The Trial Of Shin

Junk goes here, bitches.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:54 pm

*vandire stands, concentrating hard darkness forms round his wound and forms a new limb. Clicking the bolt pistol to psych rounds, cloud is engulfed in a storm of metal fragments and null energy as the bolter cliks empty and vandire sword is unsheathed*

i fear not your magicks brother, you will be banished once more, along with your kin, let it be known

*vandire uses telekenisis to throw a hapless trooper at the fire effigy, which promptly rips the poor rt apart with an explosion of blood and bone*
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:01 pm

*Clouds laugh echos around the room*

Muahahahahhaah

*the fragments are sent back towards vandire, engulfing him in a twisting metal rage of fire and steel*

Being banished once again doesnt sound too apealing brother...

*Dark shadows appear from the ground entwining and entangling around vandires body locking his arms and legs to the ground*

You shall die by fire... I promise.. brother.

*several RT are pulled into the abyss still swirling around in the middle of the court.. demons pouring in and out*
Last edited by Wulf on Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:55 pm

the courtroom is suddenly lit up by thousands of tiny stars flowing through the air one by one they merge with shadows and one by one the shadows disspaear but mor still spill from the portal. the shadows no longer engulf vandire and adok now stands by his side, kitted out in full ornate terminator armour and armed with his old storm bolter and power sword. "sorry im late brother vandire but i missed my bus"
adok reached out and grabbed cloud and threw him down "take a seat" adok yelled before peppering the room with bolter round throwing up chunks of bench and people alike just for the heck of it. adok then took a seat and waited for something to happen
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:56 pm

Suddenly everything reverts back to normal. The abyss is closed, the demons are gone. All damage caused is instantly repaired. Everyone is back in their seats, and all the causes of this outburst are locked in crystal stasis chambers hovering above their respective seats. They can be seen and heard normally, they just can't actually do anything.

Vandire was about to slam his Crozius arcanum into the side of the stasis chamber.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Chaplain Vandire."

Vandire stopped right there and turned to the sound of the voice. There, dressed in black artificer armour and leaning against the entrance to the courtroom, stood Nova.

"Every force or energy that touches the chamber is reflected back tenfold. There is no way save my will to open them."

Vandire sneered, then stood silent. It was obvious this was one battle strength alone could not solve.

Cloud was making arcane symbols in the air wth his hands. He ended with a grand gesture, and stood there, smugly looking at Nova.

"My demon hoard will eat your soul, Mortal!"

Nova sighed.

"I'd need to have a soul for that to happen, wouldn't I?" Nova shook his head slowly. "Your demons have been subdued. I personally asked Abadonnis himself to deal with them. I can assure you, they've been dealt with."

Cloud looked dumfounded. "H..how did you manage that?!"

"It's simple really. I went and asked him. He owes me several favors, and so he did it without question."

Nova ignored the further whimpers and whines, turning to WildCard.

"Your Honor, you may continue." With that, he vanished.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:02 am

*echo comes rushing in and bows and walks up to the unhounable WC*

U know I would like to help out and all but the last 2 times u have set me up and all I could say tenacoil monster are 3vil!!!!!

*bows and steps backwards*

U may need a monk i guess

*sits at the back and the orb next to him*
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:08 am

im not technicaly a chaplain, just borrowed this, the ranks inquisitor lord

*vandire sits in his seat, fidling with his plasma pistols power settings*

ill be nice for now, do continue
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:16 am

*Shin stands,he closes his eyes and concentrates his thoughts...Nova reapears...stood looking down an old ladies top in the public seating...he can be seen grining...*

"Oh really Nova,do behave...she old enough to be your mother...im sure the komandant does want to see you trying to rape that old woman"

*Shin waves his hands the rubs them...and the field around the room is gone and all previous perpertators are freed from their prisons*

"its really only the judge who can decide such things"

*With that shin clicks his fingers,and vandire is slapped on the head by an invisible demon lurking around...shin slams his fist into his hands and nova drops to the floor holding his groin*

*Shin sits,slyly smiling at cloud
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:22 am

*vandire smirks as he thrusts his sword into the daemons torso, rending it apart with the litinaies of faith, before turning his plasma pistol on novas prone form and firing a super heated blast vapourising his lower body just as the flash from the blast disapates, a daemon tackles vandire to the ground, its last mistake, vandires digi laser embedded in his signet ring had fired and drained the life from its foul body*

this Emperor damned thing stinks!
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:33 am

Damn you nova...!! your pitiful attempts to impress... has failed..

*reforms novas body once again... shadow tenticals appear from the ground and rap themselfs around nova*

*smiles*

ENTWINE!!!

*The tenticals force themself into every oraface in novas body... raping his dying body to its last breath*

ENTANGLE!!!

*the tenticals rap themselfs around his neck and choke him slowly..*

Your body... i shall desicrate.. Inscribe him in fire!!

*his body was then engulfed in fire.. his body twisting and turning in the flames... then tossed into the abyss... into the swirling portal of death...*

*turns to vandire*

Where were we...?!
Drayton
Enforcer

Post by Drayton » Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:08 am

B) *Storms out of the back room looking have awake wearing only silk pajamas and a huge metal glove on his right hand. Then quickly runs around the room a bitch slaps the shit out of everyone except the judge. The hit is so hard that they really shit their pants the glove has to the power make everyone bitches no matter their power or race (SO Y'All Are fucked!!!)* "Alright right god damn I trying to take a motherfucking nap and you little assholes are fucking with my nap time god damn it. First you demons go fight your fucking blood war and dont come back until you do! *All the demons quickly run back to the abyss and all portals close.* The rest of you bitches chill the fuck out until I get back from my nap or the trial is over or until Judge says something. *Starts walking back to his room then suddenly stops.* OH and I swear to GOD if any of you bitches wake me up again. I will throw every single one of you Bitches in the Sea of Fire. And their y'all will be a Couple OF BITCHES IN THE SEA!!! *walks back into his room and slams the door shut.*
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:21 am

(OOC: Wow... you guys really need to learn how do read.)

