bobo against adok

Junk goes here, bitches.
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:23 pm

"he will come"
*adok stared at the horizon fully aware of everything going on around him, several kninwa had come to watch one of their kind in battle against a worthy foe, adok stands his coat blowing in the wind waiting, his weapons cleaned and ready*

"he will come he cant resist a good fight..... bobo where are you"
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:30 am

due to a mass restructuring and reorgnization, the RT is on a temporary setback and will only be used in the most dire of situations until said restructuring and reorgnization has been completed....however, RT members will aid other RT members when in need....*hands adok a grenade and walks off, as wc vanishes around a corner, adok glances down at the grenade to see the pin had been pulled and before he could utter a single word, the grenade exploded sending shards of his face to splatter on a wall*
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:23 pm

a tad unsporting wildcard seeing as bobo requested this fight i was only yeilding to that request. but seeing as you and the rt are afraid of the kninwa i will let you off
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:38 am

adok wrote:a tad unsporting wildcard seeing as bobo requested this fight i was only yeilding to that request. but seeing as you and the rt are afraid of the kninwa i will let you off

unsporting my ass....and nay we're not afraid. besides that was bloody hilarious what i just did. if i was going to be unsporting i'd just outright kill ya. your wounds of a shrapnel scarred face can be healed. :P
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:34 pm

adok stands bewildered at wildcard now apparant want to change what everyone loves blood bath for massive over exagerrareted and unrealistic hilarious wars. thousands dieing in one post type thing with clans fighting each other but hey if he wants a nice field with flowers and stuff instead fair enough
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Fri Aug 20, 2004 2:28 am

*Bobo shows up, comming over the far hill at high speeds, upon a hover style bike. The hair that peeks out under his helmet flying behind him, along with his cloak, the dust thats being kicked up, flies around him like its being pushed away. Reaching where adok is standing, he stops and the wheels expand out and touch the ground, as the bike settles.*

"Sorry I'm late.. had some.. spiritual problems.." *Bobo says as he lifts up the visor on the helmet* "I caught some of what he said. and don't worry.. he's like that." *Shrugs and depresses a button on the side, which splits open, with a slight hiss and he takes it off and sets it upon the bike.*

*Walking away from it he faces Adok.* "Ready when you are."
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:16 pm

i was born ready

*adok launches himself to the sky. bobo turns around looking at where adok had been standing, before being brutally smashed into the ground and being delivered a series of powerfull blows to the head and upper body. bobo lashes out causing adok to fly back several meters before getting to his feet. adok get up and draws his sabre and lashwhip*

let the fun begin
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:22 am

*Bobo stands up, and looking at adok, spits on the ground, leaving a nice red spot on the earth, where the blood landed. Adjusting his jaw, because of how something is resting in his mouth, he touches a molar with his tongue causing it to shift. Pushing hard he pops the tooth out easily, and spits it out as well.*

"Well.. that was lovely.. wasn't it." *Bobo says as he smirks*

*Holding his staff so the head is pointed at adok, he charges. Bobo uses his levitating ability to do so. Swinging his staff overhand and down like a club, he suddenly stops his bodies forward locomotion, using it's force to bash adok and catches him on the left shoulder dislocating it and shattering the rotatorcuff and forcing adok to one knee.*
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:01 am

*adok got back to his feet, looking bobo in the eye "that really hurt" adok said before landing an uppercut to bobos chin sending him to his back. adok walked up and placed a foot on bobo's chest, before he could speak bobo grabed adoks ankle and twisted causing adok to lose balance allowing bobo to get back up. adok recovered and drew his sabre swinging round at bobo, bobo ducked adok swung again , bobo ducked again, adok had bobo on the defensive, bobo was managing to avoid adoks blade but for how long*