Faction War

Junk goes here, bitches.
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:14 pm

Nos twitched once more as he wandered through space. the feeling of foreboding was gone, replaced by a dull buzzing. he turned a certain direction, and it got louder. so, he flew in that direction as quickly as possible. which was pretty damn fast. he crashed through several planet's cores, which would inevitably cause their destruction, before he stopped at one. In the distance he could see a space squad fighter, and inside of it, Wildcard, to the other side was Shroomy. on the planet beneath him, a massive battle. but just to fit in, Nos called his own ship. The Tenth Ring formed out of the haze of a nearby nebula, and flew towards his location. the massive warship was covered in weapons, and best of all, it couldn't be permanently destroyed, nor could any of it's inhabitants. when it neared him, Nos transported himself to the Bridge. Charon's skeletal figure was busy at the helm, but he stopped and turned, bowing to Nos, then returning to his work. Nos glanced around, his gaze floating over the Lost Souls manning the bridge. "Charon... we have a battle to fight."
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:47 pm

*with the kninwa revived, vandire sat for a while in a place that was strangly familiar...it was the temple..the temple of bob..and he was human again...the machinations gone. The gate keeper walked once more, he stood smiling, forming green balfire around his hands, testing his old abilities. A good day this would be indeed. He stalked around the temple, powering up systems, fixing things, activating the gaurdians which stomped off on a patrol around the complex, after a while the temples engines had powered up and the ship began to shake as it lifted off, ponderous as it was. It broke orbit and headed to the battle which vandire had been monitoring from the bridge, , the RT needed help, theyd get it.*
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:24 pm

*echo stands at the entance of the temple which lies next to the battle field. Echo pulls out his shaft and a bunch of kininwa and rt came running in and battling on the steps. Echo raises and eyebrown*

WHAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING ON MY LAWN!!!!

*echo runs up and uses his shaft as a pole vault right in the middle and bring the shaft a round and knocks out 3 soliders, the soliders steps back with there eyes open ..."A monk" ... Echo then runs at one and jumps on his chest and does another jump forcing the solider to fall to the ground hard, and echo does a round house kick in the air and takes out the other solides. Echo lands smoothly and bows a lil. And starts to drag there bodys to a big hole in the ground and throws them in with the pile. Walks up to the stairs and sees Dave*

These damn kids wont stay of our damn lawn!
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:51 am

*the squad car came speeding into the battle, sirens blaring so loud some of the kinwa vessels that got too close ended up losing their view port windows to shattering and as depressurization claimed the ships to the cold void, wc kept on speeding through just as a couple thousand rt ships that had been cloaked and observing the battle, decloaked and started to pummel the kinwa fleet until their lines began to falter, as the kinwa fleet decided to turn tail and run to survive, wc took up hot pursuit of adok's flagship, sirens still blaring and he came over the communication frequencies, "PULL OVER!! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR ILLEGAL PARKING!"*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:16 am

*her ship made its way throught the hundereds of other RT ships in the sky, but her objective was to not only by there, but to do some major damage and to try and follow WC as best she could in case he needed some extra help*

Shroomy: I want every last Kinwa our path DEAD...LEAVE NO KINWA ALIVE THAT YOU SEE OR YOU SHALL BE THE ONE TO DIE WITH THEM!
Mr. Lemon: Mistress, we have no luck on finding Wildcard yet...we are still searching.

*she stood out of her seat and went to the main view screen, watching all the movement her ship could watch. she was enjoying seeing the kinwa dying...a smirk came to her face as she glanced around at all the other moniters and saw basicly the same scene.*

Mr. Lemon: Mistress, we have a location of WildCard! He is in a...squad car?!?
Shroomy: Follow that car, not too close...but...oh hell follow him mob style!

