anime collections

Ah, the idiot box, our childhood companion/minder let us speak of your marvellous ways and bask in your shiny technicolour.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:57 pm

Eva mass production models with both the Lance of Loginus AND the other version with angel wings and blade *that turns into a Lance with an AT field* would destroy and skewer Optimus prime . . . no matter how much he kicks ass.

Now if Grimlock and Optimus could merge to become one big robot . .. hmm, that's a different situation altogether. I don't have to put mine by a mirror to make it look like a lot either . . . lol.

And just wait til I start getting my paychecks . . . I'll leave you far in the dust.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:25 am

Cloud wrote:i didnt know we were including vhs :P
VHS is still anime
Ansatsusha wrote:I don't have to put mine by a mirror to make it look like a lot either . . . lol.
it you would look rather than make a dumbass out of yourself, it's not a mirror, it's 3 pictures pasted together to allow one to see all I have without having to strain

if you take the 1st and 3rd segments and put them together, you pretty much have it start to finish

edit:

I'd also like to add that according to megatron in that one episode, the dinobots are invinciable in dinobot mode

so grimlock can kill and eva... cause grimlock is awsome like that

not to mention unicron

unicron's only weakness is the matrix... and even THAT didn't kill him.
Last edited by Masteroftheweb on Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:47 am

My bad on the mirror thing, I wasn't paying attention. I really doubt Grimlock has anything that can penetrate an AT field. MAYBE Unicron could penetrate it with a high enough energy output from a laser blast, but I doubt any ONE autobot or decepticon could defeat one Eva. There's also the beserker mode and regeneration you have to worry about with the Eva's.

As soon as I get enough money, I'm going to have to buy the complete Transformers DVD collection. It's on my list of things to buy, really!
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:08 am

i have season 1... does that count for anything

and the dinobots are INVINCIBLE

i mean... besides the fact that unicron almost crushed them means nothing

invincilbe... megatron said it himself

but only in dinosaur mode
Morbid Angel
Solider

Post by Morbid Angel » Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:11 pm

Not much of a collection.
Last edited by Morbid Angel on Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Renzoukuken
Enforcer

Post by Renzoukuken » Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:17 pm

Will has the best collection ive ever seen in my life, its fuckign awsome ... all I have is Akira, ghost in the shell and The prince of Darkness... Nadesico
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:43 am

I'll have to get a picture of my collection one of these days then . . . it would put Will's to shame.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:58 pm

considering you said most of it was DBZ, mine wont be the one at shame
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:06 pm

DBZ is atleast superior to DB if you remove all the bullshit htere is some good story material in there.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:37 pm

Get over yourself . . . seriously. DBZ can be considered more an anime than Pokemon, Yugi-Oh, and a lot of other stuff that is just god awful horrible . . . not to mention all the anime that TRIES to be like DBZ. Yes there are better animes out there, but there are tons of shittier ones too. Don't be knocking my guy Akira Toriyama. He's a good artist and writer. Don't care if you don't like the Dragon Warrior (Quest) Series or Chrono Trigger. They are two very popular games and DBZ still has more fans in and out of Japan than any other anime out.

DB was okay . . . DBGT is dirty toilet paper . . . . or maybe it would be proper to say that DBGT is like using toilet paper twice. *shudders*
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:46 pm

well first off.. what people like doesn't mean anything... cause people are morons...

and I hate his art style... in my godly opinion it sucks...

and my collection has variaty

when half of your shit is one show... it's not that impressive
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:58 am

you people are sick in the head
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:20 am

hehehe. the anime people are destroying themselves.
I rejoice.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:58 am

Half of yours is Ranma and Evangelion .. . don't be so quick to judge. I have all the Evangelion series too, not to mention about 4 other series on CD. My collection is pretty diverse, and unlike most fans that have as many DVDs as I do, I'm not dense enough to proclaim that the series is the best ever made, nor even of great quality. It is highly enjoyable and entertaining however, and that's all that matters to me. My collection will be growing pretty fast once I'm making good money with a real job, and I'll be heading off to Japan too to teach in a few months hopefully as well.

We'll see how things are in another year.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:08 am

yes! YES! destroy each other!!, you must prove you worth by destroying each other!!!!
*has an unexpected orgasm*
WOOO!