King Of The Island

Junk goes here, bitches.
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:16 am

*Walking down the hallway, keeping a careful eye and ear to his surroundings, knowing that at this moment, he is being watched. Approaching the door he tests the knob to see if its locked or not. Shrugging, he steps back, and turns the knob and jumps back as the hall closet door slams opens, with a bang as the door hits the wall , and the body of the cook (who oddly looks like Will :P ) falls out and onto the floor, face first to the sound of another gun shot.* "Well.. another body, and more shots.."

*Leaning down to examin the body, he sees blood around the hair line, and a very soft indented spot on the head, where the skull has become like pulp. Looking into the closet where he's crouched, he spies a bent lead pipe. Reaching in to pick it up he examins it and wonders who had the strength to do this, the pipe appears to have been bent by the impact. Standing back up, he wipes the blood off on the apron of the cook, and continues back cautiously along the hallway, heading for the door at the end.* "I seem to be getting my moneys worth. Heh heh."
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:37 am

*moments before bobo can open the door at the end of the hall, he hears what sounds like a body falling down a flight stairs and then a really loud thud against the wall to his left but he sees only a wall with a rather large portrait of dr. frankenstein. waiting for the eyes to open, he found that he was sorely disappointed when nothing happened. whatever or whoever it was had slammed into the otherside of the wall with great force and was most likely out cold.....*

Path into the Island Jungle

*roland had crouched down when he had heard the bouncing betty go off and thankfully none of the shrapnel rained down on them. after a few moments had passed he heard the person he had run into, "get up you pathetic excuse for a feline...", it was a masked figure standing in a ninja outfit and a drawn katana. roland; being the under-handed butler he is, rose up and stalled for time, "if you're looking for that american ninja convention it's two islands over...."

the ninja glared from beneath his mask and prepared to lunge for roland when another bouncing betty went off this time much closer making roland turn around slightly to see who was making their way along the path, "what in bloody hellfire is going on.....there isn't suppose to be anyone out of the compound yet...."

without another word the ninja had slipped away into the jungle before roland could turn around making him stand in the rain quivering slightly to contemplate just who or what had followed him outside.....*

Secret Passage to the attic

*groggily rising up, the black gloved figure rubbed their head slightly as they felt around the wall for the release switch to exit out into the hall way, but remembered to check through the eye peep-hole. low and behold there was bobo waiting in the hall way, staring at the large portrait of dr. frankenstein. an audible click later and the eyes turned back to normal and the black gloved figure headed back up the stairway passage to the attic on tippy toes and avoided the roller blades that for some odd reason had been discarded inside the passage and mumbled about poor house cleaning before slipping through the exit passage in the darkened attic trying to remain hidden from nova in the darkness.....*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Fri Sep 24, 2004 7:54 am

*Looking at the portrait, and puffs on his ciggar -because he has yet to switch his outfit to his new persona- shrugs and turns the knob on the door and opens it, and looking down the semi-dark steps in the basement, closes and opens the door a few times, then sighs* "Guess they're too busy to do this right.." *Takes a screwdriver out of a pocket and opening the door all the way, reaches up and unscrews one of the top most screws abit, and tries closing the door again, which makes the annoying metal on metal screech.* "There we go, much better" *Puts the screwdriver back, and it vanishes from the house, just because it was a plot piece and is no longer needed.*

*Walking down the stairs, the lead pipe and candle stick at the ready, shuts the door and heads down into the darkened gloom, unsure of what awaits him ahead, very cautiously, step by step.*

((OOC: I will very very likely be off for a bit, so do whatever you need to mike, KO me and hide me somewhere.. kill me.. which ever. If I make it back before this is over, Bonus.. if I don't meh. Its quite a hoot, and I'd love to see who wins!))
TapDancingDoom
Civillian

Post by TapDancingDoom » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:42 am

*bryce dropped lightly out of a panel in the stairs and put a shotgun to bobo's head," Oh, I guess it wasn't Colonel Mustard in the study with the candle stick or Mrs. Scarlet int he bathroom with the pipe huh?" He then bodily rammed the but of the gun into bobo's head, sending him flying down the steps, reaching over breifly to flick a candelabra, a pit trap at the bottom opening and bobo flying screaming into an alligator pit trap. Mintues later grinding coming from the pit an alligator skinned bag comes sliding out of the pit and up against the wall. Bryce grinned breifly and opened the bag, wincing slightly at the carnage inside then dropped it and kept walking.*
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:54 am

*somewhere in the dark confines of the attic, nova quickly pulled back a pair of curtains to reveal the black gloved man and gasped at the sight before him, "so it IS you!!!", before nova could finish the black gloved figure had stapled his mouth shut with a nail gun and grumbled out, "yep....shame you won't get the chance to tell anyone...."

