Troopers Vs Bobists

Junk goes here, bitches.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:52 am

oh fuck it all...*stands up quickly and caps nick in the head with a laser pistol and the body slumps over on the deck* there he's done, i'm done....now i'm going to go off and die somewhere....*wanders off the bridge with a small block of C-4 and everyone hears an explosion down the corridor as wc takes himself out in a blaze of boredom and breaching the hull of the nexus and as the hull depressurizes, every trooper gets sucked out into space dying from suffocation and the channel goes hazy then blacks out with a loud beeping sound on the tv, "this is not an emergency....bloodbath HAS been cancelled....get a life you lazy fuckers"*
Last edited by WildCard on Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:33 am

*the screen flickers for a bit, and then lights back up, with a new set. Nos is standing there, looking out through the screen at the viewers*

we now return you to your regularly scheduled bloodbath... you know, when people have fun with the fights instead of being so god damn afraid to lose the freaking battle. the way it was when there were'nt stunt doubles, and when respawning wasn't possible until the fight had ended. when winning against someone actually involved spending time actually fighting them. no in battle respawns, no clones, no cardboard cutouts, no holograms, and no god damned blow up balloons. blood bath is not cancelled. it has not ended, and it is not over. think of this as the new season. don't fuck it up.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:49 am

WildCard wrote:oh fuck it all...*stands up quickly and caps nick in the head with a laser pistol and the body slumps over on the deck* there he's done, i'm done....now i'm going to go off and die somewhere....*wanders off the bridge with a small block of C-4 and everyone hears an explosion down the corridor as wc takes himself out in a blaze of boredom and breaching the hull of the nexus and as the hull depressurizes, every trooper gets sucked out into space dying from suffocation and the channel goes hazy then blacks out with a loud beeping sound on the tv, "this is not an emergency....bloodbath HAS been cancelled....get a life you lazy fuckers"*
i read that.....the whole thing....all i could imagine was the las tbit...the t.v screen...WTF is all the rest..?
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:09 am

Nosferatu wrote:*the screen flickers for a bit, and then lights back up, with a new set. Nos is standing there, looking out through the screen at the viewers*

we now return you to your regularly scheduled bloodbath... you know, when people have fun with the fights instead of being so god damn afraid to lose the freaking battle. the way it was when there were'nt stunt doubles, and when respawning wasn't possible until the fight had ended. when winning against someone actually involved spending time actually fighting them. no in battle respawns, no clones, no cardboard cutouts, no holograms, and no god damned blow up balloons. blood bath is not cancelled. it has not ended, and it is not over. think of this as the new season. don't fuck it up.

Nos is right...i miss that
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:13 am

then check out my imposed RP thread...you'll like it
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:22 am

Ok. Everyone! Calm Down.

Bloodbath is NOT cancled! This is a place to fight and BULLSHIT around IN IT. Which is what they were doing Shin. I applaude Will on his creativity.. that was funny.

I agree with Nos, it does get annoying with all the Blow up fake people. I mean.. its funny once in a while, but after a while it gets boring and repeative.

If its fun when you are in a wacked out one. But jesus! this isn't real!
and Since I'm the Mod and I don't want any more Bullshit in THIS thread OR ANYOTHERS! and I'm meaning this to ALL OF YOU. This is CLOSED!