Chronicles of Riddick

Ah, the idiot box, our childhood companion/minder let us speak of your marvellous ways and bask in your shiny technicolour.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:49 am

I just got back form watching it, and it was SO fucking bad ass, there was this one scene where a ship orbited a planet and I kinda got a feeling of dread... but then I heard them talking about a temple in ant artic, and oh god... I wanted to fucking jizz my pants. I was spastic with excitement. He started to kill and jump from place to place, oh man... it was great, then they were all trapped in a room that was meant for seeding people. Oh god, I was in uproar on the greatness. Then one of the aliens attacked the predator and there were claw marks on his mask for a moment.... oh... right... Chronicles of Riddick...

Yeah... that was cool...

The head guy reminded me of a Quintison with his multiple faces. The ending was a bit predictable, but funny as hell.

I think it would have been better if it came full circle and involved the planet with the beasts again.
WildCard
Not-A-Deserter

Post by WildCard » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:52 am

slow down there will, avp doesn't come out till this august....impatient bastard. :P
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:21 am

I don't know anything about this at all and haven't read any of this but I just got the Winamp skin for it and it fucking rocks. Umm. Yeah I'm in Windows right now. Temporarily. :P
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:43 am

what rocks?
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:39 am