Just a friendly little duel..

Junk goes here, bitches.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:51 am

*rolls her eyes*

Shinra, YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE HAIL BOB CLAN! Therefor a bob-lover...now you can stay and watch me kick my general's ass.

*get's tired of waiting on Bobo, since he's been staring at her, and advance's at him, slashing three button's off his shirt, then stops at his side and lays her head on his shoulder*

Hi honey...
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:55 am

*Looks at her and smiles.* Hi sweetie. Nice.. bottom.

*looks down at his opened shirt abit* getting alittle impatient aren't ya?

*gently places his arm around you* Why're you getting tired of knives? they're fun. *glances at her rapier, semi-pointed in his direction.*

and you.. Shinra.. behave, or I'll give these two free reign on you. *grins* and find a shot glass to put your remains in.
ReDeemer
Solider

Post by ReDeemer » Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:02 am

My counterpart seems...quite rude at the moment...

*ReDeemer smacks shinra in the face, putting his glove back onto his hand*.

Pipe down, Soldier - I was trying to watch a duel. Sorry about that Shroomy, Bobo...
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:06 am

hittin him wont shut him up friend

*yasuo grabs shinra by the colar and hauls him off toward the stasis cells. With shinra held in temporal stasis yasuo sits down to watch*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:10 pm

*in the stasis cells shinra's face can be seen trying to smile as the fight now continues...he's glad he can finally watch it*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:55 pm

*laughs lightly as she shove's Bobo away from her, after he stumbbles back some and slightly get's his footing balanced, she drop kicks him...her rapier gliding along where her foot kicked him so he's now bleeding along his lower calf of his left leg...and now he is lying on his back in the dirt. she then walks over to him, kicking his sword out of his reach and then gently place's the tip of her rapier at the base of his neck*

General...I think you have a slight problem on your hands.

*drags her rapier up the right side of his neck and face, drawling blood along the trial...a light bleeding nothing to send for the doctor over...then a very wicked smile forms on her face as she glance's around the room*

Hmm...now what are you going to do now General? It seem's that if we were dueling to first blood I would have won fair and square...

*she walks off some, letting Bobo sit up and look at his sword which is a good ways towards the crowd*

Yet, we aren't dueling to that now are we...don't tell me you grow tired of this little duel...that would mean I still win...so...shall we?

*she tosses her rapier so that it's next to Bobo's sword*

On three...we run to our swords and the first to draw blood this round...wins.

*glances at the crowd whom all seem to be enjoying this duel, and she smile's again with satisfaction*

One....two...
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:09 am

*Rolls to a semi-kneeling position. Wiping his cheek, he looks at the blood then at her.*

I'm suprized.. I have enough unused blood to bleed like this..

*Grins at her Wryly, running a finger along his calf, the blood along with the wound freeze shut. Standing up at the count of Two, he does the same to his cheek*

Three.

*Runs and dives for his sword, as he flies past Shroomy, he whispers something in her ear. Smirking as he rolls to a stop, down on one knee, the look on her face, showing one of intrigue and interest.*

So.. my dear.. what shal the Victor of this Duel recieve? *raises an eyebrow slighly and winks.*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:32 am

*laughs at the general, turning her look of intrigue into a look of sexy mischief as she picks her rapier up, cleaning the dirt off the blade by running it across Bobo's shirt*

What does the winner recieve...you ask General Bobo....my, my aren't we just a bit, high on ourselves that we must recieve something for being a victor?

*slash's at him, Bobo dodge's her...they get into a heated five moment's of sword play...matching one another hit for hit*

Now, let's not get upset...we wouldn't want you to loose your focus...that would be...

*move's out of his line of attack, twirls out of his way, and kicks him in his ass agian....once more Bobo is on the ground. she then slices the butt of his pants open, not even marking his skin*

Costly.
Last edited by Shroomygirl on Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:56 am

*Does a hand stand flip, so as to land on his feet. Turning he faces Shroomy.*

You know me my dear.. I'm more into giving, rather than recieving. *Gives her his biggest sly grin*

And now.. it would appear.. you'll have some taloring to do as well as laundry.

