Troopers Vs Bobists

Junk goes here, bitches.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:25 am

DROP THE CHARADE TROOPERS, RID YOURSELVES OF THE BOBIST SIGS AND ANNIHILATE THEM ALL!! BOB IS DEAD! THERE SHALL BE NO REINCARNATION FOR ANY KILLED NOW!

*lights off a giant rocket like in an old saturday morning cartoon, the projectile hurtles up through the bob temple, out the roof and back down to impact inside the fighter hangar exploding violently and sending a quake throughout the temple as wildcard began his shotgun hunt of nicky boy.

as wildcard burst through the door into nick's quarters and nick sprung up from a chair in surprise he saw wildcard with a shotgun in hand*

HERE'S MIKEY!!!! *wildcard opened fire at nick with an automatic burst from the shotgun, blasting the chair to bits and peppering the wall behind nick as he dived out of the way*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:31 am

HE IS BACK! KOMMANDANT WILDCARD IS BACK!

*Shroomy screamed as she watched the action happening in the Bob Temple, several of the RT soliders with her cheered on as they armed themseleve.*

I knew he would come back to us! LONG LIVE THE TROOPERS! Let's head out to that Temple...MOVE OUT!

*happiness filled her as she and the small pack of RT soliders ran towards the temple to back up thier commander. she herself had both her shotgun's and pleanty of shells to fill them, she was ready for this fight now...a long awaited fight it was*
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:25 pm

*a glowen orb comes flying round the corner and straight in to WC head, WC falls down and gets back up and looks at it ... he's seen it before the orb just floats there then a voice appears from it*

Leave the temple!

*WC smile and blows the orb away with his shotgun and contines on*

WC: No more tricks!

*Back up in the tower the orb reappears all black from the shot, it glows and it come brighter than ever. Echo however is gettin all his pieces to gether and throwing it in his hat (pretty cool eh no seat cases nessary) he can hear the gun firing of the soliders below*

I thought this would come, but why now ... lock down it shall be then

*echo goes over to his computer and start locking down the temple. From out side all u see is then 10" steel shutters come down covering the windows and doors, tryin to let no one in .... or out. Apart from the tower window*

That will keep them busy for the others to hide. But I have to go this war has gone to far and the clan is twisted, no place here.

*echo grabs hold of the orb and throws it out of the window, the orb opens up as a gate. Echo jumps out of the window in to the gate, and the gate dissappears. Leaving the orb to guard the room*
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:39 pm

*yasuo is leaning ihs back against his desk, uncliping his semi automatic pistol its holster*

why now of all times mike, i just got hold of space crusade, any idea how long its been since i played that

*yasuo looks up at the peppered case of his pc and sighs before standing up and unloading a full clip into wildcards chest as a shotgun burst smashes yasuo in the upper thigh knocking him to the ground. With blood steadily dripping to the floor, yasuo reaches for his case under his bed and phases to the command room with it. From within the case yasuo draws a key, teh key is placed in the console and the storage room is unlocked. Yasuo enters and searches round for a can of synth skin, which he sprays over the wound. Once his injuries are seen to, he picks up the neuro gauntlet from the protected storage unit, after fastning it to his hand he feels the needles shoot into him*

fuck! right mike, come get some bitch!
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:43 pm

*wildcard glancing at the chest wound after nick slips away, reaches into a pocket and pulls out an orb he stole from the bobist healers and waved it over the wound, healing it instantly and he wandered over to the trashed pc, pulls out the game disc of space crusade and steps out into the hall way, blasting a random bobist with his shotgun and proceeds down a flight of stairs to the storage area, singing "side by side" as he tosses grenades down adjacent corridors where bobists were trying to escape down....until the explosions sent them splattering all over the walls*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:54 pm

*As WC steps round the corridor...he walks into Shins hand....grabbing him around the face....the veins in shins hand pulsate black...shin pushes his head to the wall..WC struggling to take out a knife alerts shin of his actions..shouting*

"Shinra....fall in soldier,what the fuck are you doing...ill cut you up good boy"

*Having seeing the attempt...shin smashes WC's head into the wall on the oppersite side of the corridor...blood splatters onto the wall...shin begins to push WC's head into the wall...when WC sees an oppertunity to break free..he kicks shin in the sternum twice in sucession to make him let go...Shin begins to walk towards WC...retracting two large bones from his elbows...shaped like sword blades...but tougher...Shin advances WC...*

*WC can barly see shin in the dark corridor...WC turns and walks down the corridor...hoping Shin will run after him...WC turns down three corridors...then turns ready to strike shin...but Shin isn't there..WC turns around again...and again...shin is no where to be seen...as WC turns again..he is greeted by Shins fist...hitting him hard in the chops...as shins elbow brushes past mikes face...a line is cut across his eyes...blinded momentraly...Shin takes the healing orb from WC...he puts his hands on WC's head...grips his face tight...and throws him down the corridor...*

*Shin decides to find Yasuo...and Echo to take orders...As shin makes his way down the corridor...a RT member jumps out on him...and see's its his platoon leader*

"Ahhh Sir are you alright?...listen sir we need to mo--"

*Before the doomed trooper finishes his words...shin plants the syth from his elbow into the back of his skull...as shin retracts it..the troopers body flops to the floor*

*Shin finds the control room*
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:09 am

