Not limited to only drawing, show us all your forms of art. From sculpting to photos, GIRAFFES ARE BANNED!
Drabe,ThePirateking
Whelp

Post by Drabe,ThePirateking » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:29 am

really now?? ctrl i for win media player, i had to dl classic just to do that. eh oh well. but anyways, advent children looks decent i wont see it yet for reasons that id have to kill you if you knew or else youd kill me hehe

I tried that route already. If I were to download from bit torrent...I would have to use the main pc in our house or I would have to do some other kind of work around...neither of which I can do cause the main pc is my dad's. I can't touch it. He is afraid I will break that too. laugh.gif All of our computers are networked to his.
and you cant just use bittorrent from your computer? what kind of network did your dad set up? because im on a wireless connection which i basically paid for myself. i run off my dads connection yet i can still do anything, as well my friends are all networked to other computers but yet they still can torrent it up. what makes you're connection so diffrent april?
Last edited by Drabe,ThePirateking on Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.