Faction War

Junk goes here, bitches.
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:19 am

(ooc: and now on with the mayhem)

*"our people look to you for leadership why wont you give it to them"

"leadership is no longer the way of our people, they are free from tyranny now. they stay because they want to"

"they stay to see the kninwa take their place as the defenders of the galaxy, you know for you have seen in t he darkness that something stirs something that will engulf us all. the rt, the empire everything, only the kninwa stand before it, we cannot hide in this city forever"

"i will fight this power on my own the empire or the rt must learn nothing of it, i leave in an hour. my presence will attract the rt. and we are not strong enough to repulse them."

"we can hold long enough for you to overcome the end"

the kninwa once more stood on the feild of battle. a small planet that had but one feature. an ancient city ravaged by time and war. adok entered the city alone leaving his weapons and armour behind him. the kninwa stood ready they had already detected the fleet moving insystem against them. they must hold in this battle for the nameless enemy to be defeated. adok was not amongst them. it was likly that the rt knew this. they would come for them.*