the Demon-Dragon war

Junk goes here, bitches.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:02 pm

*Shin stands on the hillside facing the Dragon Clan site....seeing dragons and thier masters practising the arts...shin raises his arm and signals forward....a line of 100 demons stand behind him...shin takes his demon bow....made with runic materials...and explosive arrows...

*Shin raises his bow into the sky and fires an arrow the arrow strikes down a member of the clan..the fuse on the arrow burns down and he implodes...with that 4 demons blow thier horns of war.....over 1 million demons now stand behind shin....normal demons... and powerful demons.....there is a short pause...a deathly silence....then 30 or so dragon clan members appear outside...shin is in his human form...although grais features are begining to become permentant....small horns appear...2 pairs...his arms and legs are bigger...but his height is unchanged....shin raises his arm once more...the demons behind let out a roar....Shin lets out a Hiss and thrusts his arm forwards....the demons charge down the hillside.....as the line behind shin disappears...anoither comes waiting his order...

Two dragons rise from beind the temple....and scorch the demons bellow...thire tough skin gives them a little protection...but many are wiped out......Shin lets out another roar....

"TRAYYYTOK"

as he does four griffon riders appear over the hillside.....donning demons with bows....the two dragons begin to attack the griffons...as they do the demons charge the temple....this is a small temple and awill be small victory in the war...

the riders and the dragons continue....but with no-one to direct the dragons they soon fall....a dragon sets fire to two of the griffon riders sending them crashing into the temple...the dragons are also avoiding spears and swords being flung from above...then on of the riders is seen gathering energy...a bright light surounds him...he flys in adirect path of one of the dragons....as he gets close he explodes...he valiantly gives his life for his god...as did the dragon clan members...but where was thier god on this day?....the dragon near to the explosion is killed instantly...its body knocks the other out of the sky...the demons below begint to rip it to pieces...*

*Shin starts to walk down the hillside demons bowing at his feet...he orders them to set fire to the temple..as they do he ventures inside and tell the surrounding demons to move.....a massive build up of energy is heard then a blinding flash.....the sound of four earthquakes shakes the area...when the light clears and the dust settles many of the demons are on the floor injured and maimed the ones surrounding the hillside were knocked to the floor by the impact of the air during the explosion.....nothing of the temple is left...only Shin crouching in the middle of the ruin....a demon approaches him*

"Set up camp...order more reinforcements from Reantai..........get me a drink"

*the demon grunt obeys his God*

*Shin Shouts to the crowds*

"PREPARE YOURSELVES.....THIS WILL NOT GO DOWN TOO WELL"

*to himself*

"soo though...soon"
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:07 pm

well ur all idiots.....spoil sports...to say the least
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:10 pm

you're either a trooper/dragon clan member with the demons as allies.....or you're a bloody bobist in need of being executed.....choose your side...free your mind.....free....your....mind.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:18 pm

Hmmmm

does the major condoan your actions?

im a bobist....and i was recruited by the major....i leave when he tells me to leave....the major is a rightful priest.....and as for the dragon clan....what a bunch of wussies....all i wanted was a little fun....shoot me in the head...see if your bullet can go threw....it wont...and if it does....ill respawn.....i always do
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:13 am

excuse me says i....but i run the RT, not redeemer, he's just as you said...a major. now, considering your actions in the other war....YOU'RE FIRED!!!! oh and when these wars are over, i'll be holding a trial against you for high treason...good day to you sir...*wildcard pulls out a rocket launcher and fires the missle off into shin's chest and as the explosion knocks wc back against a wall, bits'o shin once more, splatter all over the place and his legs wobble at first before falling over in a heap on the ground*

i really despise traitors.....*wildcard brushes himself off and hurls a grenade at shin's legs for added measure blasting them into tiny bits before he wanders off*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:45 am

*Shin respawns infront of WC...*

"You just made a Bitter enemy...."

