Zelda

Ah, the idiot box, our childhood companion/minder let us speak of your marvellous ways and bask in your shiny technicolour.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:45 pm

http://www.legendofzeldaseries.com/main.ph...vietrailer.html

Even tho is a fan film, and you have to expect a few things to be off.
This whole thing just doesnt even work.

I think theyd have better spen their time making an original piece that was inspired by the game. rather than this.

Link looks like such a dumb ass.
Imagine Micheal Kelso at a rennesance fair.

You'd think anyone who considered himself a fan, who was doing this not for money or fame, but becuase of a genuine love of the source material, would atleast put more effort into it
Last edited by kaos on Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:19 am

Hasn't Nintendo sent them a cease and desist or something? That's what usually seems to happen.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:54 am

lol that's a fairly good promo, really nice use of the music, the ending piece is fairly overused but nicely mixed in.

The thing that makes me laugh the most in these fan films is A. Lighting B. Sound Quality and C. Dodgy props/ Costume.

Link is a game character, that style of dress simply does work IRL look at X-men they ain't running around like they do in the comics cause it's not good
Last edited by Mik on Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drabe,ThePirateking
Whelp

Post by Drabe,ThePirateking » Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:21 pm

yeah...definatly looks too much like an out of your basement production film, even though it is, it descraces the zelda name. this just lacks of effort. if i had enough time i could do this, movies are supposed to make you go wow, this is incredible, making you believe its not a movie, more like real life, these guys should really learn some photoshop techniques and atleast make it feel like zelda not, some guy who made this out of his basement awakes from the forest to defeat evil, go to hell this movie of zelda. sorry im so particular but these guys lack of effort as you have mentioned.