The Arena 2.0

Junk goes here, bitches.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:38 pm

*presses a button inside the referee box and the audience stands quickly flip over right before adok's eyes and a couple dozen predators encircle him from their hiding spots as they decloak right before his very eyes. down in the referee box, wc speaks through the intercom system, "considering you won't be partaking in this round, i'm going to have a bit of fun adok...."

the predators quickly pull out smart discs and begin hacking off adok's limbs as he cries out in agony. as they seal his wounds with the plasma caster laser sightings, in his shocked state; adok sees wildcard standing over him in full predator outfit with a really long war spear, "....i'm sure you'll not forget to respect the rules from now on....if not...well, you're going to get to hate me even more.", wildcard then drives the war spear into adok's stomach and disembowls him and watches him cough up blood before dying.

as wc retracted the warspear he noted the castle off in the vast distance that was but a silhoutte, he zoomed in with his mask and spotted a full battallion of foot soldiers and a company of cavalry making their way into the forested area in search of any of the participants.

wildcard nodded to the other predators to leave as he took adok's head as yet another trophy before he cloaked and hopped down from the stands and headed off into the forested area, climbing from one tree to another*