Nova walks into the courtroom, about to say something witty to the judge, who seems to be unconcious at this point in time... probably popped back a few sleeping pills.
He stops, however, his eyes caught by the bloody mess of a mime dressed in his clothing. It's slowly being sucked into a dark black portal.

"Riiiight..." Nova slowly backed up, turned around, and left yet again.

All the way to his ship he couldn't stop asking who could possibly sick enough to do that to a poor defenseless mime.

(OOC Again: Enough of the wit. I'm not a moderator, and I don't plan to ever be one. But I DO have common sense, and a keen understanding of literary fundamentals. So I'm going to tell you now, that the lot of you don't have a damn clue in the world as to how to RP. This isn't even a serious RP, and you still manage to take it apart bit by bit, reducing it to a bubbling slag heap of stupidity and poorly written posts. So if you're going to post here, or in any other RP, regardless how serious it's meant to be, at least stick to the guidelines of the setting of the thread. Don't go off on your own thing, destroying the thread.

That's all I have to say. I hope it's enough so you can finally grasp the idea we're working on here.)
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:22 am

*waking with a startle, judge wildcard glared around the room and down at a video playback system and watched the carnage and bickering. upon seeing his courtroom turning into a debacle of stupidity he brought his oversized warhammer smashing down on his desk, the sound catching everyone's attention as a black cloud formed over the courtroom and lightning bolts zapped, cloud in the ass along with shin, forcing them to remain seated as judge wildcard's thunderous and rather annoyed voice echoed across the room, "ONE MORE OUTBURST LIKE THAT AND I'LL HOLD YOU ALL IN CONTEMPT OF COURT!!!"

as judge wildcard calmed down the jar holding the axe demon rattled on his desk with activity as the occupant was just ass annoyed as it's master. judge wildcard decided to make an example and pointed his warhammer at cloud. "you know what....considering the defense wants to start an all out war in my courtroom...i'm dismissing you as counsel to this man...*the tip of the hammer shoots off, slamming into cloud's chest and sending him flying back through the stands and through the wall only to slam into the concrete wall outside where he promptly gets picked up by a horde of stormtroopers and carried off to a maximum security prison where all forms of magic and powers are null and void. his roommate, going by the name of billy ray showed him the finer points of being a bitch......

Meanwhile...back at the court

...judge wildcard waved his hand for adok to sit at his respective table as prosecuting attorney and then pointed at the mime that was slowly being killed, "BALIFF!! remove that man...immediately, now back to the trial....defendant shin...you plead not guilty, very well...this is going to be one extremely long but bloody trial by the looks of it. prosecution....any opening statements and may i remind you....i'll throw you in a cell if you do anything like cloud did. *glancing back into the audience, judge wildcard glared at vandire, "baliff....when you're done removing the mime, relieve vandire of all his weapons...and goddamnit...where's my fucking coffee??!??!"*
Drayton
Enforcer

Post by Drayton » Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:50 am

B) *Drayton walks out of the room still in his pajamas looking madder than ever. Pulls away the mime from the tenticals and chucks his outside. Then turns his anger for lack of sleep on vandire by give him a bitch slap that was heard around the world. Then pick him up off the ground and taking all his weapons away.* 'I sorry I had to do that to you but you know its the job." *He then handed the weapons over to a strom trooper then made his way back towards his room but then something caught his eye. It was a man drinking a cup of coffee.* "Excuse me sir but do you know what the five fingers said to the hoe?" *The man sat silence not know what to say.* "SLAP BITCH!" *Drayton stuck the man across the face so hard that the man flew out of his seat, but not before Drayton snatch the coffee with his other hand. Then walk towards the judge and hand it to him* "There you go sir." *Turn his attention back on the crowd* "Now dont make me come out of here again or I swear there are going to be so bitches in the sea before I'm done." *Then point out the window towards the sea of fire. Walking back into his room and placing a sign on it before slamming the door. The sign read.* "DONT MAKE ME USE THE GLOVE ON YOU BITCES!!!"
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:05 am

*sipping his newfound cup of coffee, judge wildcard sorted through his papers over the case and awaited the prosecution to make a statement but everyone was already getting a bit out of it so he decided to quicken things up some.*

prosecution....if i'm not mistaken you're the leader of the kinwa correct...*as judge wildcard recieved a "yes" answer from adok, he snapped his fingers and group of storm troopers burst through the doors and rounded adok up in shackles and carried him off to an undisclosed prison where he would be raped constantly by a tentacle beast*

ok...now, on with this farce...*coughs* ahem...i mean trial. we'll do this a different way, i'm calling first witness on my own....NOVA!

(OOC: anyone posts any bullshit before nova gets here....i'm going to ensure your time in bloodbath is filled with much harassment and humiliation)
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:48 am

*appears from a portal in the middle of the courtroom*

*he walks out to the evidence desk holding a head... followed by spirits of the void.. he turns and nods to them and they dissapear*

hmm..

*he dumps the head on the evidence desk*

billy said he loves you nova... he asked why you never stayed with him in the void... then i had to take his head... he called your name before he died.

*Sits down once again*

Xanatos is not happy with your acheivments unfreind..

*spirits of the abyss surround the room with their dark blades, 40 sons and daughters... vengeful souls..*

*folds his arms glaring at Vandire*
Last edited by Wulf on Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.