King Arther

Ah, the idiot box, our childhood companion/minder let us speak of your marvellous ways and bask in your shiny technicolour.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:36 pm

not patriotic.....just onesided....how many austrailian people were in that movie?..

in fact

king arthur is a british legend....there fore....why america ruined it....with the patrotic bullshit
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:56 pm

not to talkbad about austrailia...
but i'm gonna bet non peaceful, warmonger aliens with an once of tactics wouldnt bother it all that much.

on the other hand, if they were nice aliens...ok.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:58 pm

If you want accuracy watch the fucking Discovery/ history Channel if you want a movie go to the Cinema, it's a excellently directed piece of filmamking alright he acting is not as grand as say Braveheart or Gladiator but it's still and enterianing piece.

Both Braveheart and Gladiator where about as historically accurate as monkeys in power armour fighting in world war 1 but you don't see anyoe bitching about that .. do you ?

yes it's inacurrate but hte whole Arthur myth is way more off-base than this film.
Maverick512000
Civillian

Post by Maverick512000 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:46 am

You know maybe I'm wrong, maybe this movie is good, maybe Lancelot is truly a great knight, maybe the people who made this are truly visionaries. Nah. This movie was like a slow burn, at first all you feel is the pain. Pain so great you pray to whatever gods that might be listening just to kill you now. Then finally it burns away your nerves and all you feel is a numness, you think its finally over but the true pain has just started. Because now your left with scar tissue, scar tissue that must be removed, and not only that but your nerves are working again so now the true pain begans as the tissue is removed slowly from your body. And in the end all your left with is the nightmares that will haunt you for the rest of your life. Yeah that pretty much describes this movie.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:26 pm

i feel sorry for you dude.
if you take movies that seriously that you definatly need therapy
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:31 pm

Lastwolf wrote:Both Braveheart and Gladiator where about as historically accurate as monkeys in power armour fighting in world war 1 but you don't see anyoe bitching about that .. do you ?
because those movies came out long before we started to talk about movies really

possable before we were apart of aura... cause I have no idea when they came out

as for dustin's discription of the moive... it's perfect

let me express how badly this movie was...

aftwards... I tried having sex with barbie... note the word TRIED...

that fuckign movie was so bad it IMPAIRD MY ABILITY TO HAVE SEX!!!

10 minutes just to get a semi boner
Maverick512000
Civillian

Post by Maverick512000 » Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:40 pm

kaos wrote:i feel sorry for you dude.
if you take movies that seriously that you definatly need therapy
Why yes I do need therapy thank you for noting that.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:37 pm

quite welcome.
Renzoukuken
Enforcer

Post by Renzoukuken » Mon Aug 23, 2004 10:07 pm

It was ok, and by the way it is Arthur ! anyways Kiera Knightley was in it so it was good watching her :P :P :P :P