WC vs Bobo??

Junk goes here, bitches.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:37 am

don't ask people, it just kinda....happened, boredom spurns zany antics i guess. anyways, hope some of you actually still read things in this section....
---------------------------------------------------------------

"If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche says:
i've made two posts on aura tonight just now
BoboTheIceMan says:
congrats?
"If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche says:
no
you should be shooting me
damnit
BoboTheIceMan says:
ah.. but then I wouldn't be the only one suffering at this point in time.. and if I've learned anything from you.. its to spread suffering around to as many people as you can. and sit back and enjoy.
BoboTheIceMan says:
so.. No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die.
you do realize i'll just get out of this elaborately setup trap, kill your various goons, stop you from stealing the gold from fort knox and make off with pussy galore?
*arches an eyebrow*
BoboTheIceMan says:
Yes.. but only if I follow what the other villans have done.
BoboTheIceMan says:
which is to leave, or turn my back on you, so you can make your daring escape.
so what exactly are you saying then?
you're going to do what they do but you'll leave by walking backwards?
BoboTheIceMan says:
no. I'm not going to leave at all.
If a Watched Pot never boils..
Then a Watched Bond always Dies.
well in that case i'll just have to tap my heal which will in turn shoot out a dart that'll hit you in the forhead sending you into a state of paralysis, drawing your goons to make sure you're alright and using the laser cuff links to cut through the binds and escape whilst you're being given proper medical treatment
BoboTheIceMan says:
and even if you stop my robbery of Fort Knox.. You'll never stop the moon crashing into the earth, or any of the other dastedly deeds I have set up.
Check Mate Mr. Bond.. I win.
in that case, i'd flip the switch on the control terminal to the left on my way out as i escape which will send the moon hurtling into space using your own magnetic weapon by reversing the polarity and deal with each of your dasterly deeds on the way out as the pop up and THEN stop you from robbing fort knox
BoboTheIceMan says:
but how can you? when they are each, in a hidden fortress of their own.
ah, but remember...i have many Q Gadgets that shall enable me to use clones of myself from remote distances such as this
how do you think there's been so many different bonds to begin with?
do you think we just grow on trees or something?
BoboTheIceMan says:
*smiles* but Mr. Bond.. You'll have your.. er.. hands full.. if you do manage to escape.
indeed i shall, but he won't, *nods to a bond clone standing behind aura icefinger*
*auric
BoboTheIceMan says:
but.. all of you will be busy.. *Pushes a button, and a wall sides away, standing there is Pussy Galore, and never ending clones of her*
If I learned one thing. We bad guys have a flaw.. but describing our plans in great detail, though I have left a few out.
But you *points* my dear Bond, have one too. Its your lust for women.
Others have tried to use it to have you killed, but not I! ...
BoboTheIceMan says:
I shal use it!
BoboTheIceMan says:
All these woman want to have sex with you. Mwahahahahahahahaha.
You'd have to choose Mr. Bond.
*smiles as a small invisible shield comes up around him.*
well as elaborate and well thought out a plan that is....which is a rather good one i might add considering various others from the past...
i feel the sudden need to tell you something very important that you've overlooked
BoboTheIceMan says:
oh no! You're gay?!
BoboTheIceMan says:
I should have suspected it..
no you dunce....i'm not the real bond, the real bond was out disabling all of your dasterdly plans whilst i was keeping you distracted here
and that isn't no clone behind you
that's the real bond
so, you lose....he, i....well...every bond really, wins
BoboTheIceMan says:
So then.. he did what you said.. and stopped the polar caps from melting, stopped the earth quakes, sent the moon flying off into space., and saved the president of the US?
yep
he's bond afterall
BoboTheIceMan says:
Well then.. I only have one thing to say..
BoboTheIceMan says:
Excellent.
BoboTheIceMan says:
*laughs*
well then, how bout cutting me loose then and saving yourself a world of pain?
BoboTheIceMan says:
but you see.. why? we're all doomed anyways.
that's beside the point
BoboTheIceMan says:
very well.. *cuts you loose, quite litterally, and you fall into the shark filled pool*
What? You didn't say where you wanted put down at.
Shane
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Shane » Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:03 pm

i feel the sudden need to tell you something very important that you've overlooked
BoboTheIceMan says:
oh no! You're gay?!
BoboTheIceMan says:
I should have suspected it..
looks like the ball is in his court... well, mabye not 'ball' but you know.
ReDeemer
Solider

Post by ReDeemer » Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:21 pm

Good times...Good times...
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:11 am

boys... :rolleyes:
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:26 am

could you change the font colour...one colour for each..i cant read the damn thing