The Abyss

Junk goes here, bitches.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:37 am

ok...this is...kinda a trial...for fun....

RULES

1.Shin...(me) is the referee...i just decide who has won and when

2.combatants will face a demon of my choice...i will fight as the demon...kinda like an NCP

3.no respawning,doubles....just death

4.a mortal combat type finisher is required...(iunno if thats ever been one...but i doing it)...i will stop the fight when either is near death...and calll of whom the fatality should fall on

5.one fight at a time...spectators are allowed...but must not interfere

6.powers as exagerated as you like...weapons,any go...but no projectile weapons

the abyss...a city of demonic rituals,temples and blood lust...in the centre...is a large circle platform...hanging over a pit of black mist..there lays shins throne as demon god....the circle platform is the fighting area...fight will take place only there...
Last edited by Matt on Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:10 am

*Shin stands from his throne...and calls out athe first demon to fight whom ever challenges it....the demon is 10ft tall...has two heads...at the end of his arms there are two giant pick type weapons,infused into its arm...the legs are that of a minotaur*

"COME YE...ALL YE WHO THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT MY MINIONS"
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:29 pm

*adok apears six feet above the demons head, dropping onto the creature and imediatly landing a few punches with his new neru claws. the deamon screams as the peicing of its neckk becomes more intense, desprely it tries to grab adok but due to the angle it cant. adok pounces of the deamon as he goes past he lands an insulting kick on the deamons face. he lands about twenty feet in front of teh now enraged beast. awaiting its reply*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:09 pm

*Shin stands...*

"Excellent"

*the demon charges adok..who swiftly moves to the side...the demon being big cannot turn so well...but it is not stupid....as adok dodges the demon swings its giant arm stabbing adok in the leg with its sythe like,then removing it....the demon turns itself to face adok...but he isn't there,instead its behind him,adok(do you relise that sounds likea fish?...just wondered) takes out a knife and cuts a deep gash intop the demons leg,dropping it to one knee,adok steps back to prepare his next attack.*

*Shin still stands,his eyes eagerly fixed on the two,he cares not who wins,as longs as someone does*
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:34 pm

(shin? do you realise that that is the part of the body just below the knee)

*adok raised his blade up as if to strike the deamon, who moves his head to the left as the blade comes down, however adok had anticipated this move and the deamon's temple was greeted with adoks blade, the movement of the deamons doge bringing its own head upon the blade, the beast slumped to the ground seemingly dead. adok cut the head from the creature and threw it at shins feet.*

"was that supposed to be a challenge shin. MORE" adok shouted

*the ground trembles, an adok turns round to see what shin throws at him next
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:15 pm

*Shin holds out is hand,the demons body began to glow black then into sludge,the sluge formed into a bigger demon....its glowing red eyes could stop a man in ts tracks,instead of sythes it had regular arms,nothing in particular was special about this demon...**

"that it?" adok remarked

*Shin pointed behind him,stood behind him were three demons identical to the last one....the demons began to swing furiously at adok with there sythes....adok ducked and dived...as he jumped to avoid a low sweep from the sythes, the big demon pounced on him..pinning him down....and licking his face...it laughed then stood adok up...adok was out numbered 4:1....what could he do?*
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:36 pm

*adok ducked and dived fuiously, trying to avoid the deamons attacks would be immpossible to do forever. drawing his sabre he blocked one attack and created an opening to strike. he swung up through one of the creatures groins removing one of its legs. before he could strike again the big deamon was there again as it swung at him adok dived out of the way but bringing himslef into one of the others which he quickly lashed at creationg a small wound enough to distract it for the meantime and giving adok much needed time to compose himself. however within seconds he found himself surounded again*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:05 am

adok wrote:*adok ducked and dived fuiously, trying to avoid the deamons attacks would be immpossible to do forever. drawing his sabre he blocked one attack and created an opening to strike. he swung up through one of the creatures groins removing one of its legs. before he could strike again the big deamon was there again as it swung at him adok dived out of the way but bringing himslef into one of the others which he quickly lashed at creationg a small wound enough to distract it for the meantime and giving adok much needed time to compose himself. however within seconds he found himself surounded again*
well now...errm....eeerrm..yeah..."looks like you in a predicament"

