Witch Hunter Robin

Ah, the idiot box, our childhood companion/minder let us speak of your marvellous ways and bask in your shiny technicolour.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:01 pm

Just getting around to see it at the moment and so far it's alright. Just wanted other peoples opinions on it.

Theres a couple of unexplained things that i'm yet to work out (only up to episode 15).
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:33 pm

pretty cool concept a bit of a confusing show though. i havent seen much of it myself but it looked cool. kinda reminded me of Vampire Hunter
runawaygurl
Not-A-Deserter

Post by runawaygurl » Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:32 pm

Well, I'm poor so any anime I see, sadly comes from Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. I'm not complaining tho because I always get to see inuyasha and Cowboy bebop, but the episodes I did see of this show were so awesome. I mean the art was beautiful, the character of Robin herself was this lovely girl who seemed very brilliant, and the story line was very well written. It was a bit hard to understand, but it was like the more you watched the better things made sense. I liked it alot.
Darkside
Enforcer

Post by Darkside » Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:05 am

Shroomygirl wrote:*reading the blue book on selling souls and thier values*

Ok, Darkside dear...do you plan on using my soul against me...for evil deeds...to gain world destruction or mass genocide...to add to a growing collection...and finally to use to hurt people close to me? I am only selling my soul to those who aren't going to make me regret signing the papers...and it is going for the grand price of...*looks it all up in the book* OH wow...*re-looks* 800 dollors!
I seen all 26 eps. i loved it. Great story, character develpoment was good. All i can really say is your in for a few surprises. Well worth watching.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:49 pm

Well i've watched the whole series finally. I did like the character design quite a bit. My favourite characters are Michael, Amon and Robin.

Character developement... was in my opinion stunted and uneven. You get to lean things about Robin, Doujima, Amon and even Michael. But you dont get to learn much about the rest of the team.

One of the things that annoyed me about the series was Touko...i dont get why she even exists. Too many unanswered questions as with Amon to a degree.

The music was nice too.
It's a good anime anyway.
Akrid
Solider

Post by Akrid » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:35 am

I didn't like it too much....seems to fall in like with this latest "Gothic Craze" that's been going around, and the name itself annoyed me...VERY similar to Vampire Hunter D
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:55 pm

goths buy product that is gothic, well come to hell of consumerism.

I might have to check it out though I'm not fond of animes without bucket loads of fighting and/or mechs.