American Idiot

From those killer tunes that you heard 6 years ago in the back of a mini bus, heading into Utah, or the songs that are on the radio now. This is the place. (No R&B please, because it doesn't exist)
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:56 pm

That was her excuse.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:25 am

actually my original reason was kinda complicated

see i play the drums, and playing a double kick can get kinda nasty if you have pubic hair. Another drummer i know, who is excellent at playing double kick dubbed the condition 'drummer's dong' Baisly you're rubbing your legs on your hair and package so much that stuff starts to get very irritated. Obviously the solution is to cut back the hair. Course when you get a girl that's... proficiant at that form of... oh hell you know what i mean, basicly she can swallow a hotdog. Anyway, i really don't like the idea of a girl getting a sneeze reaction that might cause her to take a bit out of crime, so bye bye hair.
Morbid Angel
Solider

Post by Morbid Angel » Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:44 am

Pubic hair in the mouth isn't all fun and games either.
Spider Jerusalem
Solider

Post by Spider Jerusalem » Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:32 pm

Sadistic wrote:Pubic hair in the mouth isn't all fun and games either.
That's why I do it as a courtesy to you. Because I love you so much.

>_>
Last edited by Spider Jerusalem on Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:08 pm

Super Goat Weed wrote:actually my original reason was kinda complicated

see i play the drums, and playing a double kick can get kinda nasty if you have pubic hair. Another drummer i know, who is excellent at playing double kick dubbed the condition 'drummer's dong' Baisly you're rubbing your legs on your hair and package so much that stuff starts to get very irritated. Obviously the solution is to cut back the hair. Course when you get a girl that's... proficiant at that form of... oh hell you know what i mean, basicly she can swallow a hotdog. Anyway, i really don't like the idea of a girl getting a sneeze reaction that might cause her to take a bit out of crime, so bye bye hair.
are you talking abouta double pedal?...or the flick thing with your foot?...cos,thats damn hard,even better is,my mates beena drummer fora about 3-4 years,he has to use a double pedal,and he cant even use that yet,i can to the double foot kick(if thats what im thinking of?...double beat with one pedal?)...and keepa perfect long lasting beat witha double pedal....not bad to say i dont play drums...but as for actually using the drums,i get laughed off the kit
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:05 pm

two pedals. Some call it a double bass.