Fave Unsigned Band

From those killer tunes that you heard 6 years ago in the back of a mini bus, heading into Utah, or the songs that are on the radio now. This is the place. (No R&B please, because it doesn't exist)
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:51 am

So post the bands that have no major record deal....and no-ones gonna have heard them

then post a link so we can!!

i hope this thread works...i like to hear bands that no-one really knows...sometimes you get some really good songs

Without Cause

and Exit By Name i know i said no-ones heard of but theres only me and chewi on these boards that have

Come on people this was really slow in the old skin...
Morbid Angel
Solider

Post by Morbid Angel » Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:30 pm

The Birthday Massacre.

Not only are they a great band, their website is a must see itself. Fuse of electronic, industrial, sythpop and everything else in between those.
ReDeemer
Solider

Post by ReDeemer » Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:42 am

Athena In Hades

There a pretty good band - They have their tendancies to switch to a punk type in their music, but their pretty damn good for what they stand. The members kind of look like they were ripped from punk/emo bands and thrown into the metal scene...
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:54 am

kyuss, dont know nothing about them

got a cd with there songs on it from bazius

they good
BläckRose
Civillian

Post by BläckRose » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:35 am

Road Dawgs
A southern rock band... Will be going on the road with Lynard Skynard soon. The drummer is a family friend.
And Vs. The Earth is another good band from Maryland... and yet again, family friends but this time with the lead singer. Sexah he is. heh.