Rich Gordon

From those killer tunes that you heard 6 years ago in the back of a mini bus, heading into Utah, or the songs that are on the radio now. This is the place. (No R&B please, because it doesn't exist)
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:53 pm

j0, this dude called Rich has release his first cd. Its only a few tracks but its all his work and i mean all. The guitar, drums, keyboard and vocal is all him. He asked me if i knew some ways of broadcastin his music without the means of settin up an illegal radio station for the area so i thought i go one better and legal and try the net. I setted it up through radio blog, if its ok to set up in here go a head and listen to it if not can an admin take it down. But its real good. He will be releasing a cd at the end of summer. Hmm not sure if this thing works on firefox tho i tried it on mine and nothin shows up. I havent gotten everthing for firefox yet tho.

edit hmm having problems with what allowed to stick up on here, the coding to stick it up isnt allow that could be chewi and him being against iframes. hehe. So u can see it at fc heres the link

http://fc-groups.com/forums/index.php?show...st=0&#entry7609
Last edited by EchoPark on Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:16 pm

we're are against frames now .... wasn't it me that managed to put aura inside a thread at Alpha using it ?
Last edited by Mik on Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:13 am

lol nah it was just i tried to put radio blog up so u can hear my m8 and his music ... I didnt want to link ya to the fc topic if i thought i could do it hear
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:29 am

whatever man,

he ain't too bad,
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:54 pm

well if u could fix it for me I will me hounered i got the code what i used at mines