The Dome Valley

Junk goes here, bitches.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:33 pm

The Dome is a weird man made arena,the bottom half of it is dug into the ground,ina perfect sphere shape,the upper half is a huge metal cage,(Very much like teh thunderdome,mad max) in the sphere shape

the rules are as follows:

1)2 men enter,1 man leaves (OOooo thunderdome)

2) There are weapons pinned to the side of the cage (ummm thunderdome?) you can chose the type of weapon,any you like really

3)unlike the thunderdome your not attached to bungee (i know thats not a rule but sue me its my thread)

4) the fight is to the death

5)the loser owes me a sandwich

6)(WARNING EXPERIMENTAL RULE) i wanna see if we can have as many posting in here as posible,like only 2 can fight at once,but if 2 more wanna fight,just post as tho the others aren't there,if ya reckon it wont work,let me know
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:39 pm

Nova leaps into the dome, grabbing a soggy tuna from the weapon rack. Brandishing it out before him, he cries out to whoever would oppose him!
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:45 pm

*Shin runs into the dome,wearing a mickey mouse mask and a toychain saw,ready for Nova*
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:33 pm

*sits in the bleachers and throws popcorn at the two combatants, "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! YOU SUCK!!!" suddenly gets ponced in the forhead with the soggy tuna*
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:09 pm

Nova, having thrown his tuna at WildCard, plucked a massive steel rubber ducky from the wall, and ran at Shin, waving the ducky above his head.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:35 pm

*Shin saw nova heading towards him waving the ducky like a caveman,he pulled the cord on the chainsaw,it lit up with pink flashing lights and played iced cream man music,Shin ran at nova in asimilar fashion,the two fully growen men clashed,ducky,and mickey mouse!!*
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:38 pm

Nova ducked under the chainsaw, and bashed Shin in the kneecaps with his large steel ducky. Shin retorted with a smack to the funny bone, and Nova proceded to bonk Shin on the head. Both ran away for new weapons, their weapons becoming boring.
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:46 pm

*adok walked down the aisle his vision obscured by his insanely large soda and popcorn box. he looked for his seat in the packed stands. to his left he saw the seat number hes was looking for "nxt2wc". pushing his way along the line of people already sitting and enjoying the fight. adok finnaly reaching his seat he laid down his coat not realising that one of the sleeves was on the ground he tripped spilling his soda and popcorn all over the person in the set next to his. "i am so sorry let me clean....hahaha" adok laughed as he realised who he was sat next to. "so what did i miss wildcard"*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:47 pm

*Shin tossed pulled on the cord for his toy saw,the cord broke*

"fucking cheap shit,*made in china was on the back* GAH,FUCKING CHEAP ASS LABOUR"

*Shin ran vertically up the side of the dome dodging traps as he ran,he got to a more vertical bit,he grabbed the first weapon he could see,which happened to be a Book of law*

"Wa?,what the fuck?"

*Shin began an unavoidable fall back to the floor,passing rocket launchers and 19 foot long swords along the way "just my fucking luck" he thought,Shin crashed to the floor landing hard on his neck,stars floating round his neck,he shook them off and stood ready for nova,and wondering what weapon he had got,aslo wondering where the fuck the stars had come from,this wasn't the waner bros,(LOL)*
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:58 pm

Nova looked on the wall, and could see the three closest choices were a lightning gun, a double bladed axe, and an eggbeater. Thinking carefully for several moments, Nova grabbed the egg beater and ran at his enemy once again.

Shin ran at him with a book of law, of all things. Nova dodged the first swipe from the heavy tome, and snapped the egg beater down on Shin's wrist causing him to drop the book. Shin was not to be caught without a weapon, and took his shoe off, hitting Nova in the head with it. Nova ran away.

Reaching the wall, the shoe moments behind, Nova grabbed a tricycle, and swung it around with all his strength knocking Shin several feet, and badly wounding the poor tricycle. Nova discarded that weapon, grabbin a 2 foot vibrating dildo instead, and ran at the prone Shin.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:13 am

*Shin ducked the vibrating beast as nova hurled to towards him,he made a cheeky role backwards to dodge it,damn near breaking his neck,as he opened his eyes he could see the book of law,he grabbed and quickly flicked threw it*

"ahhh HA,Nova,i must state to you that any sexual toy object cannot be over 1 foot 11 inches big,by order of state law"

*Nova looked at shin in disbelief,he momentarly lunged,then thought about the concequences,and dropped the dildo*

"thats right bitch,shame in joking"

*Shin whacked nova over the head with the book,causing a lump to appear,shin was deeply shocked by the appearence of the lump,but continued to beat none the less,shin grew bored as nova lat desolate on the floor,the book of law covered in blood,as ever,shin tossed it aside,to search out a new weapon,nova regained a vertical base*
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:45 am

Nova sat up, strangely not really hurt. There was a lot of blood on his head, but it must have come from the book. He looked to the book, a foot or so away. Yep... it had a big gash in it's side, and blood was spurting out.

Nova got to his feet and grabbed another weapon from the wall, this time grabbing a large stereo speaker. Nova set it set it in front of him, and turned it on, creating a blast of awesome music to fight to.

Not really having a weapon though, Nova snatched an umbrella from the wall and ran past the speaker, headed for Shin.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:13 pm

*wildcard had left in annoyance to wash the soda off at a fountain and returned to see the battle still progressing so he quickly strided down to adok, lifted up his giant bag of popcorn and flipped it over his head, dumping all the popcorn out on him and then stuffed it down on top of him, covering him from the head down to the waist and with a swift motion he pulled out his belt and tied it around adok's waist sealing him inside the popcorn bag and gave him a swift kick in the ass down the bleachers to go rolling head first into the steal bars of the dome with a resounding THUD! which briefly caught the combatants eyes as they glanced around for what made the noise. wildcard took his seat once more and this time took to throwing good sized rocks at nova and shin inside the dome like artillery*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:57 pm

*Shin grabbed a watering can and threw the contents at nova,he opened the umberella,sheilding him from the "water",which turned out to be acid,it melted the umbrella nova had,shin ran passed the cd-player,throwing in,Drowning pool-sinner as he ran past*

*Nova raised a brow as shin began to mosh violently,he ran at shin and recieved a sharp head butt as he atempted to tackle shin*

*Shin ran at nova and leapfrogged him,grabbing a fishing rod from the wall*

"What the fuck,i need to change thses freaking weapons man"
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:41 am

*taking the opportunity, wildcard snuck down to the dome and climbed all around it replacing the remaining weapons with rubber knives, plastic sporks, inert grenades that wouldn't explode, paint ball guns, a giant bag of doritos, a fire extuingisher, a fake revolver that would shoot out a sign that said, "bang"; and last but not least, 500 feet of tape measure rolled up. without being noticed by some amount of stupid luck, wildcard made it off the dome and back to the bleachers and took his seat and began chanting, "USE THE KNIVES NOVA!! USE THE KNIVES!!!"*