Final Fantasy 7

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:21 pm

shin.

you suck.

anime pwns... :mellow:
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:24 pm

yes,it does dude,but not ina modern day remake where thye CAN DO FUCKING BETTER THAN TO USE ANIME...THEY COULD MAKE IT LIKE FFVII:AC...THAT...THAT WOULD PWN...MAKING IT ANIME...IS STUPID,NO-ONE EXCEPT DIE HARD..AND I MEAN FUCKING DIE HARD FANS WILL BUY IT,THE REST OF US WIL BE PISSED
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:21 pm

anime pwns real life
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:24 pm

shhhh,your being silly dude

u KNOW AC is going to pwn....dont you...come on,we talk about its pwnage all the time...all of you know it,except maybe the die hard fans that if they got their way Square would go bankrupt cos no-one would buy the FF series no more,cos it WOULD SUCK badly *glares at Will and Kaos*
Last edited by Matt on Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:46 pm

Melana wrote:it's the plot and storyline that's got to drag you in :P
yeah... dragged you to tears as you realise just how badly it sucked
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:22 pm

AC doesnt look realistic to me.. in a form... it looks like anime. only... better for what it is... which is not a anime. but.. show me 'Last Exile' or 'Cowboy Bebop' like that and it wouldent be as good... :mellow:

you see?
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:44 pm

1. The next person who says "pwn" gets shot

2. Shin stfu u sound stupid and turn off ur damn caps lock it makes u sound stupider

3. Shin u said a couple posts ago that FF7 sucked. How many ppl do u want to simultaneously kill u?

Lastly, FF:AC i being made regardless of ur opinions. wil can say its sucks, i can say it rocks, and shin can jack off to it but they arent going to change the way its being done
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:28 pm

Paradigm wrote:1. The next person who says "pwn" gets shot

2. Shin stfu u sound stupid and turn off ur damn caps lock it makes u sound stupider

3. Shin u said a couple posts ago that FF7 sucked. How many ppl do u want to simultaneously kill u?

Lastly, FF:AC i being made regardless of ur opinions. wil can say its sucks, i can say it rocks, and shin can jack off to it but they arent going to change the way its being done
dude YOU stfu or ill just walk over there and PWN j00

what i meant was,the anime sucked,even for anime the graphics were really bad here are two examples

1.ANIME Image

2.Realism Image

now fools listen up

the anime is clearly anime

the realism is very realistic,its far from cartoon drawings,anyone who brings the anime borderlines out to AC...the fact its a FUCKING CGI...and not a drawing ends all "AC is anime" debate...secondly on the realism...its it me or does cloud look japanese? id say he did does barret? no,tifa does do any,ANY
anime chars look american?...
AC is a realistic movie,its not anime,will notes that,which is why he thinks it sucks,hes right to think that,its his opinion,doesn't make it suck tho,1million or so fans make it good tho...note in the realism...cloud has a nose...not a triangle

now my final point

*takes his loaded shotgun and rams it as hard as he can several times up paradigms ass,basically ass fucking him with a gun,sticks the dirty smally end down his throat and pull the trigger*

good,now you'll be quiet,not that it metters,but i think this(realistic) movie is going to be a great representation of the game in terms or chars,and im looking forward to it,anyway they make it i will love it,
Last edited by Matt on Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zangeef
Scavenger

Post by Zangeef » Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:50 pm

i agree with shin,hes so cool,but i dont have to tell him,he knows it
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:54 pm

Why are you talking like anime is old and backwards? Some anime has realism in it. Think outside the fucking box.
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:54 pm

wow :o

hes alive... :mellow:
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:04 pm

BTW, I'll agree that FFAC looks anime. I don't see why people have to stick anime in one specific place, it's actually very varied. No matter how they'd try I don't think they could get FF7 away from anime, because it's all so closely based on the concept art from FF7 which contains all the principals of anime. They'd have to redesign the characters completely.
Last edited by Bogey on Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:55 pm

my defination of anime=Cartoon...amine...animation...cartoon

i know it can be linked to anything,but its japanese animimation...that IS anime,barret is not japanese,cid isn't japanese on AC..cloud looks it so does tifa and vincent,those two not looking japanese has breathed realisim into it
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:17 am

the most noticible thing that makes them japanese looking is their eyes. The first problem with that is anime in general makes the eyes large and round, the complete opposite of natural japanese eyes. Another problem is, the skin tone is all wrong. Cloud is far too pale as is vincent, and Tifa is too... uh... gifted. Basicly the characters didn't look japanese to begin with, but they decided to make them look japanese for AC.

argue all you want, they changed shit, tons of it. Deal with it.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:19 am

I place Anime in the middle of "specific art stlye" and "japanese animation"

granted there are exceptions, Jin-Roh being one of them, but there are other things about it that make it an anime. hard to explein... but I don't consider AC to be an anime. It is going for a realistic look, that's why cloud's hair is tone down to something more realist is far less o-zone killing hair spray.