Nova vs Shin

Junk goes here, bitches.
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:23 am

This kid doesn't agree with the way I fight, eh? Get used to it is all I can say. I've been doing this for a while now, and all I can tell you is that is how it's done.

Could someone pull up the Empire Description?
Last edited by Nova on Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:33 am

I love the way you fight...you scare me, but I love it...please dont ever fight me I would die so easy it wouldn't be funny.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:36 am

*arises not by nova's ship but in the middle of the arena in the form of death itself, eyes glowing
red beneath the hood, sythe fully extended a rather
audible growl could be heard, within seconds the entire arena cleared of
all people, screaming and running for their lives. bobo and shroomy stood up
and slowly walked out of the arena as they came to and saw wc floating above
the center of the arena rather pissed off.

bobo looked to shroomy, "you ever seen him when he comes back as death?" to that shroomy shook her head, "no...not really...that's bad isn't it..??" bobo nodded as they stepped out of the arena in front of the bickering nova and shin, "erm shin....ya pissed him off, nobody's done that since paladin juan was around....not many remember that incident....but considering i do, i just want you to know, it was nice knowing you." with that bobo quickly broke into a fast paced run for his size and hopped in an RT hover ship with shroomy and took off at ludicrous speed.

just as shin and nova glanced inside one of the entrances to the arena and demon vanished right before their eyes, w/e daemonic soul it once had was stripped from it and absorbed some sort of floating entity inside the arena. nova sense a disturbance in the schwartz he hadn't in quite some time, quickly pulled out his business card, handed it to shin and spoke so fast his words ran together, "wellitwasquiteniceplayingwe'llhavetodoitagainsometimeihopeyouenjoyeditasmuchasididifyoueverneedhelpdon'tcallmynumberisn'tonthatnorismyhomephoneallyouhavetodoispisswcoffandi'llshowupwiththeempiretocleanupwhateverheleavesermhaveaniceday", with that nova rushed off to his ship and sped off at a high velocity faster than ludicrous speed and on the back of his ship it said, "I brake for nobody"

shin, glancing back inside the arena noted an ominous fog begin to take root around the area and slowly made it's way outside the arena towards him and another demon tried to sneak away but was caught within it and with a violent roar it was shredded to pieces and it's daemonic soul absorbed as the entity that was wc howled to life, "you have NO idea how much i HATE when i have to come back in this form....it really annoys me to no ends as does your bloody cocky attitude. i'm going to teach you a lesson that i only taught to paladin juan....and believe you me, it's going to be a rather brutal lesson for you....", wc's voice faded and the arena imploded in a flash and shin was staring at death itself floating above him with a sythe fully extended, before breaking into a run his last word was, "....mommy"*
Last edited by WildCard on Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:42 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
NOW THAT WAS FUN TO READ...nova..pen and paper out

Nova...your a child....i count ur age to be young...so...dont call me a child

and in respect of bobo...of whom i promised this shit wouldn't happen again...i will leave on a good note....

i killed nova....no doubles...they are the cheap tricks of the uncreative....its getting boring kid.....kill someone....ooo..double....oh wait...balloon...o another double....it kinda makes you impossible to kill...which kinda sucks the fun outta it...maybe if we fight again....you wont use your cheap tricks

and i wont kill you
Last edited by Matt on Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nova
Trainee

Post by Nova » Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:48 am

And to this, I say.... "Whatever." You don't like the way things are here in Bloodbath, then don't post here. But if you want to have fun, then drop the additude, and have some fun.

And um... WildCard, my dear friend, are you paying attention to my post? I nuked him, man.
Last edited by Nova on Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:51 am

dude i have no attitude...but when you drag me here...and proceed to humiliate me.....show boating for WC...then i had no alternative...but to be slightly pissed...other people i have fought have written pieces for people....fair pieces...a mutial fight...not a onsided piece like you wrote.....i neatly stopped posting here...after the cheap double shit happened for the LAST time..but then others convinced me not to

if you were paying attention to my post....which mike did.....you died ...simple as...he accepted it...you do too...i dont want your empire...i dont want anything..even though i killed you...and he also made a very fun to read comeback and seriously kicked my ass....yours...wasa poor...double shit....READ THE DESTRUCTION OF BOB THREAD.....DETAILS ARE IN TERE...ABOUT THE ABOLSHION OF DOUBLES AND RESPAWNING
Last edited by Matt on Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:03 am

there IS no abolishing of anything here, so long as it is funny which what nova did was rather amusing by most standards. you however shin have a bloody fucking cocky attitude since day one of posting around this section and i'm getting real fucking tired of it, when i modded this section i didn't stand for people taking offense at shit in here, it's ALL for amusement and nothing else, you don't like the antics here then quit posting in this section otherwise i'm going to be speaking to a damn admin about this. i'm tired of you ruining the fun in this section, there was only one other jerkoff who ever did that and boy did i take great pleasure in running his bloody ass off. i'd rather not have to do that again but goddamnit while you post in here you WILL respect the rules that are posted, i made them quite some time back and just cause i'm not a mod anymore does NOT mean you have a right to disrespect those rules. quit your goddamn bickering in here, ya've already pissed me off enough as is.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:14 am

mike i think everyone knows you hate me

.....i know some people thorght nova was being a prick and showing off to you....

he was posting for you guys....not the fight

i had two choices in front of me....write an annoyed post at nova....which after a little arguement with him...im seeing the wisdom of his words..or write myself leaving the thread...i made a bad choice...sorry

im sure you broke rules by cussing me man
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:22 am

cussing isn't a problem on this board, we delve in it constantly. where you get the idea i hate you is beyond me, i'm just annoyed at your attitude towards things in here. it took me months to come up with an idea to make things in here clean and actually amusing for people to do. i just don't know what to say anymore cause i'm not seeing any of it really. nobody takes pride in being creative in here anymore and i've gotten so bored with seeing things it makes me wonder why i ever bothered. but ya know what, it's inspired me to actually finish up with my thoughts on revamping things and this time you people who post in here are going to start contributing some bloody fucking ideas for threads, tournaments, etc. this coming weekend there WILL be a change all right....and anyone who disrespects it isn't getting that 3 warning bullshit, i'm just going to request to an admin ya be put in the box for a bit till ya learn to quit being so damn uppity about things...that goes for everyone, including me if i end up getting overly cocky. this thread shall serve as a damn example of what NOT to allow to happen.