Just a friendly little duel..

Junk goes here, bitches.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sun Jun 20, 2004 7:54 pm

*she's standing in the middle of a dueling circle polishing her long black blade rapier, she's waiting on Bobo to arrive so she can use him to help her improve her dueling with a sword...if she had it her way, they'd be using sawed off 12 gage shotguns...considering her two her just outside the circle along with her Renegade Troopers jacket with "Lieutentant" on it...along with her mini-plasma cannon and other misc. weapons*

Come on General...it's not nice to keep a lady waiting...

*she then lays her sword down to pull back her hair in pigtails, as always, and make's sure all the clothing she's wearing is tight as can be...as to not get in the way...she picks up her sword and waits*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:08 pm

*Comes walking in, shedding his Jacket and Cap, his saber in its scabbard slapping against his leg as he walks. Stopping, he bows to her.*

Forgive me ma'am. You'd think being a General, I could order free time whenever I need it.. alas.. *sighs* But I am now here.

*Bobo reaches to his saber, its golden handle glinting in the sunlight. Grasping it, he pulls it out of the scabbard and holds it at the ready.*

By your leave. I am ready.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:17 pm

*smile's gently at him, walks towards him, her black blade rapier showing no sign's of reflecting the light. she stops a good foot from him and slide's the tip of her balde along his blade slowly, her smile growing more devious*

General...

*pulls her blade back, and then holds it the the ready*

You start...I hate starting things...I like to finish things more...
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:24 pm

*looks her up and down, seeing what she's wearing for the first time, rattles his brain and gets it into gear*

Very well then. To first blood? or a good work out?

*takes a step back, and slashes down at her with his blade*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:31 pm

*catch's the slash against her sword as she block's, using his own force to push his sword to the side, giving her enough seconds to slash at Bobo's middle...and then pull her blade up to block once again as he begin's to slash back down at her*

To a good workout....or whenever Boss tell's us to stop this foolishness!

*smile's*

Let us give Boss a good show!

*she run's her blade up his sword, then pulls it away at the last second before it hit's the handle, act's like she's going to trust at his heart so he react's to block...and then she drop's and slide's under his legs, stand behind him and kick's him in the ass so he falls in the dirt*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:43 pm

*Rolls slightly to the right, then quickly to the left out of range, hearing her blade hit the earth. He stands up, his Uniform soiled. Catching the last flick of her thumb on her blade cleaning dirt from the tip.*

Very nice. But will we listen to the Kommandant?*smirks*

*Catches his blade against hers and rotating his around it, slides the blades so the handles touch.*

You're better than I thought.

*Pushes her away from him and side steps her next thrust.*

Woah there.. I still like thoes.. right where they are..
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:59 pm

I had a wonderful teacher...and yes I will listen to Boss.

*watch's him side step her trust, then she take's three steps back away from him, silently watching him advance on her to trust at her left side, followed by a quick flip of his blade up towards her face. she does a fancy ballet turn/twist to adviod his sword when she stop's her sword is against his blade, holding it down towards thier knee's without much force*

I know a very good dry cleaner for your uniform General.
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:10 pm

*smirks and looks at her*

That would be nice.. but I was thinking of having you clean it, lieutentant.

*Moving his sword so its batting hers from side to side, and quickly, too quickly for her to stop his blade flashes up to her head slicing her hair ties. Making her hair come down, jumping back she it does.*

I always think it better down. *winks and blows her a kiss*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:21 pm

*growls deeply, she then throws her sword over Bobo to the other end near her stuff, the blade landing in the ground...she then backs up and runs towards Bobo...he drops his sword and attmepts to catch her...but she jumps up, land son his shoulders, launch's off of him does three flips in the air and lands perfectly by her sword*

Come on now General Bobo...you forgot to order me...I only obey order's, not request.

*pulls her sword out of the ground, reach's in her backpac and pulls out a hair tie...she ties her hair back into a half bun with one hand, and then advance's on Bobo*
BoboTheIceMan
Enforcer

Post by BoboTheIceMan » Mon Jun 21, 2004 5:01 am

tsk tsk tsk. I guess if you want it up so it will be.

*circles around her, keeping an eye on the tip of her sword, her wrist, arm, and eyes. Fakes an attack at her stomach and backs up.*

It wasn't a order or request, it was more of a statement.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:09 pm

*backs up to her stuff, a smirk forms as she glance's down at her shotgun*

General...I tire of playing with knive's...they don't do enough DAMAGE!

*tosse's her sword aside and picks up her shotgun, looks at Bobo who's face just went white...she's never missed a target before...she laugh's slightly, then lays it gently back down and picks her sword up again, placing the tip to her own neck*

Let's finish this ok...it's boring not having an audiance watching...

*just waiting for Bobo to advance*
ReDeemer
Solider

Post by ReDeemer » Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:19 pm

*With a big grin on his face, The Major takes a seat in the risers off to the left of the duelests - setting his M4-203 next to his seat, holding two hot-dogs in his other hand as he sits down*.

"Ahhh...Thats better..".
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:14 am

"Whats all the noise...whats going on in here?"

*sees shroomy*

"oh! oh! oh!"

*grabs a chair...and umbrella and small table..places the umbrella over himslef and the major for shade*

"ill be back in a mo...drink major?"

*shinra walks into the temple kitchen for hotdogs and booze*

"*whisles* this should be good"
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:20 am

*sighs, then looks at Bobo, giving him a look of fight me or meet my shotgun. she then let's her hair down.*

Major, you and your 'partner' are blowing my concentration...now knidly shut the bob-lover, sorry I mean Shinra, up while I teach General Bobo a lesson.

*twirls her sword in a fancy way at Bobo, then gently remove's her tight leather skirt...so now she's in a leather top and short leather shorts. Less resticting in her mind.*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:27 am

"you dont want a crowd then?..i thorght it was boring you wthout one?...ill shoot myself if you want?"

*Shinra Bursts out laughing*

"ohhh yeah that was good"

*Changes Font in Sig to read the words Proud Soldier Of The Renegade Troopers in bigger lettering*

"You Need glasses Shroomy?"

*ahem*

*points to redeemers sig*

"priest sommat i dunno my eyes are bad?"
Last edited by Matt on Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.