An open Challenge

Junk goes here, bitches.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:30 am

*Shrina stands behind an indestructable force field waiting for someone to accept*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:00 am

You are all weak mortals...doth no-one wish to be judged for thier crimes?

*Sits down and begins to read TLOTR's*

ill wait
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:25 pm

ooo the dark wizard of galgondor is soooooo coool

*finishes book*

ill take a nap then

*goes to sleep and dreams of kicking someones ass*

-grrrr take that SUCKER-
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:04 pm

*yasuos mech walks in and looks to see where the challenger is*

no ones here?

*as the mech walks off, the crushed body of shinrra can be seen in teh foot indent in teh concrete where the mech stopped*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:13 am

*a belowing voice comes from behind yasuo*

You FOOL!! that was a dummy...a lure...CHILDSPLAY

*Shinras mech stops yasuo in its tracks....dead in its tracks*

you think i'd be stuipid enough to sleep on the job?...well i did for a little while....but thats not the point.

*Shinras mech takes to the sky,adopts a ready position and begins to charge itself at an alarming rate*

Come brother Yasuo

Now im ready for you

*a Strange red light can be seen to gather around Shinra,unknown to what this is yasuo advances*
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:24 am

*takes a seat in the far off distance with a pair of binoculars watching the battle and chuckles to himself* this is going to be so beautiful...*hops up and heads down to a lawn chair, sits and puts on a pair of mirrored sunglasses, picks up a martini and sips away with a smirk plastered to his face as he watches the two idiots try to kill eachother*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:46 am

Your next!
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:01 am

people, i'm seeing single sentenced bullshit...please don't keep it up otherwise you're going to anger me, and you know how i get when i'm angry.

*lifts a rocket launcher from the ground onto his shoulder and fires the missle off in shinra's general direction to impact a couple feet behind him, the force from the blast sending him flying through the air to impact head first into yasuo's mech's right leg with a resounding THUD that even wc can hear from the distance away and he cringes, making a funny face, "that's gotta hurt..."

he tosses the rocket launcher aside and presses a button on a wrist device that puts an impenetrable force field, energy field, kinetic field and every other thing field around him in a 30 foot radius keeping him protected even from things that would try to dig underground beneath him*

goddamn i'm an asshole.... B)
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:13 am

GRRRRRRRRRRR ASSHOLE

*Shinra makes a vain attempt to blow the living shit out of wildcard whilst yasuo sorts out a few malfunctions caused by the headbutt*

If you wanted a three way just say asshole...wait....how about a friendly battle....the brothers of the hailbob clan and you RT? huh?..or can you not take a two on one battle?

*Shirnra is continuing to release a payload of nukular warheads onto WC's energy field*

when you come out of your pussy field....the ground around you will be wasteland...grab your mech, soldier!

(as for the oneliner...i couldn't have been avoided...you are next...im a nOOb..dont forget)
Last edited by Matt on Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:16 am

sorry, i'm a priest of bob aswell....i don't drag my troopers into open warfare with it's allies other than in single combat for practice purposes only to keep everyone ready in case there happens to be a battle royale. by the way, the more energy you throw at this field....the more that builds up and once i feel ready and when i'm bored enough, i'll press a button to release said energy....in your general direction...have a nice day now...

*wc smirks and continues sipping his martini waiting for echo to arrive so they might match strategy in a game of chess*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:21 am

oh shit!!!

*yasuo regains control of his(out of date) mech and is again able to fight*

i await your move

*Shinra's warheads focus and begin to hover in a godlike fasion around him..programmed only to explode at the touch of button they are near indestructable(of course cept from when the explode)*

by the way that blunderbus hurt you bastard
ReDeemer
Solider

Post by ReDeemer » Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:40 am

*Wildcard smacks ReDeemer on the shoulder - The Major snoring while laying down in two seats in the stand. Coming to, ReDeemer yawns and stretches out his arms, and rubs his eyes*.

"Look at that - They guy wants to be a warhead, huh?", Wildcard exclamed as he set up his chess pieces.

ReDeemer shook off what was left of his sleep, and stood up from the stands. He proceded to the field slowy walking with a sleepy stumble as he picked up his M4-203 and halberd - and jumped up onto the platform where Shinra waited with missles surrounding him.*

"By the way - WildCard didn't drag me here so dont go thinking the RT wants to fight. WildCard's right when it comes to things like that - And he takes everything in that matter seriously. Now lets dance little girl."

*ReDeemer loaded his M4-203 and locked the action to full-auto. Seeing this - Shinra fired one of his missles at ReDeemer as he was adjusting his gun, unaware of the nuclear bomb hurling towards him. The missle had flown towards ReDeemer at a quickening rate - And at the same time the trooper had droped a magazine clip on the ground, and stumbled to pick it up. The missle zipped past the bent-over ReDeemer and exploded into a wall away from the platform he was on - The Major standing straight again to put the clip in his pocket and close the action*.

*ReDeemer ran towards Shinra, unhooking the bayonete on his rifle as he closed in on him. As Shinra reached out send another missle, ReDeemer baseball slided underneath a missle, and spun around backwards on the ground firing 15 rounds into his back, then jumped quickly and jump-kicked Shinra in the lower back - Breaking his spine with his hard boot and sending him into another wall.*

*ReDeemer ran towards Shinra, who was getting up from the ground , and pulled out his Beretta and fired 7 rounds into his shoulders and calves, then stuck his M4-203 into his back - finishing off the clip while switching on a live grenade - firing into the gash of his back left by ReDeemer's kick. The trooper jumped back while he pulled the trigger and fliped in mid-air - landing on his feet walking away as Shinra exploded into 54 pieces - watching as his head rolled away into the gutter*.

"I'm going to go grab some coffee, WC - Nice warm cup sounds good" *ReDeemer yawned and covered his mouth as he walked past a roasting limb*.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:15 pm

hey, that aint fair, and yeah, this baby is old, and kinda tempremental, but shes a good lass

*yasuos mech suaunters over to see what wc was upto saluting redeemer as he passed*

nice touch there mate, real nice

*yasuo clambered out of the cockpit and fell the twenty meters to the ground, landing in a painful heap*

hey mike...how goes...
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sun Jun 20, 2004 3:37 am

*during yasuos malfucntion shinra had planted explosives on yasuo's mech,the moment he leaves the mech it explodes throwing redeemer,wildcard and yasuo to the floor and stuns them for a moment*

*Even in death shinra places a proverbial slap on the faces of his killers*

*shinras thourghts can be heard by all...before he is soon to respawn(10 mins to be presise)*

teach you bastards to expect the unexpected,good match,i died like a pussy.....i can only get stronger threw death as we all do
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Sun Jun 20, 2004 6:00 am

Shinra wrote:*during yasuos malfucntion shinra had planted explosives on yasuo's mech,the moment he leaves the mech it explodes throwing redeemer,wildcard and yasuo to the floor and stuns them for a moment*

*Even in death shinra places a proverbial slap on the faces of his killers*

*shinras thourghts can be heard by all...before he is soon to respawn(10 mins to be presise)*

teach you bastards to expect the unexpected,good match,i died like a pussy.....i can only get stronger threw death as we all do

if i'm not mistaken i'm not even part of this other than an observer so please...quit dragging me into it. i'll take part when i feel bored enough or want to actually do something worthwhile. :P