IT Crowd

Ah, the idiot box, our childhood companion/minder let us speak of your marvellous ways and bask in your shiny technicolour.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:55 pm

Finally there's something worth watching on TV! There's a new mini-series called IT Crowd on Channel 4. It doesn't start till Friday but they've been very nice and put it online - only the first episode so far. It's really funny. :D

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/m...ites/I/itcrowd/
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:13 am

Oh cool, I missed the first episode and was a bit pissed off about it. I'll watch it now. It looks good with the black guy from Garth Marenghi's Dark Place in it.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:26 am

I thought it was starting this Friday?
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:00 pm

I should've looked at the date on your post. It started last friday, second episode is this friday. It even says it on the site you linked to.

I couldn't get the episode to work properly though, it was all weird colours and blurry.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:02 pm

I couldn't find any dates but first and second episode were on last night. Did you see them?
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:34 pm

I love that program! The black guy used to be a children's presenter. Anyway that other bloke reminds me of you James, without the Irish accent.

It's funny coz geeks don't know about the real world, they only view it on a computer and talking about beta testing making us freaks think wtf?! and normal people just pick on them (and us freaks) coz there jealous of their intelligence. Anyway I espeically liked the episode where Aunt Irma was visiting and the guys had PMS like symptoms hehe very funny.

Anyway I love the program and GEEKS RULE!