Naruto

Ah, the idiot box, our childhood companion/minder let us speak of your marvellous ways and bask in your shiny technicolour.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:47 pm

Got two going right now and they seem to be individual of each other. But I'm not giong to press my luck and do like 5 at one time. Maybe I'll upload one more when one of those gets close to finishing .. . weeee. I'm on the 9th episode of Naruto now. Where can I get more episodes once I'm finished with the first 25? Are people still fan subbing them?
Scorn
Whelp

Post by Scorn » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:00 am

actually there are quite a few packs there you got the 1-25, there is also 26-50, 51-75, 76-100, 101-125, and 126-144...from there you need to get the indivduals over here and they are up to date with Japan ;)
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:31 am

Bahh, fucking wasted my time with the DBZ movies. They were all the Mexican versions ... Shitty! I'm starting to DL Naruto 26-50 now, but that's going to take another week. I have like 90 MB of 4.8 GBs done . . . the shit is just so slow when I'm on during the day here. The DBZ stuff DLed mad crazy fast, but Naruto is slow as hell. I'm up to Episode 12 now I think . . . I'm going to pace myself so I can just go right into the next episodes when I finish the current bunch. Better start doing 51+ now too ...
Scorn
Whelp

Post by Scorn » Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:04 am

wow, i don't know why man, thats pretty shitty. I had packages done in about a day or 2...lol ohhhh yes, some bit torrents can be cruel to you like that. Shit happens
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:20 am

Okay, I got all the Naruto Episodes up to 144 now. I'm wondering though, will they create another package of a bunch of episodes in the future, or do you have to do them one by one? I was thinking of just watching the ones I have then hope for a new package to come out. Ideas?
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:12 pm

Ugghhh, I can't find episode 145 anywhere! Can you direct me towards some other good bit torrent sites Scorn?
Scorn
Whelp

Post by Scorn » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:24 pm

Lucky i came around today

http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/

And that keeps up with japan, so every thrusday night a new ep. not that i would think you would need to keep dling it every thrusday when you can wacth it on wednesday :P
Drabe,ThePirateking
Whelp

Post by Drabe,ThePirateking » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:32 am

yawn, naruto is overratted it was cool back in the day when it still felt, well fresh, but as people know they have made a giant slope down hill since then and now i have drifted to better animes like yakitate freshly made japan. which is about bread but it feels new so i like it and i like naruto less now. i havent kept up with the updates its almost like that summer i lost contact with 8 bit theatre and drifted away and was so far behind i just didnt care anymore.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:18 am

Yeah, I'm starting to hate Naruto now as well. I'm up to episode 146 and it's getting painful to watch. It does have it's moments, but it's grown so stale and predictable I'm about ready to vomit. I'm watching Samurai Champloo as well, but even that is overrated. I think I'm going to be done with anime for a while . . .
Drabe,ThePirateking
Whelp

Post by Drabe,ThePirateking » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:32 pm

thats why i dual weild animes, right now i just started getting into an anime called Lupan. though, i still keep up with yakitate and bleach, yakitate is starting to get predictable, but bleach on the other hand, just blew my mind. it got better as an anime!!!!
Scorn
Whelp

Post by Scorn » Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:22 am

true Naruto is stale, sum sort of arguements with the manga that they have to do silly shit like this, but i don't mind it much, i don't wacth much anime so i can't be too sad to compare it with something good
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:24 am

Well I'm going to watch up to episode 150 of Naruto, then sorta put it on hold and not watch anymore until the series finishes. Besides, I have a few other things to watch that should take me a few weeks. I think I've watched enough anime for 2006 ...
Narren7
Solider

Post by Narren7 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:52 am

uh you can watch every ep on YouTube.com without having to DL anything.
It's usually all in subs (which is better imo cause it's not butchered.)

Just type in Naruto Episode 1 or whatever episode number your on into the search bar.

They've got it up to like 200 some episodes.
Episodes 135 to like 217 are fillers.
And the first 4 eps after the time slip of Shippuuden's up there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyKJRkCTV7w Eps 1 & 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2-IYCg2SuQ Ep 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5445RYREF9E Ep 4
5's preview is up episode should be out sometime this week but raw.

Go here for the manga *nods*

NarutoMangaReturns

Argh kishimoto is just going to leave me hanging with this latest one I know.
*whines*
Last edited by Narren7 on Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Re: Naruto

Post by Xanien » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:05 pm

Well, Dattebaiyo STOPPED releasing Naruto Shippuuden back at episode 91, but I SWEAR I heard that another group was doing the translations and posting them online, but I can't find them for the life of me. They aren't even posted on the Bit torrent sites aside from stuff in Arabic, Spanish, etc . . . anybody heard of this "other" website posting them and have a link?
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Re: Naruto

Post by Chewi » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:04 pm

For some reason, Naruto's so popular, I haven't bothered to watch it. Don't ask me how that makes sense. I felt the same way about Bleach at first but then I saw it and yeah, it's quite good. :P