Battle Royal

Junk goes here, bitches.
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:58 am

*Looking up, at her, he creates a barrier around himself and forces it out, spitting alittle blood out and smiles* "He may not, but that matters not, for he only commands hell. That is nothing compared to what I can do. You, taker of life, where ever you go, death is in your wake. But.. I can bring life, as well as take it away. Create and Destroy. I have powers beyond your comprehension, and ability to deal with."

*Holding his right arm out, the sword becomes his staff once again. Looking at it he smiles, and looks back at her.* "I wish I could say its been nice knowing it.. but it hasn't and.. it won't." *Tossing his staff towards the sphere, it lands half way there, standing straight up, like a lantern from some strange dimention.*

*Chanting words, in a strange tongue none have heard before, the Ball ontop of his staff glows, as does the etheral dagger in his hand, which slowly begins to change back into pure energy. Which he tosses at the crystal ball on his staff, when it hits, it refracts. Nos watches all this happen. The individual beams of energy hit Bobo, The Bubble Shroomy is in, The Four Demons, and Azrael. Five more beams arc, one from Bobo to Azreal, and One each from the Demons to the Bubble in which Shroomy is prisoner.*

"Now then.." *Bobo says as he approaces Azreal.* "She is safe from you, now and forever." *As he says this, the Bubble begins to lighten, as Shroomy's life force returns to normal, and the four demon guards drop to the ground, dead.* "Hmm.. easier than I thought." *Reaching out and grabing hold of Azreals arm, Bobo stares into her lifeless eyes, with his equally as cold ones.* "As for you, you are now bound to me, as she was to you. Forever trapped within me, never to be free." *As if walking through a door, Azreal is gone, and only Bobo is left standing there.*
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:59 pm

Throughout all this, Nos stood and watched. The demons, though not truly dead, no longer had form in the mortal world. but Nos would destroy there eternal forms when this battle was finished anyway, for having been downed by such a simplistic, weak attack. Only Nos, and perhaps Shroomy, if she was aware yet, knew what Bobo had just done to himself. He walked towards the man, slowly clapping, and with an amused smile on his face. when he was only a few feet from Bobo, he stopped.

"you really should know... now that you've taken the Goddess of Death into you, everything you do gives her a bit of your energy. when your body becomes damaged enough, she can do the same to you as she did to Shroomy. it's a shame i didn't get to talk to her though. she looked as though she hadn't aged a day in the past four millenia. This is what Shroomy has dealt with. now, without the constant drain of energy, she is perhaps the second most powerful person on aura... the thing is, you can't seal me within you as you sealed Azrael."

as Nos finished talking, a Hammer formed in his hand. the hammer had his name inscribed in it, and Bobo recognised it as the same hammer from the Mansion competition. Nos swung the hammer, using only one hand. The massive hammer slammed into Bobo, and sent him to the ground like a ragdoll. it was only then that Bobo noticed something happening to Nos. he was changing, though not as Shroomy had changed. he was becoming bigger. within a few moments, his arms and legs were as thick as tree trunks, and he was twelve feet tall. his skin had taken on a slight green tinge, and become much rougher. a thick tail had formed, about 6 feet long, and wings that had been steadily growing, now stopped at a wingspan of 18 feet. Nos's skin had become thick scales, harder then most types of steel. slowly, Nos's face elongated into a lizard-like muzzle. a scar was visible on his gut, where, unbeknownst to both, lay the Shadow Gem. his eyes were ablaze. he had taken on the form of Archon, the Charon warrior that had become stranded on Aura, and later become fused into the very being of Hell Incarnate

this all happened in a matter of moments, and when it was finished, Bobo was already standing, clutching at his side. Nos decided he would help, so his hand shot forward, and one closed hand covered the mans entire skull. Nos ran a moment, and then threw Bob back down to the ground, then leapt back to wait. out of the corner of his eye, he could see Shroomy beginning to rouse.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:07 am

*as her body healed, Shroomy woke up and looked around, touching her chest lightly...she seemed to be looking for something...not franticly, but in a constant way for a few moments. she then stood, her hand still at her chest*

Azrael...where's Azrael?

*she looks at Nos a moment, not scared of his new form, not worried any...its a look of question and awe. she was simply enjoying seeing him looking so powerful, protraying his title wonderfully. then she looked to Bobo, wondering what he went through with the new Nos.*

Nos...where is she? Am I free after so long...free to have all my power to myself?

