The Invincible IRON MAN

Ah, the idiot box, our childhood companion/minder let us speak of your marvellous ways and bask in your shiny technicolour.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:44 am

The animated movie out of the same house as Ultimate Avengers 1 and 2 just got its release date

Cover

Extremis Armor knock offs for the fucking win!

The story synapsis is a little...new.

"Synopsis: When billionaire inventor Tony Stark uses break-through technology to physically raise a forgotten city, he awakens an unspeakable evil, giving life to the most vile of all emperors - the Mandarin. Only one man can stop this newly re-emerged force of evil. One who will don a powerful suit of armour forged from iron and advanced technology. To take on the mystical underworld forces of ancient China, he must become The Invincible Iron Man."

basicly it seems like theyre going to make I.M. directly responable for the Mandarins introduction to the world.

thats a pretty interesting way to go about it.
not sure I like the idea much, but after watching, I probably wont care.

that also leaves me to wonder just what sort of plans are written up for the I.M. / Mandarin origins that will appear in the live action movie.

Its getting a little crazy having to keep up with 3 seperate origins for the same 1 character.

actually with I.M. its going to be more like 5

original
Vol. 4
ultimate series
Invincible animated movie
2008 Movie

shit.
Last edited by kaos on Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.