3 Dollar Bill y'all

From those killer tunes that you heard 6 years ago in the back of a mini bus, heading into Utah, or the songs that are on the radio now. This is the place. (No R&B please, because it doesn't exist)
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:35 am

ok...a few month ago i heard that wes was gonna join limp bizkit....a friend told me th eother day and i wouldn't belive him....the limp website says its true...and has pictures...i dont know what to make of it......its sooo fucking good news....fred sucks but the other guys a re fucking great....and screw mike smith i say...let the king take his throne back on the wagon

what are peoples thoughts....as a significant other fan....that album rules....and is wes's best limp bizkit work....i heard the damning well-awakening OST to underworld....written by danny lorher and wes...so its obvious that he doesn't need those guys to write good music....but a combination of sam and john is just tantalising....fuck fred...and fuck that lame DJ
Spider Jerusalem
Solider

Post by Spider Jerusalem » Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:56 am

I don't like Limp Bizlit. But if they Exodus outta there like Alter Bridge did out of Creed, they'd be good.

Except...not suck like Alter Bridge.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:31 am

and i know some dont like them....i think me and dani went into this....we both got no-where...but im sure we can all agree....FRED MUST GO...i really cant do with his show boading...and his assness...he pulls that band down

i been reading forums today about it...so many people willing to slate limp bizkit....and most had comments abut fred...hes making them get a bad name...and making ppl hate them,.....when in reality...sam rivers is great and john otto...umm...drums...i supose...but yeah sam is great

then i read a comment made by wes aboput bringing the band down...pah....freds been doing that for years....and that DJ...who is he?....what does he do?.....does anyone know who he is?....and why the fuck are my feet wet?...what is this?
Morbid Angel
Solider

Post by Morbid Angel » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:35 am

Wes, if you read this, STAY OUT.
Akrid
Solider

Post by Akrid » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am

either that, or kick Fred's ass, expose to the whole world his tiny manhood and keep him from stepping foot on a stage for as long as he may live, find a new and better singer, then continue Limp Bizkit.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:57 am

anyone heard the damning well?

thats the musical direction i think limp should go...there singer sounds perfect for wes's riff abilitys...mike smith was ok...but to me it wasn't limp bizkit....

and a message shouldn't be Wes stay out...more like...."i got 20 on wes kicking that bald asses ass....or...buya gun...shoot fred...save the world...all the same thing

no reason to deprivvilage the others....

but

making fred chew donkey balls is a good idea.....remember that song....rolling...i cried for wes in those days....and i also broke 3 radios when that song came on....i think it might have been the 100th time ina row

Edit...tho i stand by this....significant other is the best work i ever heard by wes....im in the process of downloading eat the day...might buy em if i like it
Last edited by Matt on Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:28 pm

Wes and Fred should fight to the death..

me no like limp bizkit

Booh to nu metal.

oooh, i can put a z in my name.. im BaD!! B)

:P
TheSadKid
Civillian

Post by TheSadKid » Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:13 am

Ill tell you this right now, thats VERY unlikely. Fred would like to think that wes is going to "Come crawling back" but he wont. Wes is too free form of an artist to be win a band with that control freak of a lead singer. From what the bands publisist told us, wes left for many reasons. Most of which involved fred being extremely controling and pig headed. He wanted wes to play a certain and wes would rather be spontanious when he played. Aslo wes couldnt stand the moronic things fred would do. Like when his P/R woman called fred and told him a that a girl(who i suppose would be his girlfriend at the time) was in the hospital at the very minute about to have his child and Fred wouldnt redused to go b/c he was on his way to see a movie. You can tell me thats a lie all you want but many of my friends were there to hear this. The woman came to our school as a speaker.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:03 am

lol,that was a bit random

and i doubt you not,i hate fred durst....he brings the other guys in that band down....cept dj lethal...wtf place does a dj really have ina abnd, i wound't really miss him like i did wes

i just like wes's music...i haven't heard eat the day....but i know big dumb face was pap
TheSadKid
Civillian

Post by TheSadKid » Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:44 pm

Shin wrote:lol,that was a bit random

and i doubt you not,i hate fred durst....he brings the other guys in that band down....cept dj lethal...wtf place does a dj really have ina abnd, i wound't really miss him like i did wes

i just like wes's music...i haven't heard eat the day....but i know big dumb face was pap

Eat the Day has a really unique song. Its hard to explain. EatTheDay.com might still have some clips up. Big Doub Face=Fucking Brilliant Favorite sone by far Blood Red Head. And his other band thats not even active anymore, Goatwhore i think was the name. Pure Gore-Metal

And yes i know that was random but it was like 4 in the morning and it popped into my head XD
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:34 am

Cool....thanks!!!