First decent ps2 mod ive seen

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:31 am

to bring back up the debate on microsoft

http://www.microsuck.com/

basically i dont want microsoft pwning sony outta the business,or nintendo....sega madea sucky machine,really they deserved it(kinda,dont quote me on that)

please read

key bits

1.microsoft stealing technology,claiming it as there own,and giving it away for free to get customers,thus making a loss on money,that reminded me of what nik said about them making a loss on the X-BOX

2.microsoft's wanting to get into new markets to dominate them,they have no right after i have read that,it says what i feel

3.read the link,most of its releiveant to this debate....read and post comments here?

EDIT:

4.also microsoft making a "dependancy" on them for updates and such,and the fact there programs take up so much room each time and suck so bad so that you have to go to microsoft for more "protection"
Last edited by Matt on Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:54 am

Mobster Voice: Ya know, ya might wanna hire some help... just in case someone decides to, oh i dunno, wreck your machine. It's for your own protection. Think about it...
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:35 pm

shin, you really don't need to post that in every thread micosoft is mentioned in
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:31 pm

no i intended to post here when i read it,its got reliveance to this thread