*Shin stands from his throne*

*The huge demon has already began to respawn lost limbs.....and is closing in on alan....the demon takes adok by the head and pounds it into the floor....the demon stands adok back up...he begins to stagger and shake off the thunderious blow...as he staggers a smaller demon scratches his back...tearing his clothes and skin...adok turns to attack..but is beaten by another small demon...the crowd circle in..there are lots of movement..fists flying and murderous screams....shin stands.....*

"STOP......*the pack stop*...Finish him"

*adok is allowed to stand...he looks into shins eye...there is a glint....he drives his fist into the chests of two demons....pulling out what ever he can grab...and throws them off the platform...the last small demon opposes adok...the two spare off...adok beat and broken..and a demon from the abyss...neverending...shin stands and enhances the demon...and removes the larger demon....*

"First Pint of blood to touch the floor....then your mine"
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:37 pm

* adok stands looking back at the now bigger deamon but there was no lnoger more than one so he fancied his chances, he was however tired and hurt. this would have to be quick, reaching into his last reserve of energy he built a enchantment of the new dark letting it loose into the deamon. when the smoke had cleared all that was left was a small black and brown puppy which propmtly exploded leaving a pint glass full of blood in its place. adok walked up to the glass and kicked it over*

"i dont have time to waste on your deamons shin"
*adok moved back to the centre of the platform and clicked his fingers within a flash his wounds healed"
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:33 pm

*Shin Stood*

"Very well adok....but you did read the rules?...."

*Shin clicks his fingers and the platform opened up in the middle....purging adok into the darkness below....as adok fell threw the dark cloud the skin on his body was torn off...piece by piece....till he reappeared above the platform...which had now closed back up..and slumped onto it....his body smoking a black smoke...his bones stained black...there was nothing left...cept for his heels...and wrists....shin calls a demon crew to remove the body*

"Fatality.....NEXT"

*Shin ponders for a minute.....he then begins to moves his hands around in a circle above adoks smoking body....muttering a spell as he does....he reanimates the body....bringing adok back to life...as adok is given life again...he begins it the way he did when he was born....screaming blue murder...shin creates a gravity feild so strong sround the platform....that to fall of the edge would mean plumeting into the abyss....meaning no flying outside the edge of the platform could be done...he stands in front of a confused adok...and awaits his move*

"make me break my own rules would you...i shall kill you two more times adok..reanimaing you after avery time"
Last edited by Matt on Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:52 am

(ooc: i wasnt dead you didnt have to respawn me therefor i didnt make you break any rules you killed me then respawned me and yes i read the rules the brown and black puppy was mortal combat style)
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:58 pm

(occ:i know...just for fun...nothing serious)
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:14 am

" prepare to meet your maker shin "

*adok picked up his sabre and stood waiting for shin to attack the attack never came. so adok ran at shin raising his sabre up high. shin stood ready an arogant grin on his face. when adok was but a few metres from shin he raised his arm preparing to strike adok in the charge. but when the fist came down adok wasnt there. once more shin felt the sharp pain in his stomach. adoks sabre was rammed up to the hilt in shin stomach. shin landed face first in the dirt. when he raised his head he saw adok standing a few feet away. in front of his face a small dafodil grew from the arena floor*
"my abyss" shin yelled
*as shin stood the arena started to sprout small multicoulered flowers, shin ran around in a rage pulling the flowers from his arena*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:24 am

*Shin stood..and threw the flowers on the floor*

"Damn you adok you bastard"

*Shin rose his hands and the arena was aloft with flames incinerating the flowers*

"Right then,this is a one off,demons next time,i call this fight a battle to the death.....ready?"

*shin swoops down and pulls adoks leg into his stomach and stands ,both shin and adok fall to the floor,locked in combat*
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:39 am

* adok fights back furiosly. punching and kicking at shin. a punch to the gut creates the opening adok needs and he plunges his thunb into shins eye socket and gouges out his eye. the pair seperate long enough for adok to draw his short bladed swing sword, and ancient weapon the art of using which had long since been lost, but adok was a master with it. he flew at shin swinging the blade round one way causing shin to avoid it, only to bring the blunt edge of the blade round to smash shin face. blood driped to the floor hissing as it touchedthe ground. shin lashed out catching the blade in his hand and gripping it. in an attempt to pull it from adok he lost two fingers from his right hand. the blade came round again knocking shin to the ground. adok waited shins next move*