looks just in time to see Shroomy's foot slam into his face, this cause's him to fly back into some rocks, then he tries to stand...and Shroomy decks him, then she places her foot on his neck, pressing it more into him*

I HATE COLD WEATHER YOU SNOWMAN!

*bobo glances around, all the snow is gone, everyone seems liek they were right before the storm...he then looks at Shroomy who is glaring down at him. he doesn't understand how she did it...melted all the snow on the whole planet without calling onto a higher power...but then he sees it...her Hell Sword is in two piece's...and now he knows she is beyond pissed.*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:43 am

*Looking up at Shroomy, he smiles abit* Ofcourse.. you had to step on my neck.. after just healing it some.. *Reaches up and grabs Shroomy's ankle, causing it to go numb with the freezing coldness of his hand, he twists it and lifts it, and pushes her off of him, then stands up.*

I guess its your turn.

*Waving his hand, he causes the ground to pull her down into it. Her arms and legs completly submerged, then the ground turns to solid stone, with her trapped in it. Looking at her he smiles*

IF you can free yourself, and if you come after me again.. I won't hold back. Everyone gets one chance to live. This is yours.

*Turns around and walks off, calling his staff to him as he does. And vanishes off over the horzion.*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:00 am

*the moment she lands on the ground she go's to sit up...and then the earth sinks her in, she looks at bobo and trys to squirm free...she can't seem to fight his power...and then the stone sets in and she knows she cant simply break free without a huge struggle...she just lays still looking up to the sky*

He broke my sword...he traps me in stone...and then...he laughs at me...great.

*she sighs heavily, she is stuck now...for stone is something she has to have time to break out of, and she is now praying the others dont take advantage of her situation.*

When I get free...I will see the end of you Ice Man.
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:02 am

*Reaching a place far from the fighting, Bobo crosses his legs and sits, three and a half feet above the ground. His staff lays across his lap, while his backpack scans for any mechanical and technalogical signals or signatures, and Bobo's senses are looking for anything Magical or Supernatural or anything of the ilk. As he does, Bobo closes his eyes, and meditates.*

*He is sitting in the middle of a field, green, growth of up to a foot tall, going down his the left (North-East side) is a river, and more grass lands. To his front (South-East) far off are some mountains. Where he came from (North-West) is a swamp, and beyond that is wastelands/desert where the battling is going forth. Along his right (South West) is a forest that extens both to south and west. He is unsure of why he stopped here, but he knows this is where an ending will occur, he waits, letting his mind focus, more and better.*
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:21 am

*adok walks up to the figure of vandire csting aside his weapons nad instantly blocking an attack from the man, "you are quick vandire but i know you far to well" adok attacked now lashing out with a leg sweep knocking vandire to the ground and going to put his fist through vandires chest but before he could vandire grabbed adoks arm and twisted it sending adok spinning away, landing nearly ten feet away, adok stood and ran at vandire reaching him as he got to his feet. the pair engaged in a bitter hand to hand struggle for their lives,*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:30 am

*it starts happening slowly, small particles on the ground start to shake lightly then as moments go by larger ones start to shake...now this is only in a twenty foot radius around her. a doom of black forms over the twenty foot radius, creating a prison but a shelter at the same time. everyone near the doom backs away some, watching the black swirl and slink around the surface of the doom. after a matter of an hour, a roar is suddenly hear, light at first, then suddenly it stops...and silence falls. the doom shatters and she stands there, every piece of her stone prison Bobo had on her is now in two circles which overlap each other. these two circles are orbiting around her, her eyes are a void of color as she looks aroudn the place*

We were all summonded here by Bobo...and now he has fled his own battle field...I call that a cowards way out. BOBO COME OUT AND PLAY!

*she slams her foot on the ground as it turns black, and any living plant dies as the black consumes it, the pieces of her sword float to her, as they do they mend back together to form the Hell Sword once again, this time the blade is white with a red aura glowing not only around it, but around her as well*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:05 pm

*Bobo's eyes open, slowly but with purpose. He feels the surge of energy and the change of forces in the world, hears the resonating sounds of the challenge deep within his soulless body. Knowing full well where its come from and who issued it.*

You are ready.. I know but I will wait for you to come to me.. *Bobo's voice echos around Shroomy, as his mouth quietly moves from miles and miles away.* You bring death with you.. but we shal see whose death it is. You have a power which even you can not comprehend. For good or ill, it will serve you to the best you allow it. Come to me.. I call you to do battle.