*rising up from a crumbled wall, wc glares down the corridor shin headed off in and pulls out a small remote* oh yeah....he's definately fired now....*as blood drips down his face wc presses the button and somewhere down a darkened corridor shin hears a beeping sound from the orb he took off of kommandant wildcard and glances at seeing a small device blinking on it and realizes wc had booby trapped the orb with a bomb. as shin's face took a shocked look he uttered, "shite....that bloody bastard...", the orb violently exploded splattering the corridor with bits'o shin everywhere as wc picked himself up where shin had thrown him and wandered off with his automatic shotgun in search of nick once more*
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:53 am

*yasuo is padding through the corridors, his gauntleted hand clicking impatiently, wanting to drain energy from a victim, a group of RT round the corner and look at yasuo curiously, one utters "its hi.." before his skull is crushed tand the gauntlet glows green and lets out an erie wail as the life force is sucked out of the trooper, the rest of the group run, yasuo leaves them to spread terror and confusion*

We fight-when they ask us
We boast-then we cower
We beg
For a piece of
What's already ours

But I can't understand why we let someone else rule our land
We're cap in hand
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:01 am

*rounding a corner wc runs into nick out of the blue and as nick's mouth gapes open at the sight of wc drenched in blood before him, he sees the automatic shotgun come up and level at point blank range between his eyes*

hey there nicky!!! good to see ya!!! *wc squeezes the trigger and a dry click resounds as he realizes the shotgun magazine is empty* goddamnit....i hate it when i forget to reload....*wc brings the shotgun butt around and smashes it into nick's face and then into his gut sending him flying into a wall and quickly pulls out a dagger and drives it into nick's left thigh and slices up and through his femoral artery and then quickly dives down a flight of stairs and around another corner before nick can assault him. as wc presses against the corridor wall, reloading his shotgun he yells out, "How'd ya like THOSE apples nicky boy!!?"*
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:07 am

*yasuo places his hand over his thigh wound and grimaces as green energy flickers over the wound, cauterising it*

to scared to fight me straight out eh bitch, er i mean mike!!

*yasuo tosses a thermal grenade down the stair well after mike and watches as the explosion engulfs the corridor, the smoke clears and the metal walls of the corridor are molten and running, and mike is standing there, a baffled look on his face as the wall he was behind had disapeared*

quit hiding already!!
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:23 am

*wc tilted his head at the melted wall and levels his shotgun right at nick again, this time sending the bolt home, chambering a round* hey, i'm a sneaky ninja.....can ya blame me? *wc opens fire with an automatic burst blasting a chunk out of the wall nick was hiding behind forcing him to run for cover again screaming out, "SHIIIIIIIITE!!!" as another barage tore through another wall*

RUN YOU BLOODY SCOTSMAN! RUN!!!! *wc chases after nick with his automatic shotgun with belt fed ammo in a can that he had just attached* NOW I'LL NEVER RUN OUT OF AMMO!!! HAHAHAHAH! *wc continues blasting wall after wall that nick tries to take cover behind chasing him around like a madman*
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:31 am

*yasuo dives over a counter in the mess hall, as his feet hit the ground, he grabs a metal serving tray, and dives back over at wildcard, the tray becoming dented more with each shot, until yasuo slide tackles wildcard, kocking him from his feet, before wc could recover yasuo had grabed the shotgun barrel with the gauntlet, crushing it and making the chambered round explode*

now, you made me run, i dont like to run

*yasuo picks up wc by the throat and throws him away, sliding through the serving doors and out into the corridor. Yasuo tuens and jogs to the hanger*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:39 am

*Shin stands...angryly...the body he has used to shield the blast was disintergrated......shin climbs into the hole made by the blast and hides...WC comes round the corner and inspects the hole on his way to find yasuo.looking at the body parts WC cant make out if this was his demigod friend or not..he scratches his head...then turns to walk off...shin ambush worked...as WC turned Shin grabs him...walls being the favour tonight...Shin again throws him into the wall*

*Shin begins to scream....and he drops WC....WC has no guns or cheap tricks to do away with shin...so he resorts to an honorable way of fighting...his fists...as shins screams get louder..his body arches...at the peak of the scream....the muscles begin to tear his clothes around the wrists and the thighs...WC still beating Shin laughs as he thinks he is the one inflicting shin....shin finally stops screaming..and WC keeps hitting him...kicking him three times in the face...the black blood splats on the floor...WC begins to choke shin...shin spits the blood around his mouth in his eyes..blinding him...shin stands...WC is on the floor rubbing his eyes...the blood bubbles and fizzes on his face..shin kicks Wc in the face sending him across the floor...shin looks at his hands...his recent gift from bob..the power to heal and regrow limbs...requires a favour from him....Shin looks at his hands again...black lightiening zips between his hands....WC is just getting to his feet as shin turns to the hanger*
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:41 am

*wc not really caring what shin's doing to him just stands up taking the beating and as shin finishes up he stares at him with blood dripping down all over his body* no offense mate....but i really don't give a flying fuck how much you do to me....beat me, kill me, etc....doesn't matter. *pulls out a .45 pistol and caps shin in the face and heads down the corridor chasing after nick once more*
Last edited by WildCard on Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:57 am

*yasuo senses wc heading after him and skids to a halt, grabbing an uzi off a baffled rt "you shoulda killed me mate" yasuo proclaims as he crushes the troopers throat and wipes the blood on his robes before heading back tward wc. The first wc knows of yasuos prescence is a hail of 9m shells whipping past his head and then all 17 stone of yasuo barraling into him, an audable crack is heard from wc's spine as both combatabts crash through a railing and plummet three stories down and land heavily on the stairs*

well..that didnt work...