Troopers Vs Bobists

Junk goes here, bitches.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:03 am

*popping his neck wc glances at nick above him* thanks...that did wonders on my back problem...*wc shoves his .45 into nick's mouth and pops off a round blasting out nick's lower teeth and kicks him off him into a wall as he rolls off to the side and down to a lower section of stairs below and pulls out two hand grenades, pops the pins and tosses them up where nick is and dives down to another lower staircase section as the grenades go off blasting chunks out of dave's midsection and arms and plastering the walls in flesh, blood and shrapnel*

lets face it....without bob in the physical sense...YOU'RE FUCKED!!! *wc comes running up the stairs again with two .45 pistols this time that he pulled out from his leg holsters and dives up and right past nick blasting him multiple times in the chest in slow motion and as he lands firmly on the floor, nick goes flying backwards over the railing from the force of the bullets and plummets another 5 stories to the ground below outside the temple*
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:11 am

*yasuo roars in pain as his wounds reknit, his kninwa senses kicking in, he knows exactly where wildcard is...just gota stand up...*

bob damn fucktard...bloody hurts

*a squad of rt stop in front of him and drop into two firing lines, a wall of lead is unleahed on yasuo, but a green veil of lightning englufs the courtyard, all the rt present are dead, faces locked in the throws of passion and terror*

they died happy..kinda

*yasuo begins the slow ascent of the temle wall, stopping to peer into the female shower room, which earns him a slap...which causes him to fall a few stories afore regaining his grip*

damn this male gene
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:20 am

*wc wandering to the tower of the temple finds the floating orb* ah....the power of bob....but....how do...I...destory it??? *wc wanders around the floating orb and fires off a few rounds from his .45 pistols which bounce off the orb to test it* damnit.....hmm...wait a minute....*glances out over the distance and then looks up* OF COURSE!!!! I'LL BLAST IT!!! *wc opens a communication channel to the evil station/ship of doom with the massive cannon, "....to any rt trooper still aboard the station....engage transport on my location now...", suddenly wc vanishes from the temple and is aboard his impenetrable space station and at the controls to fire the giant ion cannon directly at the temple, but before he shoots the orb, he spots nick scaling the temple wall and decides to be malicious and fires off a shot directly at nick just a few centimeters to his left and takes out a giant portion of the temple scaring the crap out of nick just for fun*
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:25 am

*yasuo panicks and grips the wal tight, his eyes wide..his hair singed*

HOLY FUCK!! ooh, ion cannon, i want

*yasuo phases onto the control deck, sees wc, then phases to the engine room, a quick "tossing of engineer at the control panel" nd the engines went into overload, yasuo phased to the brdge and stood beside wc as his jaw droped on seing the engines eject and go critical, knocking out hte shields*

aww, pretty
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:31 am

*wc stands tall in front of nick* you do realize that engineer was the only one who could preven this station from actually opening fire.....the engines may be fucked but...the ion cannon weapon was charging.....massively....and i just only know how to press the fire button so....*wc presses the glowing red button labelled smite which fires off the cannon at the bob temple wiping it out in a massive blast 50 times larger than the hiroshima bomb* i hope you don't mind but i just kinda had to take out the orb of bob too so....now you can't come back....*pulls out a small knife*....and you're on this adrift station....with just me now....*wc grins widely*
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:36 am

*yasuos gauntlet powers down, his headpiece also looses power. Yasuo removes them solemly, placing them on the control panel*

you do realise, that killing order, will only lead to more chaos

*yasuo grabs the blade of the knife, and drives its point into wildcards throat*

youve now got one really pissed scotsman on your hands

*the rt station slowly fell out of orbit, warnings sounded, a countdown started, 30 minutes to impact*
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:37 am

*appears*

man... I swear... it's a fight of the cockaroaches... niether of you EVER die...

*dissapears*
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:42 am

*the wc stunt double falls over dead as the speakers blare to life, "nicky boy...i really must announce just how rediculous you are.....without the power of bob, you're dead....this station is plummeting into the atmosphere of the planet and will be incinerated and impact in a firery explosion of destruction....if you survive re-entry, the impact will surely kill you....btw, you'll find that i already ejected every escape pod before i took the last one....have a nice day now nick oh and send my regards to bob where-ever he went in the afterlife...", the speakers die off as a vid link opens up with wc smiling and laughing from inside his escape pod as he ejects from the station to safety*
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:47 am

*yasuo takes a look at the guners console, and blows wildcards escape pod out of the void*

it always ends this way, he has no honour, and he knows it

*yasuo stares out of a view port as the vessel starts breaking up, he watches lifeless bodies floating through the icy depths, they died for one mans amusement...it aint right. Yasuos comlnk starts beeping and hes teleported aboard the last remaining nexus. The vessel silently drifts out into the darkness of space, the burning wreck of wildcards ship, testament to what bob fought for, the cleansing of evil*
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:49 am

JUST AS IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS THE END OF THE WORLD!!

the animator had a severe heart attack

*throws back clentching chest*

and thus the world became stil and stagnet

and it remained this way for all eternity.... for 3 weeks when they hired a new animator... who's art style greatly different

the fans uproared that the show, "bloodbath", was cancled
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:54 am

What bullshit
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:55 am

*wc spins around to face nick as he is transported aboard the nexus* welcome aboard nick....*wc is decked in all black from neck to feet* well played game i must say...all those stunt doubles dead and balloons popped and holograms destroyed.

*nick stands on the bridge his mouth gaping in confusion at the sight before him, "what in bloody bob's name??? how you get aboard???", as nick draws out a dagger wc holds up a hand, "now now, lets not be brash...."

wc glances out the viewscreen watching the station burn up on re-entry of the planet and the subsequent explosive impact on the surface, "i must say....that station was my finest conception....but, i have been forming new things whilst all my stunt doubles and such took the brunt of EVERY war that has happened....so much time spent on the fringe sectors of space made me long for the combat again....anyways, i give you a final chance to survive...join the rt....bob is dead as is his power....become a trooper and i promise you well....not much but still...you get to live...if not....*wc points over to a giant behemoth of an rt soldier that looked something like vin diesel and as nick glanced around the entire bridge he noted EVERY trooper looked like vin diesel and he uttered one word, "shite..."

wc glanced around himself, "ah yes, the miracle of cloning...i have an army that rivals james bond himself....oh, speaking of james bond, i cloned him too and added them into the rt....damn redshirts were too boring....besides i think it's a time for a bit of a change in things....if you don't wish to join me....well..", wc snaps his fingers and the vin diesel clone lifts nick up and starts bending him at the spine trying to break him in half. as wc listened to nick yell out in agony and pain he propped his feet up on the opposite chair beside him, "your choice really nick..."*
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:59 am

*yasuo grudgingly drops to one knee, his fists clenched*

you leave me little choice...bob..gone...my purpose..gone.....i accept, tho let it be noted, i accept with duress
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:45 am

*when the iron shutters came over the temple, she had herself and her troop break a hole in them and flood the temple...but as more then half her troop was killed she transported to her ship with the wounded her men had rounded up, which is now in space watching yasou and wildcard. it is viewing on every screen in the ship, everyone is watching it...and they aren't sure whether to cheer or flee for thier lives. Shroomy however is just sitting in the control chiar waiting word from Wildcard on what to do, she's filling her nails not watching but listening to whats going on. The wounded are getting seen to by the doctors, the others are taking out the madness they feel in the battle practice rooms.*

Kommandant WildCard...you never stop amazing me...

*the men and women on the bridge with her agree as they work*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:49 am

Amazment...bullshit