*Shroomy is just standing in her spot, unprotected and unarmed*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:48 am

*Bobo finally gets a good hold on the bent piece of armour and pops it back into place, and lets his arm fall to his side, but spits blood.* "Yes.. but life threatening damage isn't possible with me. I'm older than time, I've lived through Kings and Presidents, Watched wars waged and countries born. Seen the great desert when it was a lush green field."

*Stands up straight, as the wounds on his head vanish, as if they'd never been there.* "I'm not as weak as you think, my powers are beyond her ability to control, let alone understand.."

*Looking side long at shroomy.* "She, Azreal, is imprisioned.. within me. No Nos, I can not imprision you within me, for we are of the same, we are not entities that need another being to live. You can be imprisoned as well, in your own, different way."

*Spreading his arms, he turns the area into a frozen desert wasteland. Clouds covering the sky, pillars of Ice and Snow everywhere, and looks up to Nos.*
"Now.. are you trying to scare me? Cause fear in my heart? There are only a few things I fear, and you can do none of them to me."

*Picks up his staff, and puts it away, waiting for Nos to come after him again.*
"Just.. don't kiss me like my last opponent did.. I don't want my illusion shatter."
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:21 am

*stands there a moment, a smile on her face*

YOU can now bare that problem....BOSS I AM FREE!

*insdie Bobo Azrael fights some to break free, causing him to feel funny on the insdie...a voice echoing in his head saying she'll break free someday*

*Shroomy spread her wings and flys some to view the battle from the air*
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:57 pm

Nos smiled. Bobo enjoyed his little bits of cold here and there. Nos himself had no aversion to the cold, but it simply wasn't as fun to play with as fire. "Bobo... to me, you are still but a youth. just as you were when i watched YOU all so long ago. you see, you don't know it, but Azreal and i aren't the only ones who have met in times long past."

Nos's voice was a bit hard to understand in this new form, but that wasn't his problem. Bobo would be the one not knowing what was going on. Nos approached to attack again, as Bobo didn't look like he was about to take an offensive stand. then, reconsidering a moment, he stopped.

"you may be more powerful then i expect... But i'm more powerful then you could possibly imagine!"

as he finished his sentence, Nos had started walking, and sped up to a running pace. as he got close to bobo, he vanished from sight.

Half a mile above the ground, Nos looked down. he saw Bobo looking around curiously, trying to find where he had disappeared to, and a little ways above him, Shroomy doing the same. Nos' wings flapped a moment more, and then he took a dive, going full force, and rather quickly gaining speed. the crash from outer space had hurt Bobo, and that was when Nos was the size of an ordinary human...

And didn't weigh 8 tons. Nos used his wings to propel himself to an even faster speed then he had been at when he fell the first time, and as he was about to hit bobo, he slammed the hammer down, smashing the man into the ground. then he stomped on bobo's battered body a few times, and slowly began to walk to a reasonable distance to let him recover. but not, of course, before slamming his tail down with the force of a semi right on top of bobo's face.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:27 am

*Shroomy flys a little higher, out of the way, to veiw the fight more. then she starts to wonder what happened to the other people fighting on the planet...she shrugs it off as she watches Nos attack Bobo. she wants to attack Bobo, but doesn't want to get between Nos and Bobo...she might not walk away from that*

Ok, I'll just wait till the perfect moment...and then fight.
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:43 am

*Floating out of the hole he smiles, but the smile looks more animal than anything else. Leveling his hand, he summons forth a small squad of elementals, made from every type of element there is.*

"Now then..."

*Suddenly charges Nos, flying through the air, even before he finishes speaking, as he does so, the ground under Nos suddenly vanishes, suprizing him and causing him to fall, but he quickly gets his wings under him and starts flying. But not soon enough, completly vanishing, Bobo appears under Nos, in the giant hole, and tosses up a chain, one that is unbreakable, that wraps around Nos' body and tightens much like a rope, as small spikes stick out and grip into his scales.*

*sends a low volt, high amp surge through the chain as Nos climbs high into the air, smiling bobo creates an area of space centered around Nos' wings that is void of all air and hydrogen, helium, nitrogen, everything. Causing them both to plumet to the earth at high speeds, right at the frozen ground still covered in frozen spikes of ice.*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:13 am

*she's had enough of watching the seemingly one-sided fight...hse is pissed off at so many reason's now...and there's only one way to take out stress these days...and thats to beat the living...daylights...out of an enemy. without warning she flys down, with the pull of gravity and her own power...she flys right into Bobo punching him in the face hard enough to throw him back a good ten feet. Bobo is cought off gaurd, he gos to stand up when she punchs him again, denting his breast plate of armor...punches him about four more times in the same spot, which cracks the armor. Bobo punches her back, but she doesn't move...she stays floating/flying in her spot...and just stares at Bobo as her nose bleeds*

You shouldn't hit a LADY!