*returning to his dueling stance, he looks up at her*

Besides.. I'm being fair.. I could make it.. quite hard for you do draw blood from me.. but I shal not. Now Ma'am.. En-Gaurd!

*Slashes down at her, her sword catching his in a perfect parry, pushing his blade aside, he comes in with a faint slash at her mid stomach. Backing up he comes at her, their swords clashing once again.*

My.. -ugh- my.. You're improving quite well. It's almost.. 'woah' almost a shame it must end.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sat Jul 24, 2004 5:47 am

Yes...a shame it is General...

*smirks calmly as she puts her rapier in it's holder, does about eight back flips to her stuff. she pulls off her shirt, which means she is now in only the tight skirt and her black lace bra, bends over to pick up a remote controll*

I have a surprise for you General Bobo...I think you'll like it.

*laughs as she press's a button, a gaint screen appears with a copy of a picture of Bobo's sister-in-laws very attractive sister. Bobo is looking at the gaint picture slowly and slightly drooling*

You are so going to hell for this...

*wiggles out of her skirt, so she is standing in her black lace bra and matching panty set...out of Victora's Secrets Fall catalog 2003.*

It just got so hot dueling with you...I just HAD to cool off...

*holding her rapier with one hand, and in the other one of Re Deemer's shirts, which she is about to slip on*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:00 am

*Looks over at Shroomy*

You are.. quite evil my dear..

*Smiles slyly as she drapes the shirt over her shoulders. Bobo then stabs his saber into the ground*

Though.. as I said.. I could make it quite hard.. for you to win..

*He takes a stance, well away from his Saber, and looks her square in the eyes*

Lets see, if I can get to my sword, before you can draw blood.

Go.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:31 am

*pulls ReDeemer's shirt on, pulls out a throwing dagger, tossing it at Bobo's left side. then she starts to run at him, her rapier pulled tightly against her side as she out-runs the dagger. she stops just a few inch's from Bobo, without warning she vanish's behind him as the throwing dagger clips his left arm and her rapier clips his right arm*

Damnit...I was off...

*she suddenly feels like she's about to get hurt*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:48 am

I had this planned for awhile.. and I'm sorry for anything it may do to you.. but you are the one who has brought it upon herself..

*holds his right out and to his side, level with his chext.*

I do not need, metal weapons, to fight you.

*an etheral blue orb starts to form in his hand, as he stares at her, and everyone who is standing around, feels the temparature starts to drop, and everyones exposed skin, save for Bobo's, starts to get goosebumps*

I can only imagine what its doing to you, Lieutentant. Being so.. scantally dressed. I can keep you warm though.

*He smirks as the orb becomes the size of a softball and glows steadly, and a light shimmer is seen around him, and as far out as can been seen. Slowly, a light white frost starts to cover everything, including stationary people. Bobo himself, seems to be turning a whitish blue.*

Anytime you're ready to try again, though.. I think you will fail.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:59 am

I....can....take....care....of....myself....

*shaking badly as the temp. drops, she's now starting to chant lightly under her breath...and in a huge blast of deep reds and orange's she is covered in fire from Hell*

Sorry, Nos...I needed to be warmer...please don't kill me for this.

*she bows to General Bobo, then looks around and screams as the frost melts away, leaving Bobo alone in his coldness*

Seem's you have won General, forgive me for wasting your time.

*walks off to her stuff, as she walks the fire go's away. She picks up her stuff and vanish's to hell*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:08 am

*stands there, watching the spot where she vanished, not sure what to say or do, small slivers of ice, fall from the sky, freezing the spectators in place, along with Bobo's Saber, and anything else left upon the field of battle.*

Once again.. Ice is left alone to its own devices, such it is to be ice, timeless, eternal, never ending.

*The slivers fall faster, obscuring all vision, and it appears as if Bobo himself is incased in a block of ice. Waiting.. waiting.. he has the time. He always does.*