*Bobo turns to the direction in which Shroomy is, and sends an orb of Etheral Blue light to guide her to him, having done that, he sets himself to the etheral plane, knowing fully when she will reach here, and will be back then, leaving his backpack behind as her assurance that he is not running, merely wating.*
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:41 am

Nova tired of this game. Throwing off the persona he had clothed himself in, the image of the Angel Primarch disappeared. There stood Nova. No powerful wings shimmering robes or shining sword. Just a tall man in an elegant coat with a bright red cloak billowing in the wind behind him.

Nova waved his hand and the Blood Angel forces ceased to exist. Not that they had in the first place...

Walking along the field of battle, which moments before he had swept through with his blade singing, Nova stopped to notice a Chaos champion grasping at his chest. A red glow lifted chains bound around his body, holding them hovering in the air, a slight reddish glow in the air about them.

Suddenly the soldier was lifted into the air, and with a primal scream of mixed pain and pleasure, the man was torn assunder. In his place stood a might Demon of great proportions. It had the form of a minotaur, and held within it's grasp a might axe. It had great leathery wings that beat slowly down as the might beast lowered itself.

Nova looked it in the eyes from below. The great demon of Khorne saw this look and in a moment had the blade of it's axe crashing down on Nova. Expecting the small creature to be wasted instantly on the axe's wicked edge, the demon lifted it's axe.... or tried to.

Finding he couldn't, he looked down to see Nova's hand grasping the axe's blade. Did this mere mortal have the strength to hold a greater demon of Khorne at bay?! The greater demon knew fear as the axe was yanked from it's grasp. That fear was the last emotion he ever felt as the very axe bound to his existence was brought round to cleave him from skull to groin. Nova dropped the axe, as both it and the demon dissapated. All of the chaos marines ran in terror as the demonic incarnation of the will of the chaos god was slain before them on it's own blade.

Nova walked along the field of battle again, casually swiping aside all in his path. He was bound and determined to find a burger joint, if it was the last thing he did!
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:21 am

*watchs the orb come to her, she stands there a few moments...staring at it. a smile crosses her face as she taps on the orb*

Go on, do your job...lead me to him tiny orb.

*spreads her wings once more, flying after the orb at a slow speed...she is in no hurry to this fight. as she flys to the fight, she starts to think through all she can do to hurt Bobo...which isn't much without using energy and powers she is not used to tapping into. she arrives at the place the orb takes her to, as she lands she folds in her wings and looks around*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:53 am

*Bobo's back pack, stands up and looks at Shroomy with its camera, as it plays the note for her, stating that he'll be here. When it is done, the back pack lays back down, and goes into Stand-By mode again*

*About 45 minutes later Bobo slowly phases into View his body slightly dimmer than it normally is.* Ah.. good to see you made it.. *he says with out even opening his eyes.* you seem.. ready.. yet.. doubtful.. *he looks up and down your body, his eyelids looking funny, like they are sealed shut, along with what can be seen of his ears and nose*

Now.. if you want to get along with this.. *reaches out and grasps the orb that's been flying around the area, and asorbs it into his arm.* I'm ready *His staff transforms into a solid diamond sword with the edge made of solid crystal which comes down and wraps around his right hand up to his elbow*
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:13 pm

for the first time, Nosferatu appeared on the field of this battle. he stood unarmed for the moment, and looked relatively un threatening. he glanced around, seeing who was up and about. the first people he noticed were Shroomy and Bobo. seeing no one else, he decided he might as well fight them.

Bobo: (talking)

Shroomy: (talking)

Nos: Ahem

Bobo and Shroomy: (shock!)

Nos: (insert maniacal laughter here)

Nos leapt into the air, and kicked off of a rock he had stood near, shooting towards the two of them at high speeds. he flew right past them, spinning as he did. he landed behind them, and then leapt forward back at them, clotheslining both.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:28 pm

*laying on the ground, coughing, she gets up slowly...looking for Nos...sees him*

Where in Hell did you crawl out from?

*dust the dirt off her, still looking at Nos*

You are...so...what makes you think you can just appear out of no where and attack us...WHEN WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT!?!

*kicks Bobo back down as he tries to get up*
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:43 am

well, three things... first of all, this:

BoboTheIceMan wrote::EDIT: It need not be one on one, show up and do something. Don't throw a hissy fit anything goes, as long as you're not totally asinine. No limit to what can be done or how..

and second, i outrank you. *points to sig and laughs maniacally again*

and finally, i am hell incarnate. it's part of the price one must pay to use anything associated with hell. get a magnifying glass, it's in the fine print under the "you got pwn3d" clause