Just a friendly little duel..

Junk goes here, bitches.
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:06 am

*Looking at her he grins*

Yes.. they may be old.. but with age comes wisdom and knowledge.. and ablities.

*slashes at her with one of his Sabers, which she deftly blocks with her rapier, and he applies pressure, pushing his blade against hers. Moving his other Saber left to right infront of her, waiting to strike.*

Though.. I just hope my 'old' tricks can keep up with your new ones. My child.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:18 am

*a tower of black flame shoots up, then vanish's leaving Bobo alone on the circle. for a few moments nothing happens, then suddenly black flames engulf the cricle forming a dome of sorts and she appears again*

Child...DO I LOOK LIKE A CHILD TO YOU! YOu may be older, but not anything more...and tonight I will show you.

*the dome turns to black marble and glass as she pulls out a three foot sword. the blade is blacker then black and the hilt is made what seems to be parts of childrens skulls and other bones*

Bobo, now I am pissed off.
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:35 am

*Does a quick back slide for about 10 feet, leaving pleanty of space between the two of them, holding his twin sabers up infront of himself in an X, and watches her, frantically trying to remember where his other sword is.*

Crap Crap Crap *he mutters under his breath* Where'd I put it last.. what a fool I be.. thinking I'd not need it again.. I know where the armour be for sure.. *Gives himself a slight smirk* But.. with out the sword...

*Bobo watches Shroomy to see what she does next*

I guess the balls in your court, for the moment.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:44 am

*laughs lightly*

Oh General...do you mean this sword?

*does a cute Vanna White move as black flames vanish to show Bobo's other sword in a case of glass*

Now then, how do you plan on getting it?

*suddenly little demons appear all around Bobo dancing about and laughing at him. each demon holding a little sword and shield, and suddenly they stop and grow eight times bigger and start to charge at Bobo in a circle*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:56 am

*Taking the Saber in his left hand, and flipping it around so the blade is now pointing down, grins*

Ah yes.. there it is..

*Hooks the handle ends together and pulls, creating a 6 foot staff inbetween the sabers, and holding that, he charges the Demon on his right, and slashing deeply into its right calf, carves it straight to the bone and down to the ankle causing it to fall to the ground, and bobo vaults over, running from them.*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:05 am

*watching all this, screams out as Bobo hurt the demon. the demon turns back into a little demon and starts crying for his mommy*

Oh...bob, come here baby...

*the little demon vanish's and re-appears in Shroomy's arms, hidding its face in her breast*

It's ok baby, he wont ever hurt you again. KILL HIM!

*the seven other large demons all jump on top of Bobo crushing him...and they all laugh together as they wiggle on top of him*

This isn't going to kill him...
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:12 am

Kill who? *Bobo says, standing next to her, watching everyone at the same time*

*Shroomy looks over at him eyes, open wide, in shock and anger that he escaped* You.. *Was all she managed to get out, as bobo touches the demon baby thats cringing from him, healing its leg completly. Grinning bobo turns into a light fog and hugging the ground floats away from the group of demons.*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:18 am

*the baby demon climbs to Shroomy's head hissing at the fog*

General Bobo...this is a cowards way out...we both know it!

*she tightens her grip on her three foot sword, getting ready for a fight*

NOW FIGHT ME YOU COWARD!
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:25 am

*As the fog scurries away, the case of glass is heard shattering, and Bobo stands on the other side, hold unto his sword and grins*

I'm glad my double fooled you. Least he served his purposes..

*Watches the fog fade into nothingness and stands there his sword at the ready, it longer than hers by quite abit.*

I shal be a gentleman.. and offer the lady the first attack.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:52 am

With pleasure general....

*the baby demon jumps off her head as she charge's Bobo, she swings in an attack...he dodges...she swings again, this time thier swords clashin. for ten straight moments they keep blocking each others moves and advances, it is a heated fight*

It is not the size of the sword...ITS HOW YOU USE IT!

*she then gos to stab at him, he gos to block and she uses his own force against him by couter acting so he stumbles back some*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:27 am

*regaining his footing he looks at her*

Very nice.. but lets see how much you can handle..

*Twirling around, at a semi-crouch his left foot in the lead, so as to slash at her stomach which she dodges easily by jumping back, which he knew she would do, and as he brings the blade back to its starting point behind him, pivoting and stepping forward with his right foot, he brings the sword up and down over him in an arc straight for her. Which catches her by surprise, not able to dodge, she holds up her sword for protection, which forces her down to one knee and back abit. Bobo's sword making a big ditch in the ground infront of him, and pulls it back out, leveling it at her.*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:41 am

*gets back on both feet, catch's her breath and smiles at bobo*

Nice power...does it work all the time?

*she takes a deep breath and charges to him, he easily dodges her charge and the few swings she gets in...and suddenly she moves too fast for him to his left, dragging her sword on the ground under him tripping him to the side. Bobo catchs his balance just as she jabs to his right, he is too turned around and can barely block the blow...which makes him loose his footing again...*

Bobo...I do say...

*he gains his footing and returns the jab, which she blocks and using his force against him she sends his sword up above his head as she does a few flips back away from him*

That is...a big...sword...you have.
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:10 am

*Swings the sword back around in a large loop, and holds it verticle, tightening his grip*

"Yes.. yes it is. Take alot of control to weild it. Its heavy, unless you know what you're doing."

*Slices the air with the sword a few times*

"But.. since you're having problems.. I'll be nice. Just this once."

*Rotating the sword a full one hundred and eighty degrees and stabs it hilt deep into the ground, careful not to split the earth. Stepping back he pulls out a dagger, of the same material as the blade, and a 5 foot long galvonized steel chain, with a hooked blade on the end, smiling he wraps two feet of the bare end of the chain around his arm and swings the bladed part around.*

"C'mon, lets have some real fun."
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:16 pm

*looks at Bobo's new weapon for a few moments, thinking of how the hell does she dodge that fucking thing? then it comes to her, she doesn't need to dodge it...just needs to watch Bobo and not the blade part of the chain. with that conclusion in her head she readys her sword and smiles at Bobo*

Nice toy, I must say you are really trying to defeat me aren't you?

*she starts to walk off towards the left of him, her sword leveled to his chest the whole time...she's not staring at him but past him at the wall behind him...for there on the wall is her other sword, a one slightly larger then the one she's holding, and she needs that one. without much warning she makes a mad dash towards Bobo, dragging the tip of her sword in the ground*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:39 am

*Grins and swings the chain at her, as she gets within reach of him, aiming for her sword, or more pointedly.. as she pulls it up and away from the attack and notices too late, the ground behind it, where it digs in. Pulling it tight and moving to the other side, Bobo trips Shroomy, knocking her to the ground, her legs still over the chain, Hurridly he wraps it around her legs twice, stepping on it with one foot so it and she can't move, the other foot, on the upper hilt and hand gaurd of the sword she was and still is holding. Smiling he aims the dagger down at her.*

"Well.. now you're in quite a bind, aren't you?" *Laughs and holds the chain tight enough to keep her pinned, but not so as to cause pain or damage to her skin or legs.* "Now what do you say....?" *smirks*