the Demon-Dragon war

Junk goes here, bitches.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:38 am

William looked to the man. "You do not have the right to call me by my real name. Watch your tounge. now why is my presence needed to clean up an area?"
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:44 am

SHOUAKTENG!!*Shin knocks over a vase* I HAVE OVER A MILLION BLOOD THIRSTY DEMONS AT MY HAND THEY WANT WAR..........I think we can work this out without more bloodshed.....now do you accept my meeting?
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:49 am

*wc, returning from his trip out into space, appears in front of both will and shin in a bright flash of light* gentlemen.....is the bickering really necessary...i mean come on already. there's been enough personal fighting as is....oh uhm..will, sidestep would ya...*as will sidesteps right a giant satellite impacts, driving shin into the ground along with the spot will was previously standing in*

anyways will....care for a drink? i hear there's an excellent bar not too far from here.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:49 am

William lifts a hand and mutters. The vase comes to him and he hands it to one of his clansmen. "Don't raise your vioce in our halls. and your demons mean nothing to my bretherin. I myself could go out and annialate them."
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:01 am

*Muhahahahaha....my brothers will be most pleased....you cannot comprehend who you deal with.....IAM A GOD.....i could blow this place apart...you show me your fancy tricks..*Shin grabs a clan member and places his palm across his face and begins to suck the life outta him...he drops him to the floor and storms outta the building*

"See you on the battle field"

*as he walk out Shin sticks his elbow sythe into a clansmans neck...shin doesn't stop walking as he does*
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:04 am

William speaks aloud his spell, and the scythe shatters. He then proceeds to have the 2 clansmen healed. "I had hoped to not deal with war... but this doesn't appear to be soemthing aviodable... I'll deal with this myself..."
Drayton
Enforcer

Post by Drayton » Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:22 am

B) *Drayton walked up to William.* My lord. *gives a bow* Please allow me the honor to fight along side you. I swear to you that I and Black Death will give out such wrath upon our enemy for disgracing one of our temples. That even Io himself will see that as just punishment for these demons.
Last edited by Drayton on Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:45 am

*as shin approaches his elite guards*

"Send for the troops....have them assemble here..you take the rest of themand take them around the back of the temple"

*Soon the temple of Io id surrounded by thousands of demons...shin leaves many demons as back up....though if a defeat was to happen here today...the demons will not....and cannot be wiped out*

*Shin gathers the forces and surounds the temple...ogres...Orcs and demons....the Orcish Horde owe Shin there very exsistance as he spared them..and the mindless ogres were bought....shin takes a horse and rides it to the frontline hlolding a horn in hand...he blows the horn...a signal for the demons to rush the temple....if Shin gets to the nesting site.....he will undoubtblty destroy the place...not using bombs..or fire...but his demonic powers inside...shin can gather enough energy to make it become unstable and burst outwards from his shell....he must contain the energy in an energy shell untill he reaches the point of overload then the resulting energy beam destroys anything ina few mile radius...shin has the ability to control the size of these blasts*

*Shin blows the horn a second time and the assault on the temple begins*