"LET IT BE KNOWN TO ALL THE Io MEMBERS...THE RT WILL BACK STAB YOU LIKE THEY DID THE BoB CLAN ,PILLAGE YOUR NESTS AND PISS ON YOUR ASHES....AND YOU...*points at WC*...YOUR MINE BIATCH"

*Shin Smashes WC in the face..stunning him momentalry...shin staps both leg bones,his left arm and dislocates his other arm...shin begins to choke the life from a defenceless WC...turning him blue in the face...as shin drops him...WC can do nothing but scream with pain from his broken body parts...shin pulls up a chair..WC is screaming on the floor*

"Who wants to stay in the RT anyway...a loyal soldier has his back turned on him because he supports two clans......a wandering officer feels left out and ignored..the rest....pah...*Shin stands and kicks WC in the head*...your gonna feel all of this"

*Shin picks WC up around the throat and continues to choke WC...who swings a lifeless limb at shin...hitting him around the head...relises in his state he can do nothing.....the blood can be see bursting vessles in WC's face....his eyes bulge....*

"this is the leader of the RT?...*Shin Thrusts him into the wall*...this pathetic loser...going blue in the face...hiding behind his rocket launcher....*Shin Forces WC's head into the wall...face first...then finds a picture hook to hang him with..not very large...but big enough to hold his weight and keep him alive...shin wanders off and comes back with some tape and rope*..heh heh"

*Shin unhooks WC and sits him on the chair..slapping him around the face as he does...he ties WC to the chair...and tapes up his nose..shin gets cloes to WC...*

"Phew man..*WC spits in Shins face*...your breath stinks..here have tic-tac..*Shin pulls the pin ona grenade and stuffs it in WC's mouth*....soon enough...you'll need a breath of air....then Boom..Muhahaha"

*Shin Stands for a minute and a half...WC stares into his eyes...Shin moves to the door as WC spits out the grenade....as it explodes Shin laughs...he pulls pieces of shrapnel outa himself...the wounds heal instantly...shin observes..*

"Ahhh another gift from BoB"
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:08 am

*wc, blinking from the wounds inflicted upon him rises up still in the chair and kicks the door open and wanders out in front of shin* you do realize.....you've pissed me off now....*wc nods up*...you see that bright object up in the sky in the stars that's getting larger by the minute?.....that doesn't bode well.....least for you anyways....again...good day to you...*wc suddenly vanishes as he's transported away right in front of shin*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:11 am

"TILL THEN.....I WILL BE WAITING...LEARNING....GROWING EVEN MORE SPECTAULAR...."
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:26 am

*waiting for WildCard to appear, she's filling her nails (a small break from doing a stack of paperwork) she's on Wildcard's ship, Lieutenant is now stitched on her jacket. she didn't mean to make anyone mad in this little battle, she really didn't.*

Where is everyone around this place...ReDeemer...Bobo...Wildcard...hmm....

*juts sighs, after she finish's her filling of her nail she starts on the stack of paperwork again*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:35 am

Shroomygirl wrote: she didn't mean to make anyone mad in this little battle, she really didn't.*
you didn't.....
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:47 am

*phases right in front of Shin, she smiles at him. she isn't there to hurt him, and she isn't there to fight...she's there to say goodbye to a friend.*

Hey Shin...I am going to miss seeing you around the RT...you were a good solider kiddo.

*she smiles and winks at him, then hugs him goodbye*

See ya around Shinny.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:57 am

*Shakes hands with Shroomy and hugs her*

"You know ....i wont miss this place....but will miss most of the RT.....the guy....with the cards....errrm.... whats his name...oh it doesn't matter...he says im fired....but im still gonna be able to post in the urban destruction....so..cool..."

*As shin leaves the base...he pulls the pin on a grenade and hand it toa RT member and askes him to hold it for ten seconds then drop it...the RT obeys.....*

"well i miss the monks...and on last RT wont do any----*BOOM*---harm"
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:33 am

*Shin walks up the the Holy Temple of Io....and stops on the steps in front..he carries a large sack...as he wals down to the front of the temple...he is unoposed....Shin stares at clan members as he walks past...growling at one as he walks past....he reachs the door and emptys the sack onto the marble slabs outside...out falls a dragons tooth...and a Io appreantice's head with headgear...shin grabs a passer by Griting his teeth he orders the passer by*

"Go Tell the master I DEMAND A MEETING*

*Shin throws the man threw the temple door...as the door flys open he sees MOTW standing there talking to a few Io members....shin stands bold and presents his gift on the flooor...her crosses his arms and awaits an answer*

"this problem needs sorting out will"
Last edited by Matt on Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:29 am

William looked over to the man, his face was cold. "Is there a reason you have come to my temple with such disrespect? Few who are not of the dragon clan are allowed here, and you walk up as if you own the place"
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:33 am

"i humbly ask your presence to tidy up this mess,be most wise to accept william"

*Shin waits the decsion*