A Challenge

Fiction based on sources already out, original material and other personally made literature.

Moderator: Xanien

Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:24 pm

i made a new years resolution to write more, namely to work on CotS, but i lack motivation. This would be because deadlines are what make me do things. Without a deadline or some sort of goal i just can't work up the motivation to do something

so here's my idea... and my challenge

I vaguely remember a wolf / vs / kaos thing ages ago. I really don't know the rules and what not, but i know i'd like to go wolf vs. goat. I don't think i'll win, but it will give me something to aim for.

This don't mean i'm easy prey gentlemen.

Anyway, If Wolven dosn't mind, i'd like to try something like that. What do you think?
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:41 pm

I can just see Mik going "Noooo! Leave me alone, you sadistic bastards!"
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:15 am

WvK is on hold cause Kaos is dead, I don't see why I can't have a Wolf vs Goat week, I'll have to catch you on MSN, work out some access rights and stuff for the locked forum. (fuck, it I'll do it now PM you access)

Rules are pretty simple,

1 page = 1 point

And the rarely inforced but mockingly advertised 1page per day minium, I was the only one to uphold that the first week.

I need a kick up the ass tbh, since K hasn't been around and EQ2 I've been slacking seriously. I really liked CotS last time I read it (which was a while ago) I'll be looking forward to it

Getting me to post it gets the sadistic bastard line. I'm fine with the writting of stuff, thought I complain a lot, it's the showing people that fucks me up.
Last edited by Mik on Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:33 am

hmmm... we may have to modify the rules slightly. We'll discuss that later i suppose. And i agree with you. Showing other people my work makes me very nervous, although i don't know why exactly. Either way it should be interesting.