Another one gone

From those killer tunes that you heard 6 years ago in the back of a mini bus, heading into Utah, or the songs that are on the radio now. This is the place. (No R&B please, because it doesn't exist)
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:22 pm

Im utterly disgusted

Dimebag Darrell was shot dead at concert, along with four other fans

This man was a fucking guitar legend, no if's...buts...a fucking legend

you dont need to enjoy pantera or damage plans music to recognise hes a fucking legend

now this leads me to a rant

ONLY in the United States of dumbfucks (im not sorry people) where guns are legal, could this fucking happen, i saw damage plan this year, let me tell you, they rocked

so....

do the people of this forum now want to reconcider their "Guns are ok" policy

it sickens and disgusts me, to steal a word from mike, im throughly disgustapated that this was allowed to happen

R.I.P Dimebag Darrell
Morbid Angel
Solider

Post by Morbid Angel » Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:35 pm

Oh shush, this is no place for goddamned political bullshit. Save that for the appopriate place.

As for Dimebag, I choked up a few tears. And that rarely happens when I hear musicans or celebrities die.

RIP Darrell. You will be sorely missed by the metal community.
Last edited by Morbid Angel on Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:41 pm

tis not political bullshit fool, its knolegde, he died, by the hand of a fan who was angry with the pantera spilt...this fan had a gun....go figure how the situation could have ended with darrell not dying??

sorry tho, i know, i shouldn't its just upsetting to find out a legend of such great, dies because people think its a right to carry an instument of death

, again, sorry and R.I.P Darrell
Morbid Angel
Solider

Post by Morbid Angel » Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:31 pm

I don't want to turn this into an argument, but if the man was intent on killing him, he was intent on killing him, guns legal or not. If he didn't have a gun, he would have found something else to use. And not only that, because of illegal gun sales anyway, it wouldn't have been hard to get a hold of the gun. It has nothing to do with exercising the right to bare arms, it has to do with some sick fuck intending to kill somebody because of a band breaking up.

The only positive thing I see out of this is the man died while doing what he loved. Now that's a rock star's way of going out.
Last edited by Morbid Angel on Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spider Jerusalem
Solider

Post by Spider Jerusalem » Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:29 pm

I don't know how it's the country's fault this happened. I don't even know how you got that.

Allowed? Christ. You can buy a gun illegally through back alleys. This wasn't allowed to happen. This sick bastard did this on his own accord. The bullets did kill those innocent club-goers and unfortunately killed Dimebag Darrell, but argue as you will, he still pulled the fucking trigger.

It's HIS fault, not gun laws.

Bullshit all you will, you brought politics into this.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:21 am

Shin, Fuck you

as for the rest of my post...

*moment of silence for Dimebag Darrell*
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:39 am

now whos turned this into a political thread?

if your right to bare arms has nothing to do with this, that man COULD have taken his parents, if they had one, thats just ONE situation i can think of
the country allows rights to bare arms, that is a cause, guns aren't as easy to get here, because we cant walk to the local gun shop and buy one

Morbid had it more right in her two posts then you two morons did, take heed
Spider Jerusalem
Solider

Post by Spider Jerusalem » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:55 am

And yet she agreed with me on my post.

You know, you should really look at yourself. You were the one who brought gun laws into the damn subject in the first place instead of focusing on the music.

It's sad that this happened, I know. But it's also sad taking a cheap shot at the US government at the same time.
Last edited by Spider Jerusalem on Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:21 am

no she and myself remained calm through the matter, or if she didn't she posted a calm post, you and goat jumped to attention with flames

its not my fault that law sucks.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:38 am

Sephiroth wrote:no she and myself remained calm through the matter, or if she didn't she posted a calm post, you and goat jumped to attention with flames

Last edited by Super Goat Weed on Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Akrid
Solider

Post by Akrid » Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:14 am

I salute you Mr. Darrell, you are a truly a legend in the metal community, and like said before, at least he was taken like every musician wishes to be taken from this world, giving beautiful music.
I lay my guitar down for a moment of silence for you.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:20 pm

Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:45 pm

lmao.

well, i dont think the guy coulda killed the guy with anything else other than a gun... security woulda had the guy in seconds.

anyway...

RIP man... :mellow:
Spider Jerusalem
Solider

Post by Spider Jerusalem » Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:31 am

Sephiroth wrote:no she and myself remained calm through the matter, or if she didn't she posted a calm post, you and goat jumped to attention with flames

Well, it's not our fault you refuse to lose an argument.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:41 pm

dude, i dont loose an arguement on a gun law, any law that allows guns to be kept is BAD law, i dont loose, its common sense this side of the atlantic
jeez dude, now shut the fuck up and drink your fucking expresso you retard