Poem...

Fiction based on sources already out, original material and other personally made literature.

Moderator: Xanien

Darkside
Enforcer

Post by Darkside » Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:16 am

I wrote it to this girl here in illonois and gave it to her...but i did edit the last part of the message...

To L, From M

My life is a mystery that’s why I give you this key to get to know me. See I have always been alone in the dark, one of the main reasons why I was never allowed on Noah’s ark. He wanted two of every species, one male and one female. I must have been one of the annoying fleas. Understand that I may not be the perfect man, I just think you should see me as me. So you know our friendship was meant to be. Maybe during a full moons night, we can look up at the stars while leaning up against a tree. from there on you can get to know the real me.

Your beauty is like the stars; I would like this new friendship to always be ours...
Darkside
Enforcer

Post by Darkside » Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:58 pm

One Day

It's time past due where i was suppost to get to know you. Like you where suppost to get to know me. I just wanted you to be friends with me, and at least one girl to get to know the real me. I've never been let allowed into anyone's life, but i guess that happens when i'm a guy thats much to nice. When i seen you last friday you looked so beautiful and so very nice. I'm itching my head right now, perhaps i got some lice. Nah i'm just playing around. I just hope one day we get to hang around. I've always wanted this frown turned upside down. You know, the one when your not around.

I may not know how to rhyme, but i have no idea how to ask you for some time.

Disfunctional Gemini's forever yo, Aww crap i just stepped on my toe.
Last edited by Darkside on Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkside
Enforcer

Post by Darkside » Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:09 am

re-write of the last poem

One Day

On day or one night or maybe two, I would like it if you can find some time where I can get to know you. Like you can get to know me. You see most of my time is free, I’m like a crazy monkey hanging from a tree. But atlas with my life it's not always good to be free, considering I’ve always been alone, it was meant to be. Enough about me, lets talk about you. I'm not sure if I mentioned this yet, but lets not make a bet. You’re so beautiful and so nice, I’m so shy and itching my head in confusion; perhaps I have some lice. Maybe that’s because I’m listening to some obetrice. By the end of this poem I’ll be paying the ultimate price, I must admit a slap in the face would be nice. How about some Chinese and white rice?