*she flys up fast, gets a good amount of distance and starts to form the darkest scariest looking bubble anyone has ever seen...thunder and lightning seem to form inside the bubble as she dives down to Bobo...she gets close and suddenly vanishs...leaving Bobo looking around and using his sense's...he suddenly sense's her behind him, he turns...and suddenly is slammed into the breast by her bubble which en-traps him in a version of Hell...the worst version...thunder and lightning envade his mind...clogging his thoughts and sense's...Bobo suddenly feels something leave his body*

Having fun?

*Bobo opens his eyes to see that all his armor is twisted, bent, some of its broken off his body like it was mere foil...he is bleeding from several small scratchs and burns on various parts of his body....he looks to his left and Azrael is laying on the ground in the same condition as he is, only the Hell Bubble is still surronding her head*

Bobo: What just happened?
Shroomy: I got pissed.
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:31 am

*Looks at Shroomy, then to Azreal, then the Falling Nos, who will hit any moment, then finally to his torn and tattered body and armour. He feels the broken leg he's standing on, and the dislocated shoulder, but none of that matters, nothing matters anymore. He was in this for the fun of it, but thats gone..*

"gone... all gone... all of it.. gone... all gone..." *he repeates in a low voice, over and over, as if in shock. As he speaks the elemential creatures he created slowly seem to vanish, but they're not, they are going back to their standard elemental form, which begins to swirl around Bobo, very close to him.*

"..ne.. al... go..e.. ..ll of i..: *the sounds are being muffled, but nothing else is heard no sound from the cyclone. Just as suddenly as it started, it disapates into the world around them, back to where the elements came from. And Bobo is standing there, Solid Ice looking naked. But its only the clothing he's wearing, the etheral blue matches him so. Looking over the people with his cold eyes, he reaches out to azreal, lifting her from 5 feet away, and a scream that will never be heard, rips forth from her lips into the bubble as her entire body is ripped apart, he life energies, or what remain of them are transfered to a weird symbol on Bobo's chest. Blinking, he looks from Nos to Shroomy, and waits.*
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:24 am

Nos looked at the symbol on bobo's chest. he had seen it before. on every person Azrael had ever been 'hosted' by. Nos knew she would escape from time to time. he also didn't give a damn. she could do nothing to him. Nos still felt a slight bit of tickling from the electricity, and the elementals. nothing of any importance. so Nos kicked bobo again. the man was slammed into the ground a good distance away. Nos also, ha dgrown weary of the similarities of every direction in this frozen battlefield. he clapped his hands, and lightning started to crash everywhere. then Bobo himself was hit by dark lightning. Nos ran, and grabbed the man by the face. holding him up from said face, Nos whispered. "Agony orb." it wasn't visible, due to the full force of the attack being absorbed by bobo's face, but what would have happened if there had been distance between them, is an orb of black lightning would have formed, and shot at bobo, crackling. the effects, of the orb, however, where the same from any distance. it wouldn't kill even a regular human. but it was the equivalent of 6 years of painful torture squeezed into a split instant that seemed to last forever. Bobo's limbs spasmed in every direction, before he fell limp, and Nos dropped him to the ground. then, Nos spoke again. "Agony STORM." The same orbs of black lightning began forming all around Nos. they numbered in the thousands, and where approximately one quarter the size of the original orb. then they slowly began to orbit Nos. they gained speed, until, with a wave of his hand, Nos released them. Half flew into Bobo, the other half into Shroomy. Nos almost pitied them. half an eternity of torture packed into a single minute could not be enjoyable. but they would live.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:45 am

*she lays there on the ground, staring at the sky...trying to figure out what in Hell just hit her...she is in so much pain, that she doens't know to heal herself or die.*

Oh...Satan...that hurts. What...was that?

*she begins to heal herself, slowly. making sure everything heals correctly, she stays still, she keeps going over the last few moments of the fight in her head...Nos...attacked Bobo...Bobo attacked back...she attacked Bobo...Nos got back up...attacked...suddenly she sits up*

You had to attack me too...you just had too...

*stays sitting up, forming a force field around herself to finish healing without problems. all the while dusting herself off...she is weaker then she normally is...but she doesn't want to run, Nos knows where to find her if she did.*