Nova vs Shin

Junk goes here, bitches.
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Sun Aug 15, 2004 4:55 am

You dare to attempt to take my place in my absence?! I am the individual person in this universe who is allowed to constantly be at war with everyone at once, without allies or cause. You mock me with your fragile attempts to best WildCard, while it is known by all that only I am his rival. You are pathetic.

Thus, I challenge you. If you think that you can best me in combat, then I will allow you to take up the title of Emperor in place of me. If you win, you will control all I have. By this I mean the multi-dimensional super-power that I have crafted slowly over thousands of years.

However, if I win, you agree to stop these utterly foolish notions of supremecy.

I am a just man, however, and I will allow you an easy way out. You may agree under the confines of a Soul-Binding (which will of course come after the agreement) to be my General, in place of my clones, and I will allow you full reign of military activities within the Empire. This will has certain restrictions, as you can imagine. One of these, and the only one which you will be allowed to know if this is what you choose, is that you may under no circumstances attack WildCard. He is mine. He has been, and will be.

So, Shin, do you accept my challenge or will you revoke your foolish notions and join me? The choice is yours, choose wisely.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:02 am

now I know...

and knowing is half the battle
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:56 am

YOOOOOOOOO JOE!!
Drayton
Enforcer

Post by Drayton » Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:57 am

B) Take the Challenge dont be a woman!!!
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:22 pm

i will

i challenged adok first....WAIT
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:52 pm

Shin wrote:i will

i challenged adok first....WAIT

he's challenging YOU ya dumbass, not adok.....this is just sad....i'm taking bets he walks into a wall as his first move against nova.
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:40 pm

nah, Shin has skills... i beleive he'll go all the way! :mellow:
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:04 am

i find him rather dull when it comes to battling....he doesn't spark my passion like nos, nova or bobo does. those have been the only three here that matches me other than bryce at times in this section that bother with it. i'm so bored of it though, i can't think of anything decent to do here anymore....except that upcoming trial for shin for betraying the rt.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:16 am

WildCard wrote:he's challenging YOU ya dumbass, not adok.....this is just sad....i'm taking bets he walks into a wall as his first move against nova.
i challenged adok the other day.....so...nyeh...and i intend to fight nova....and as for the RT...ill bring down you terrorists
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:23 am

WildCard wrote:i find him rather dull when it comes to battling....he doesn't spark my passion like nos, nova or bobo does. those have been the only three here that matches me other than bryce at times in this section that bother with it. i'm so bored of it though, i can't think of anything decent to do here anymore....except that upcoming trial for shin for betraying the rt.

im hurt, i ocupied some of your time, i deserve credit damn ye!!
Drayton
Enforcer

Post by Drayton » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:33 am

B) I would have to agree with Nik y'all are always fighting. And for what I have seen over time he would be your most know rival. Other than that you Have to give Shin some credit because he has back down and that he is taking on everyone. He gets a A for effort.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:39 am

w00t, agreement
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:44 am

*thrusts his sword into the ground*

so are you two gonna begin or am i going to have to?
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:54 am

*Shin stepped Forward....glaring a t WC......filling with hate at seeing th RT badge.......as he looks onto nova...*

"You know....i can see the advantages of an alligence with you...though...i am the keeper of the Abyss....i must tend to it....and see to it the Baatezu dont over run my lands.....i have a war to fight....two in fact....im a busy god....we can make a deal...over my title....after the fight..."

*Shin watches as WC leaves the room...several RT follow behind....Shin calls one over....he walks over in a huff...not happy with the so-called traitor....*

"What the fuck do you want freak?!!"

*Shin places his hand on the head of the RT....electricity serges threw shins hand and into the RT...his head shakes and blood begins to come out of his ears...then shin removes his hand...the soldier replys *

"Yes sir...imediatly..."

*the RT walks after WC down the corridors*

"So...im here....let us fight....friend?"

*Shin throws his coat on the floor and rolls up his sleaves...as he adopts his position...and explosion is heard a few corridors down...the warehouse shakes....*

"God bless the RT"
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:10 am

WildCard wrote:i find him rather dull when it comes to battling....he doesn't spark my passion like nos, nova or bobo does. those have been the only three here that matches me other than bryce at times in this section that bother with it. i'm so bored of it though, i can't think of anything decent to do here anymore....except that upcoming trial for shin for betraying the rt.
shit way back when i was in RT i was always there to fuck with you Mike u and me had some good fights back then.