arr, Tactics Review

Ah, the idiot box, our childhood companion/minder let us speak of your marvellous ways and bask in your shiny technicolour.
Drabe,ThePirateking
Whelp

Post by Drabe,ThePirateking » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:33 am

Tactics was an interesting seris i just so happend to download. (i know alot of you hate this sort of thing) but yeah it was like a cross between DN Angel and Inuyasha. it was one of the first seris where i liked the main charecter above everyone else. so overall it was an interesting drama/action, the graphics in it were really good and the concept was delightful. but like i said the storyline and the charecters and the way it was done; it was like they made a sandwhich out of two interesting animes and then scrunched them together.
the storyline, it dealt with Ogres a Japanese sort of Monster and the main charecter was a sort of purifier. so overall i liked it but not too many fans of inuyasha and dn angel, would truley appreciate its greatness.
on a review by me i would give this anime 8/10. i was just wondering what other peoples opinions were? sue me if you think this review is wrong.