Forum Guidlines

Fiction based on sources already out, original material and other personally made literature.

Moderator: Xanien

Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:23 pm

Just a reminder to everybody that the Elite forums are pretty much for Original works and Fanfics of decent quality only. They are to be posted chapter by chapter, in full, or however else the writer see's fit to post them (mind you somebody that posts all 30 chapters of a fic at once will find it hard to get anybody to read all that. I suggest using the One chapter every few days or so approach).

Poetry, song lyrics, and other important announcements relating to fanfiction (etc.) should be posted in the Fanfic forum.

Links to stories are not allowed. This is a Fanfiction forum, not a link forum. If you want to link a story, talk to the admins about joinin a webring. We read here, we don't click. Any questions or if anybody wants to be pissy about this, they can bring it to me in a PM.

Spamfics will be shot on the spot. If you're an ass, you'll be dealt with accordingly. Otherwise, support your fellow writers and artists, and don't be afraid to express yourself or your ideas. You can all thank the admins for letting me mod again . . . mwa ha ha ha ha.