*her ship took a dive down and started to follow the path of WC, making sure to stay out of the after affects if anything should happen, but to still keep an eye out. all the while her ship's weapon masters still were killing kinwa they passed*
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:30 pm

Nos began charging one of the Tenth Rings main guns. none of the others on board could do it, simply because it was an extension of his own hellish powers. an orb of black flame appeared in front of the ship, and began growing to massive proportions. then it dropped to the ground. where it hit... nothing happened. nothing noticable at least. tiny trails of flame shot out in millions of directions, streaking out at high speed until they came right under a Kninwa soldier, at which point a pillar of black flame shot out of the ground, immolating him instantly, and trapping their souls in hell. specifcally, another one of the main guns of the Tenth Ring. soon it was full, and then Nos powered it up too. Then he fired it, and the thousands of Kninwa souls shot out, but changed. they had become ravenous Damned souls, and tore through other Kninwa, killing them rather creatively. it had been a while since the last time Nos had seen someone hung from a noose made of their best friends skeleton.
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:51 pm

*adok watched as his men and ships were torn apart by the relentless rt assualt. the fleet had been all but destoyed. but ther was still hope on the feild of battle. adok took command of the first swingblade regiment. over a thousand of the kninwas most elite warriors. each one capable of unimaginable feats on the field of battle. taking his warriors to the heart of the battle the stood their ground defending against countless assaults. the moral of the rt was faltering but the, huge fleet in orbit was providing all the reinforcements they could ask for. chanelling what strength he could adok oppened a portal to the hidden city. and ordered the retreat. more than a few rt soilders tryied to pusue but without the protection of the new dark their bodys were torn apart by the energys that flowed in the portal. meanwhile in orbit the crews of the ships left in a likewise fashion. setting their ships for self destruct.

after the last shockwave had disapated. there was but a few fully operational rt ships left. although less than ten had been obliterated. most were now in desperate need of repairs.*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:55 am

*her ship had been one of those caught in the after effect of adok's retreating. her ship, though still operational, was in need of some minor repairs...she knew it before the report was on the way to her. she had lost track of Wc and was now going to fix her ship up and go in search of stranded and hurt RT members to aid*

Shroomy: Damage report, and it better be things that will take less then thiry to fix or someone on this ship will die!
Damage Report Guy: Minor damage done to our right under side, being repaired as we speak. Some engine damange also being repaired as we speak...and some of the windows were cracked...those being repaired in a moment.
Weapons Girl: None of our weapons were damaged.
Shroomy: Good...very good. Once those repairs are done, we search these places for our troopers in need.

*with the order out she headed down to help with the siding repairs, Lucifer trailing behind her. they passed RT troopers rushing about, doing thier daily jobs, and some who had been hurt in the small after shocks. she just took off her jacket and began to aid in the repairs of her ship*
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:35 pm

(OOC: I'm sorry, guys. I really don't have the time to do this as actively as I could before because of school, which is the reason I haven't posted much as of late. So I wish you all well. From this point on The Empire is considered a neutral omnipotent NPC. You can land in any of the docks, buy goods, recruit mercenaries, etc etc. However, Empire forces are considered to be endless and all-powerful for the purposes of the campaign. Essentially, don't attack them, and you won't get smeared. I hope Bobo will enforce this for me as I won't be here. Thanks guys. And have fun.)
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:12 pm

(OCC:nothing is all powerful)
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:21 pm

OOC: what he means is that while he's gone it can't be destroyed, and don't leave spammy crap like that around here, just keep your little complaints about symantecs in IM and PM
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:24 pm

(OCC:wasn't a complaint,i have no intention of attcking it)
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:50 am

(OCC: hey guys...i love you all...but...CAN WE GET BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE?!? I just wanna play some more...now i got a question...while nova is gone we can play in his world but we can't cause damage because it is like protected by nova's energy right? does this mean the kinwa and the troopers are still fighting each other or what??? I am a little lost on this subject...)
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:05 am

OOC: yes, we are in his universe still, and i'm not changing any alliances now that i'm commander, so yes we're still fighting Kninwa, simply put, his army, universe, important buildings and such will not be allowed to be destroyed without some sort of...him later causing vengeance and at the same time explaining that what happened didn't actually matter at all to his plans. i've known him long enough to know this. (hell, i knew a few weeks after i met the kid.)
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:23 pm

(OOC: I don't see what the big deal is. All I'm trying to say is don't attack my shit while I'm not here, because I can't defend my ass. Ok? If you guys don't like that, let me know, because if so I have an alternative.)