*with a quick shove, the black gloved figure had nova at the top of the stairs and a noose around his throat, "do give my regards to bobo when you see him....", with a final shove, the black gloved figure had sent nova flying down the stairs and before he went tumbling over the side of the rails at the second floor, the black gloved figure had latched the end of the noose rope to a steel beam in the attic and slipped away into another passage. nova's dead body swung from the side of the second floor railing for all passerbys to see*
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:01 pm

(OOC: I can't let you get a one-post kill, now can I? *waggles finger*)

Or so it seemed to the black gloved man.

Not to be caught unawares, Nova had slid his fingers between the rope and his neck, and with his other hand grabbed at the rope.

He hit the rope's length with a heavy jerk, and almost lost hold of the rope. Using almost all of his strength just to hold his own body one handed, Nova removed the fingers keeping him from choking, and grabbed for his knife.

With a feeling like his heart coming into his throat, he realized the knife had dropped when he fell. However, he could still feel the bladed nunchaku strapped to his side. Struggling to keep himself aloft, he grabbed at the nunchaku until he managed to get a hold on them. After that it took but a split second before Nova plummeted to the floor.

Getting up from the floor, Nova rubbed at his neck and looked around on the floor. Seeing his knife, he snatched it up and ran to the nearest bathroom. The pain in his face from the nails was near blinding, and without the determination to avoid being hung, Nova's attention had to rest on the pain.

Thankfully he had managed (see first post) to bring his medi-kit along, and in a few minutes the wounds had dissappeared, not even leaving scars. Pocketing the medi-kit, Nova ran from the bathroom, making his way through one of the secret passages.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:39 am

Vandire wrote:((FBTG: i never actualy said i killed shin ya know, just threw the acid in his face, i know the rules, and i stick by them where i can)) No one said you did. he only thought it. so its all cool dude. no worries ok?
(i dont understand this thread anyway,i expected more,its quite crap,tho i haven't read any of it, i just saw the whole cluedo thing and thought "whoa,bollocks to this"...so yeah,im dead,nik you bitch at me for controlling...damn you... :P )
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:46 am

*just as the black gloved figure had planned on, nova had slipped into one of the first floor passages after managing to survive the hanging and heal his facial wound. with a quick flip of a switch in a second floor passage, all the first floor passages quickly sealed in on themselves; crushing any and all occupants in under half a second before re-opening. with a few strides down a flight of stairs in a second floor passage, the black gloved figure glanced down into a first floor passage at the crushed body of nova and cringed slightly, "he won't be attending that hat convention in october."*
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:26 am

(OOC: Man.... determined are we not?)

Nova knew immediately as soon as the ends of the passage sealed themselves off. Well, he thought, I guess I had best leave behind a present. Undoing the skin off of his arm, Nova entered the command into the input there, setting it for death recognition, Nova sat down, shutting the skin clasp, which locked and sealed.

In moments there was a sickening crunch as the Nova android's body was smashed. The black-gloved figure was looking down on the seemingly human corpse when the explosive detonated.

All over the compund the explosion could be both heard and felt as the vibrations from the blast shook the walls and floors. As for the section of the compound where Nova had been however, it was totally and utterly vaporized. Nothing remained, not even debris. The edge of the self contained eruption overlooked the jungle. The stairs to the attic, and the attic itself were all gone, and the section of hall around the blast area was simply gone.

Far away in one of many stations, Nova's expression varied between a smirk and frown.

"Ah well." He said. At that, he got up and went over to his desk, shouting for some coffee and girls.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:10 am

*leaning back in the chair in the main office, one of the butler cat people finally decided to stand up and go check on the explosion out in the hall not too far from the room. upon seeing the damage he shook his head, "lord wildcard isn't going to like this....", suddenly lightning flashed through a window and thunder cracked as the front door unlocked and burst open, rain pouring in and the image of a rather pissed off individual stood in the doorway.

the cat butler stood in fright aswell as shock as he realized who it was and ran off screaming. wildcard stepped into the light and barked out at the top of his lungs, "WHAT FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING IN MY HOME!!!??? and why is the rain, fog, lightning and thunder machine on? and why is one of my roof statues laying broken on the front porch?.....", a cat maid apologetically approached wildcard, "my lord....butler roland was the one who had all this setup.....with the aid of a black gloved individual....i think he's half way to space by now sir along with a nova android...", wildcard quickly smacked the cat maid away and flipped a switch on a wrist device that cut the power to the storm machine and unlocked every door and window in the compound, hopefully there aren't too many dead bodies around....have the janitors clean up the messes. oh and everyone's fired after it's back to normal here."

wandering off to his office wildcard was met by bryce who after sitting down was swiftly sliced in half by a ninja that dropped from teh cieling. wildcard stared at the corpse of bryce laying in two pieces in a chair and then at the ninja. "i'm really getting sick of you american ninja freaks confusing MY ISLAND with that damn convention island 2 islands EAST of here you idiot....hmm....", wildcard stared at the dead body of bryce once more...then back at the ninja, "damnit bryce....quit using my cloning machine."*