Bleach

Ah, the idiot box, our childhood companion/minder let us speak of your marvellous ways and bask in your shiny technicolour.
Drabe,ThePirateking
Whelp

Post by Drabe,ThePirateking » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:40 am

so i liked bleach from the begining, but as i have searched around the net i found quite a few mixed feelings coming out there. like for instance some people say theres too much action not enough story, i have heard entire rants about how much people hate the music, or they hate the action style or they hated it at the begining but it got better etc. etc.
Spider Jerusalem
Solider

Post by Spider Jerusalem » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:33 am

It's a nice Anime. Follows the Manga faithfully save a few things.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:53 pm

I like it,

though the comedy aspect is lame, I don't understand the need to go SD baka mode just to make a light hearted comment. If it could stay true to the hard line enough it'd be awesome
Drabe,ThePirateking
Whelp

Post by Drabe,ThePirateking » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:03 am

*spoiler ish* (anyone who hasnt heard of the bankai form dont read this)

bankai forms... hopefully this is the last form. anything else will pull down the seris. nobody likes powers beyond the basics, maybe if the main charecter taps into some other area of power, like say i don't know, if that damn sword has anymore forms i will shut it off.
Last edited by Drabe,ThePirateking on Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spider Jerusalem
Solider

Post by Spider Jerusalem » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:53 am

Most likely Ichigo will just embrace his Hollow side and become a perfect balance.
Drabe,ThePirateking
Whelp

Post by Drabe,ThePirateking » Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:36 am

spoiler of episode 8

hopefully not, thats too predictable. but what would be funny is if he did end up merging with a hollow and that hollow being the hollow that ate his mother lol.
Akiko
Trainee

Post by Akiko » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:41 am

I didn't care too much for it. but I love now. I had just finished the first arch. however..... :( I've been told the rest sucks...

Urahara...rules