Talk about dead

Junk goes here, bitches.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:34 pm

I guess everyone finally killed eachother off in this section eh.....*wanders around kicking all the dead bodies*

if i find just a single live one....i'm killing each and every one of you again just for added measure. *continues wandering around kicking dead bodies and a pair of pistols at the ready*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:52 am

*playing dead barried under a few other bodies...she is watching mike walk past from under a bodies arm...waiting for it to be safe for her to raise and run away without being shoot*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:37 am

*In the distance Shin can see WC probing dead bodies with the stick, pistols in hand*

"dude thats sick, don't bring that stick near me when you've finished"

*Shin catches eye on Nova's dead body laid on the floor*

"well I never"

*Nova's body was showing an obviuos tenticle beast raping, from the looks of it, 5-8 of the beasts as they had made new holes of entry in which to violate him, Shin began to randomly shoot Nova in the face then crush the rest of his face under his boots.*
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:48 am

*turns around swiftly at the sound of gunfire and starts unloading every last bit of ammunition from his pistols into shin's mid section* DIE SWINE! DIE! *charging as fast as he could, wildcard drop kicks the wounded shin and then reloads his pistols while on the ground and starts unloading two more magazines of ammunition, this time into shin's face*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:57 am

*watching the two boy's play 'war' from under the dead bodies she is hidding under, then takes a big breath of air...and jumps up*

OH GODS THAT IS SO GROSS! EEEEWWWW!

*hitting her arms trying to get the dead body parts and such off her all the while jumping up and down...her RT jacket tied aroudn her waist. she then stops and looks at Wc killing Shin*

Please don't kill me...
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:47 am

*finishes killing shin with a final bullet to his skull and then turns and glares at shroomy* you're lucky i'm in a good mood....and out of ammo too. *wanders around the dead bodies again and goes back to kicking them whilst unsheathing a dagger from his waist*
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:55 am

*sighs a little, watching Wc with a small smile on her face*

You know...you look the evilest when you are murdering people...need any help?

*un-ties her jacket, slipping it on over her leather mini-dress. pulls out her pistol, which is empty, and starts looking around for bullets*
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:36 pm

A dead body stood up, and was soon revealed to be Nos. He held an Uzi, and glanced around. "Well this is certainly a sad state of things." Then Nos shot Mike in the kneecap and started wandering around.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:15 am

*pulls out a med kit and quickly uses surgical instruments to remove the bullet and patches the wound up just as fast and is back on his feet and aiming his pistol at nos's backside and unloads the entire clip into him, right at his shoulder line.*

you really are a pest you know that.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:28 am

*spawns in*

I guess the monk should make an appearlity

*runs up to wc chair in hand and smashes it over him*

Sorry dude

*and then pulls a fold up chair from his pocket and smashes it over nos*

And thats for using stupid weapons
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:12 am

another live one?????? goddamnit....*quickly presses a button on a wrist device and wc is transported away like in a cheap star trek show and re-appears aboard his giant orbiting cannon. without so much as an order to any of the various soldiers aboard, he just simply shoves one aside and smashes his hand down on a button labelled "bury" and the orbiting cannon unleashes billions of tons of cheese in a stream towards earth, burying the entire planet in processed cheese* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:39 pm

*Climbs to the top of the great mountion of chesse*

I thought the moon was made of chesse!

Hmmm Where is everyone?
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:20 am

*swims her way to the surface of the cheese, once up takes a huge breath of air*

WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL WAS THAT?!?

*looks around, cheese falling out of her hair. all she can see is top of tall things sticking out of nothing but a surface of cheese...endless cheese...so she gets up a good ways and finds the top of what used to be a tall building and starts to clean cheese out of her shootgun*
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:30 am

*looks around at all the soldiers on the weapons platform bridge and all their mouths are gaping wide open at the display images of what happened to earth and wc merely shrugs*

hey, when YOU get the money to build a weapon, use it for whatever YOU want it for. now....where's the planet sized tug vessels? are they positioning mars and jupiter around earth as i ordered?

*after a few soldiers nod and confirm mars and jupiter are being positioned around earth he quickly pulls out a calculator and begins doing some math* hmm....well, the good news...there'll be enough cheese and crackers to go around for everyone aboard....the bad news....the vikings lost the game with the eagles, it was 27 to 14. *every soldier aboard groaned out considering they had all placed wagers on the vikings to win*
Last edited by WildCard on Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shroomygirl
Solider

Post by Shroomygirl » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:17 pm

(dang it alll...i am bored...)

*after cleaning out her shootgun, and getting settled on the building top and cleaning that of all the stupid cheese, pulls out a bag of potato chips, and then a bag of crackers...and what else do you do when in a huge sea of cheese and you have munchies...starts to snack on it all*

Not bad....not bad at all...